Civil War Videos Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an interesting video. It shows some of the destruction in Mogadishu in 1991-1992, it's not too severe here. I am guessing it was before the height of the civil (before USC infighting). You can still see the beauty of the city even though it is dusty and desolate. At about 4:19 you see a stamp in the bottom left showing the date (24 Feb 1992).

I found an interesting video. It shows some of the destruction in Mogadishu in 1991-1992, it's not too severe here. I am guessing it was before the height of the civil (before USC infighting). You can still see the beauty of the city even though it is dusty and desolate. At about 4:19 you see a stamp in the bottom left showing the date (24 Feb 1992).

Oh, how far we have fallen and continue to fall:kendrickcry:

Oh, how far we have fallen and continue to fall:kendrickcry:

Mogadishu isn't as glorious as it was but it is doing much better today than it has in the last 25+ years. The projects completed in the last 4-5 years dwarf what has been accomplished in the rest of the country for 25+ years lmao. Some very generous Turkish projects :wow: better than the ones in PL and SL. I might check it out in a couple of years on my next tour of Somalia if the security situation is satisfactory.

Mogadishu isn't as glorious as it was but it is doing much better today than it has in the last 25+ years. The projects completed in the last 4-5 years dwarf what has been accomplished in the rest of the country for 25+ years lmao. Some very generous Turkish projects :wow: better than the ones in PL and SL. I might check it out in a couple of years on my next tour of Somalia if the security situation is satisfactory.

Problem is, the civil campe about partly because so much of the country's funds went to the capital, and this will not be helpful to unite the nation if other parts don't get their fair share of investments.

If Somalia had secruity, everything else could be solved in record time.

It was the qadar from Allah. We should move forward and let's forget about the past. It's also a shame that our people are stupid enough to not plant any palm trees in muqdisho right now.

May allah help us develop in the upcoming years!!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I ask that the mods in this forum to please delete this thread. This thread will do no good, it'll only further divide us and sow the seeds of hate and tribalism.

I ask that the mods in this forum to please delete this thread. This thread will do no good, it'll only further divide us and sow the seeds of hate and tribalism.

Do you just want to forget everything and move on, or acknowledge everything and move one? I think the former is foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending