Ciyal Kacaan thier insatiable appetite to commit fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us ingnore how the worlds elite have been proven to be hiding their millions of tax money in offshore accounts . You want to talk about the poor stealing pennies instead .

It's actually sad. I remember going through his page; seemed like a total random guy from the US, using someone else's video. Couldn't even answer questions people had for him, properly. I didn't believe it but wow, a lot of people did

What happens with all of that money?
:kanyehmm:
Only him and Allah swt knows where that money went, I can't 100% say he stole that money but all the clues is pointing to that something fishy took place, he first said he was gonna send the money to a local ngo in dadaab he knew, then he said hornofhope, and now it's this amoud foundation, and then deactivating his Twitter account, shit ain't adding up

Only him and Allah swt knows where that money went, I can't 100% say he stole that money but all the clues is pointing to that something fishy took place, he first said he was gonna send the money to a local ngo in dadaab he knew, then he said hornofhope, and now it's this amoud foundation, and then deactivating his Twitter account, shit ain't adding up

It seemed so obviously strange. I told people not to donate tbh. He couldn't answer questions I had or the ones others had asked. Kept changing the story too, like you said.

I even tried contacting hornofhope. I guess I forgot about it afterwards. I should message him now but yeah, his account on twitter is deactivated -_-

That video made me cry. It was retweeted thousands of times too. Made me upset to think a somali would use a video like that, of a poor somali boy in tears, for his benefit. I would hope that it isn't true but gosh...

Stupid people :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.