Clan elders the biggest enemies of somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I believe if power was in my hand, i would have them executed. Any elder that claims to represent clan or speaks for clan.
Nothing is more hateful than to see clan elder.

Those old pieces of shyts called "clan elders" have ruined Somalia with their clan politics and their protection of criminals in Somalia. Red Beard pieces of shyts.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
I agree but I disagree at the same time.
Clan elders have kept the peace, but at the same time they have caused wars.
In the north clan elders have more respect than most politicians. They are the ones who have kept the peace and kept the youth at bay.
Down south clan elders don't have that much respect, war lords are shown more respect. That is why there is still clan wars going on, this also gives breeding grounds for terrorist.

At the same time these clan elders have too much power, if the government does not please them, they can start wars. Getting rid of them is not as easy as you think.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Theyre the only folks who "benefit" from clashes in the form of lacag and gabdho

Eh, thats extreme. Only those who create war/conflicts should be jailed or given the death sentence once we have a proper government.
You can't just tar them all with the same brush, but yeah they are a biiiiig problem and majorly responsible for the mess we're in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending