CNN Report On Sacred African Tree Used By Ancient Egyptians Only Found In Somaliland and Puntland

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Our blessed North of Somalia are also the entry point of Somalis, anyway like I said before Pharons of Egypt were just Somalis, the similarities is way too much between them and us to be different ethnic group,by the way, great documentary.

Somalis Are The Last Of The Mohicans
lonely star wars rebels GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Our blessed North of Somalia are also the entry point of Somalis, anyway like I said before Pharons of Egypt were just Somalis, the similarities is way too much between them and us to be different ethnic group,by the way, great documentary.

We are Natufians

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

We definitely were great traders with the ancient egyptians. We need serious archaeological projects in north somalia.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What pisses me off is that the gulf arabs screw over the somali business men and sell the frankisncence for twice the amount to europe, when somalis could cut out the middle man and keep all the profits instead of funding those that destabilise somalia.

The same thing applies to our camels, they purchase them and breed them to produce good quality camel milk. We could corner both of these markets if we educate the locals back home.

What pisses me off is that the gulf arabs screw over the somali business men and sell the frankisncence for twice the amount to europe, when somalis could cut out the middle man and keep all the profits instead of funding those that destabilise somalia.

The same thing applies to our camels, they purchase them and breed them to produce good quality camel milk. We could corner both of these markets if we educate the locals back home.

After Somalia's Civil War, Somalis started trading female livestock to Arabs, which allowed them to make their own livestock industry and reduce the amount of livestock they import from Somalis.

Which country just hands over its raw resources at low costs and allows others to duplicate what is unique to them? It's all a big mess.

Last edited:

one

αΆœα΅ƒΚ·α΅’ αΆœα΅ƒΚ·Λ‘α΅’
Wait, naagtii Anjanette is still around? War wuxu indho adakaa. :qosol:

I remember hearing how she got death threats 3-4 years ago from poor beeyo-jires. "Nolol-maalmeedkayaga ha faragelin" ayaa loogu hanjabay.

I'm with the beeyo-jires, tbh..that's like telling fishermen "no more kalluun for you" or telling the geeljires to sell all their camels 'cause overgrazing is ruining the environment. Naa kir iyo kut!!:mugshotman:

After Somalia's Civil War, Somalis started trading female livestock to Arabs, which allowed them to make their own livestock industry and reduce the amount of livestock they import from Somalis.

Which country just hands over its raw resources at low costs and allows others to duplicate what is unique to them? It's all a big mess.
we really are retarded

Trending