CLIMATE CHANGE IS A SCAM! EVERYONE STOP RECYCLING!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No this isn't a climate change isn't real thread.

The scientists are in agreement that climate change will bring MORE rainfall to Somalia :rejoice: while destroying our enemies in Habesha lands, the Middle East and even South Africa as a bonus.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Climate change 2.jpg
Climate change 3.jpg

All this time when we were recycling and saving energy, WE WERE BETRAYING OUR NATION without even realising it! :jcoleno: But that stops today!

From this day forward, we will:
  • Stop recycling.
  • Leave all the lights on at work 24/7 (it's too expensive to do that at home :manny:).
  • Boycott public transit and drive this to school/work. :stevej:
  • maxresdefault-845x321.jpg
  • Vote for pro oil conservatives in the west.
  • Litter (this doesn't actually help but it is a big f you to those climate activists who have been conspiring against us for so long).
    file-20180507-46332-ozxh3h.jpg

Attachments

• Climate change 1.jpg
    Climate change 1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 96

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm burning up in Toronto and it's the middle of September. Al Gore's internet creating ass was right all along!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I just realised that we're going to be getting a lot of climate refugees.
:ohhh:
We better get started on that wall.
:trumpsmirk:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Global warming actually benefits some countries like Russia for example and somehow, it also benefits Somalia.

Their prediction is based on a projected rainfall increase in 80 years from today. On my behalf, you should also ask these scientists, how and where I will die.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fantastic. I hope the rain brings greenery hills and lands like they have in England. England i think have the most beautiful fertile greenery land on earth . They have been blessed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Climate always changes, we contribute towards the climate with our actions on earth. What China is doing is wrong in terms of the pollution, that stuff travels into the sky and causes changes to occur in our climate which may not be reversible or could take a long time to reverse. It's a matter of saving the earth for our children niyahow, humanity could disappear if they don't have land to live on. It could lead to crime for people killing each other over land as land becomes in small supply.

It's not a good thing if those ICE in antartica keeps melting as the world heats up. If antartica ice shelf disappears, that will convert to water, do you really think anything disappears in the world? it doesn't it just changes or adds to something else. Every action has a follow up action.

If that water rises, well go look at what could happen to our seas. Our seas will then have storms and wind and what will happen is our storms and hurricanes are going to be far more powerful and stronger then they are now because there is more water and more energy and the result is going to be devastating.

If you think 400 kilometer winds is strong with the current sea levels, imagine 5000 kilometer winds or imagine tsunamis that start to push water onto continents and flood it out. There will be climate refugees in the future as people start to lose land and places to live. Climate change is REAL, the question they are talking about is how much will it effect the world and their measuring it I guess. I haven't looked into the data yet and measurement over time.

The scientists are in agreement that climate change will bring MORE rainfall to Somalia :rejoice: while destroying our enemies in Habesha lands, the Middle East and even South Africa as a bonus.
View attachment 54547 View attachment 54548

All this time when we were recycling and saving energy, WE WERE BETRAYING OUR NATION without even realising it! :jcoleno: But that stops today!

• Stop recycling.
  • Leave all the lights on at work 24/7 (it's too expensive to do that at home :manny:).
  • Litter (this doesn't actually help but it is a big f you to those climate activists who have been conspiring against us for so long).
I've been saying this for ages sxb f*ck climate change :rejoice:
It is not certain and the planet is more important than parochial interests.
The planet isn't mine but my tuulos are:ohno:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In the future world they will have governments who will start taking in 'climate refugees'. Imagine that, I am applying to America because my land has been flooded and I have no land left. How is the world going to react politically when they already hate refugees, it's going to cause a-lot of follow up problems for governments around the world in terms of their own 'stability' as a nation.

The Paris Accord is serious, I am shocked Trump didn't go and do it.

You want all of Somalia to become a sauna like Berbera are fraking serious? More rainfall more heat pretty much balances itself the evapotranspiration would increase because of the temperature more water would be lost from the ground so tell me what an increase in rain would do for the environment if th country becomes a sauna?:heh: @RasCanjero @Thegoodshepherd Your input would be appreciated

• Stop recycling.
It all makes sense now! they fucked up their climate and are jealous that now all the good climate will go to us. It all makes sense now! how they suddenly want to invest in africa when china caught on to this first. I say we wait till the climate worsens in their land and start shooting down their boats heading to africa.

:dwill::hemad:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You want all of Somalia to become a sauna like Berbera are fraking serious? More rainfall more heat pretty much balances itself the evapotranspiration would increase because of the temperature more water would be lost from the ground so tell me what an increase in rain would do for the environment if th country becomes a sauna?:heh: @RasCanjero @Thegoodshepherd Your input would be appreciated

Tbh we still don't really understand complex systems like Earth's climate.

Would take those forecast with a grain of salt but the potential for higher rainfall can't be ignored so I agree with @Crow proposal to increase our carbon footprint.

Then again the rain shadow from the Ethiopian mountains might dash our hopes if most the moisture comes from the continent instead of the Indian ocean like it does now.

• Stop recycling.
One of the funniest shit I read

• Stop recycling.
Your onto something my friend! i prefer petrol cars to shitty electric cars. Like how americans are with their guns i am with petrol cars and will fight for petrol cars to the end.

:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending