Clan militias defect from Dhusomareeb return to Cabudwaq

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They have refused GM orders to fight for any degaan other than their own. A great step in shaking down the GM admin.

This is a very good news MX folks and their clan militia need to be confined in Cabudwaaq only, having them stationed around GM Deegaans is an Political plunder and a dangerous precedence.

This is a very good news MX folks and their clan militia need to be confined in Cabudwaaq only, having them stationed around GM Deegaans is an Political plunder and a dangerous precedence.
Tribal militias should not be paid by Galmudug state government.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sending clan militas to fight another clan milita under the governments sponsorship is basically state endorsed tribal warfare. Wrong and sends out the wrong message. GM only force should be the Darawish State Force and Darawish State Force only.

A smart move by these chaps, this may easen the tensions between sub-tribes and reduces fighting. We could focus on the bigger goal, i.e AS.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Sending clan militas to fight another clan milita under the governments sponsorship is basically state endorsed tribal warfare. Wrong and sends out the wrong message. GM only force should be the Darawish State Force and Darawish State Force only.

A smart move by these chaps, this may easen the tensions between sub-tribes and reduces fighting. We could focus on the bigger goal, i.e AS.
Yeah that is fact, HG want our boys to die for their battles against Murursade and their internal HG fights, no thanks.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yeah that is fact, HG want our boys to die for their battles against Murursade and their internal HG fights, no thanks.
I know many people would love to see our demise or to see us gaff, but over the years we are becoming smarter in terms of foresighting. This is a major step, clan militas are already undesired but to fight another mans battle, which then backfires to us as tribal warfare from the opposing party, leading to a never ending cycle, indeed, no thanks. They can protect their region and cities and the surroundings and keep our interests at bay which benefits all sides.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I know many people would love to see our demise or to see us gaff, but over the years we are becoming smarter in terms of foresighting. This is a major step, clan militas are already undesired but to fight another mans battle, which then backfires to us as tribal warfare from the opposing party, leading to a never ending cycle, indeed, no thanks. They can protect their region and cities and the surroundings and keep our interests at bay which benefits all sides.
We have already sacrificed too many of our boys against Alshabab in and around Samareeb, in return they thanked us by attacking Kaxandhaale, and the massacre near Balanbale.

accountability is alien to the orcs

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Al-Shabaab takes over town after town and the only thing s care about is Qabiil rivalries. May Allah cure this sick nation.
Instead of make duca to take this curse from Somalia. You wish curse to continue. Really you are sick person.

Trending