Classroom with Cadaans learning Somali in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuddap, this is Merica not some irrelevant ur-a-pea-on country :camby:
does murica make afsomali more relevant?

learning it wont open new doors to them. somalia is currently a shithole so i doubt they're learning the language because they have plans to visit. why exactly are they wasting their time?

looks like odeygaa found himself a nice little earner, loving the suit:lolbron:
but i dont see the benefit for the cadaans unless they work for government and they regularly deal with somali

but i dont see the benefit for the cadaans unless they work for government and they regularly deal with somali
there's definitely few spies among them. that's the only explanation.:farmajoyaab:

instead of hiring somali informants, learn the language and get close to gullible somalis :francis:

does murica make afsomali more relevant?

learning it wont open new doors to them. somalia is currently a shithole so i doubt they're learning the language because they have plans to visit. why exactly are they wasting their time?
U think the average Merican speaks any other language besides Merican lanquage?

Them learning Somali is a major banter material

Wait loool arawelo firi it sounds like you would rather a somali spy on other somali rather ajanabi spying?
lol no. just the ajnabis getting smart with their tactics.
i would assume somalis wouldn't really give them damning info about other somalis so they're taking the matter into their own hands:kanyehmm:

lol no. just the ajnabis getting smart with their tactics.
i would assume somalis wouldn't really give them damning info about other somalis so they're taking the matter into their own hands:kanyehmm:

True. But we have had spies amongst us for years now. Let them take the daambi I say lol

Hereri is on a roll. His been to Iceland and new Zealand meeting somali and showing us how they live. Top man

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Look at the xalima hiding her face, yeah you should be ashamed:russ:
Great!!!! Now we can't gossip about the cadaans in afsomali. :damedamn:

Who allowed this? :camby:

Adeer said Salah also taught Somali class in our college,

I may or may not have taken that class :browtf:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
this is a terrible idea :mjcry:

*hooyo grocery shopping*

*white lady accidentally hits hooyos shopping cart*

white lady: oh im sorry miss

hooyo: oh das olrite

hooyo wispers: baaqti cadaan daba xaar urta wasaq uff

white lady: EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

*hooyo has stroke*

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

That is Said Salah. He was pretty big deal in Somalia apparently. Created lots of programs and songs in Somalia. He is somali language expert

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Learning another language and culture is very noble, I have so much respect for people who push themselves to expand their linguistic skills.

I hope to add few more languages before my sunset inashallah

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.