Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
In the entire Somali region, do you know the current demographics, also is there any way to chamge the problem in jigjiga in terms of their amhara problem
The population isn’t the issue. Amharas and oromos together only make up five or take one percent of the population of the Somali region. The issue lies in the power they have in how they own much of jijigas businesses and money

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The population isn’t the issue. Amharas and oromos together only make up five or take one percent of the population of the Somali region. The issue lies in the power they have in how they own much of jijigas businesses and money
This basically. the saddest thing about Jigjiga, dir dhabe and Harar that there basically military garisons and the non native population used to strengthen the occupation.

Devil Getachew feeling the pain of his folks becoming refugees.
The evil agame had no soul when he used to strangle Somali civilians with berberd wire.

anything outside of Jigjiga is 99% somali. this Amhara problem continue exist as long as the region is still occupied. the only solution for problems is simply liberty.
I heard Oromos are settling in the Somali region in mass numbers and that this has changed the demographics, do you know much about this and is it true?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I heard Oromos are settling in the Somali region in mass numbers and that this has changed the demographics, do you know much about this and is it true?
The thing is Oromos aren’t even settling in the Somali region that much they’re promising somali clans and turning somalis into oromos

@xabashi your brother looting a bed frame.
EoXuma6XIAYEO86.jpeg.jpg

The problem is you don't know the struggle of Wolkaits and Rayas in the last 27 years. They literary went through hell. They couldn't use their language i.e. Amharic in school. In Wolkait it was even not allowed to hear Amharic songs or wear Gonder FC Jersey etc. They were jailed, killed and tortured. That is why now they don't even want to entertain the idea of being part of Tigray. Please google the struggle of Wolkaits and Rayas.
This guy is so full of shit omg 😭 I’m from one of the disputed regions and nothing he said is true. No one gives a f*ck what football jersey you wear, no one gives a f*ck what language you speak. Stop lying I doubt you’re even from any of the disputed regions.

don’t even get me started on the lie that you can’t learn Amharic there. Amharic is the Lingua Franca and taught in every region of the country in all schools until the age of 14. Virtually every Ethiopian that has an education knows Amharic.

its your Amharic Derg and Haile Selassie leadership that banned people from learning their own language. You couldn’t learn any language but Amharic under these 2, you couldn’t learn your own language at school. There were only 3 high schools for over 2million people in Tigray during Haile Selassies reign.

The problem is you don't know the struggle of Wolkaits and Rayas in the last 27 years. They literary went through hell. They couldn't use their language i.e. Amharic in school. In Wolkait it was even not allowed to hear Amharic songs or wear Gonder FC Jersey etc. They were jailed, killed and tortured. That is why now they don't even want to entertain the idea of being part of Tigray. Please google the struggle of Wolkaits and Rayas.
This guy is so full of shit omg 😭 I’m from one of the disputed regions and nothing he said is true. No one gives a f*ck what football jersey you wear, no one gives a f*ck what language you speak. Stop lying I doubt you’re even from any of the disputed regions.

don’t even get me started on the lie that you can’t learn Amharic there. Amharic is the Lingua Franca and taught in every region of the country in all schools until the age of 14. Virtually every Ethiopian that has an education knows Amharic.

its your Amharic Derg and Haile Selassie leadership that banned people from learning their own language. You couldn’t learn any language but Amharic under these 2, you couldn’t learn your own language at school. There were only 3 high schools for over 2million people in Tigray during Haile Selassies reign.

They used to abduct Ogaden kids back in the days and would settle other ethnic groups in the Ogaden and tell them to claim Amhara where the govt would provide security and give them a monthly stipend.

After 1991 the ethnic groups in the Ogaden who used to claim Amhara.Started revealing their true identity as being Gurage,Waleiyta etc.

So the reason why Amhara forced people to learn Amharic was to pripagate the false image that Amhara is a large ethnic group.

Trending

Latest posts