Clay travis is rageedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
She couldn't even say the word "Boobs" and had to spell it out letter by letter :dead1:
No idea how the chap on the left managed to keep a straight face, I would have died laughing on the spot :chrisfreshhah:
Clay Travis is a legend for saying that :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:drakelaugh: Why was she so butthurt over him liking boobs I thought it was funny
Men are not allowed to be men no more did you peep how she was speaking to him like she was his mother dealing with an unruly child by spelling out the word boob And condescending asking him if he really said that like he was being obscene

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
She couldn't even say the word "Boobs" and had to spell it out letter by letter :dead1:
No idea how the chap on the left managed to keep a straight face, I would have died laughing on the spot :chrisfreshhah:
Clay Travis is a legend for saying that :mjlol:
Did you peep how she apologised on his behalf at the end like he was her unruly child :faysalwtf:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Men are not allowed to be men no more did you peep how she was speaking to him like she was his mother dealing with an unruly child.
I genuinely do not understand why she took offense at his comment, it was clearly a joke, and even if it wasn't what's wrong with a man saying what he likes?
If it was a woman saying "The only two things I believe in are the first amendment and penis", she probably would have laughed in response the qumayo

TooMacaan

VIP
Fake outrage is nothing new for Brooke, and she definitely overreacted with the whole offended act, BUT-- what the guy said was indeed childish and inappropriate for the setting and conversation. Also, his 'joke' or whatever, wasn't funny at all imo:zhqjlmx:...I laughed more at her over the top reaction than anything else.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Fake outrage is nothing new for Brooke, and she definitely overreacted with the whole offended act, BUT-- what the guy said was indeed childish and inappropriate for the setting and conversation. Also, his 'joke' or whatever, wasn't funny at all imo:zhqjlmx:...I laughed more at her over the top reaction than anything else.

She had more of a reaction than the black guy did :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

I recall seeing this farmer from afar out in the valleys in wales so I decided to ask him for directions as I came closer I noticed he was barefooted and planting some seeds digging the soil with his bare hands he seemed oblivious to the world around him almost as if nothing else in the world mattered then he looked up and said hey lad it's easy to get the fanny but just don't fall in love ey lad

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
She should have just laughed it off. This is why I hate the American media talking heads. They Are so Boring and dry.

Boobs, were the best part of this interview as far as I am concerned.

I recall seeing this farmer from afar out in the valleys in wales so I decided to ask him for directions as I came closer I noticed he was barefooted and planting some seeds digging the soil with his bare hands he seemed oblivious to the world around him almost as if nothing else in the world mattered then he looked up and said hey lad it's easy to get the fanny but just don't fall in love ey lad

:cryinglaughsmiley:
lmaoslkdksadss you're not normal

TooMacaan

VIP
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending