Claims 13.5% Middle East in his DNA report is from Iraq and his Italian mulatto wife is acc Jewish

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Didn’t watch the video but his Middle Eastern side was around 15 % Bantu(where he got the 2 % Nigerian from), which is what Yemenis/North Africans typically get.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
2% Nigerian another lander with Nigerian this is a weird thread:patrice:
Is there anything landers need to clear up:stevej:

If he has madow genes it comes from his Arab side. Dhegcas always mixed with Bantus while Somalis were much more self-preserving. I don't know how pigskins and sandn*ggers went around raping Madows honestly. Have you guys seen the average unmixed Bantu?
:vqbuyv0:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
15% is not that much tho. Do full Yemenis get 15% middle eastern too??

Apollo

VIP
Goddamn, I hate these shitty misleading ancestry.com / MyHeritageDNA videos.

23andMe is 1000x better and is spot on with ethnic Somali genomes. Also, much better when it comes to real vs fake Jewish affinity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn’t watch the video but his Middle Eastern side was around 15 % Bantu(where he got the 2 % Nigerian from), which is what Yemenis/North Africans typically get.

Almost all full regular whatever Somalis get max mid-to-high 80s% Somali on MyHeritageDNA.

I think it is all fake.

Look at this - this Somali got 2% Pacific Islander.. their algorithm is totally shit:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, this Puntlander got 98% Somali.. Hmm..

Puntlanders always score the highest Somali on these tests @Yonis @Blade1 @World @YourBroMoe

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Apollo,

I am not knowledgeable on this subject, is it normal for somalis to have a sizable ashkenzi % on their DNA results? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts