Classic matches thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the days EPL teams ruled Europe. :mjcry:

Tired of RM dominance.

Man Liverpool used to knock out every big team back then, who did we not knock out of the UCL? Funnily enough, our team wasn't even that good and we were usually the underdogs :francis:

Madrid 2009

Barca 2007

Juve 2005

Milan 2005

Inter 2008

Arsenal 2008

Chelsea 2005, topped our group 2006 and 2007 semis too

:ahh:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
@Atoore Baadiye @MARAQ DIGAAG

Anyone remembers the Bolton Wanderers of 2002-2006 under big Sam? Back then he was regarded as one of the most modern managers in the league.

That Bolton team was so :ahh: their football was slick as f*ck. They had talents like Okocha, Djokaerf, Hierro, Campo, Diouf, Nolan.

One game against Utd in 2003 Okocha was schooling their midfield all game:banderas:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Atoore Baadiye @MARAQ DIGAAG

Anyone remembers the Bolton Wanderers of 2002-2006 under big Sam? Back then he was regarded as one of the most modern managers in the league.

That Bolton team was so :ahh: their football was slick as f*ck. They had talents like Okocha, Djokaerf, Hierro, Campo, Diouf, Nolan.

One game against Utd in 2003 Okocha was schooling their midfield all game:banderas:

Ngl that's when I started watching the game fully. :lawd:I remember ppl around me used to mention Okocha and Diouf all the time. Kanu too.

This is back when everybody on the block was Assanal fan lol. Assanal glory days. Good thing I never joined the wagon or I'd be hairless rn.

Whatever happened to Big Sam tho? :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.