Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

I wonder if this is a Habesha thing, but after somalia gave them massive amount of support against mengistu they pay back Somalis in Ogaden and Somalia with sending Amhara to torture, kill, rape, mutilate them. now you see Amhara militia's beheading there children and raping there women, you know what they say? ''what goes around comes around''.

Amhara would rather put EX TPLF member powerful position in the goverment than giving somalis any serious represantion. if you don't believe it tell me who runs the banks, telecommunication and airport in jigjiga?
Yea, but hey it's better then nothing.

I wonder if this is a Habesha thing, but after somalia gave them massive amount of support against mengistu they pay back Somalis in Ogaden and Somalia with sending Amhara to torture, kill, rape, mutilate them. now you see Amhara militia's beheading there children and raping there women, you know what they say? ''what goes around comes around''.

Amhara would rather put EX TPLF member powerful position in the goverment than giving somalis any serious represantion. if you don't believe it tell me who runs the banks, telecommunication and airport in jigjiga?
Why are they running Jigjiga? What are the Somalis doing and why are they allowing this

I mean it has only been two years since TPLF has left power, federal government may have just not had enough time to clean out all the TPLF members through out the country

not to mention amharas can't dominate on their own now that the angry oromo horde is awakened. they need allies which is probably why they're taking a liking for cagjar

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Why are they running Jigjiga? What are the Somalis doing and why are they allowing this
After the Somali military retreated from Ogaden region alot somalis left Jigjiga for valid fear of being punished for letting the somali army rightfully occupy the region. when the ethiopia goverment took conrol they started to settle @xabashi 's people in these abandon houses in Jigjiga and build social services only accesible to them. moving forward to 90s the TPLF they knew if they gave somalis right they would sucede from Ethiopia so they gave every institution in the region to Amhara/tigray. but to anwers the question it's because somalis aren't united enough to free themeselves, they came close, the only ethnic group there attemp to push a indepedance referedum.
I mean it has only been two years since TPLF has left power, federal government may have just not had enough time to clean out all the TPLF members through out the country
Amhara literally believe somalis in DDS were foreigners from somalia trying to annex there land until 1991.

After the Somali military retreated from Ogaden region alot somalis left Jigjiga for valid fear of being punished for letting the somali army rightfully occupy the region. when the ethiopia goverment took conrol they started to settle @xabashi 's people in these abandon houses in Jigjiga and build social services only accesible to them. moving forward to 90s the TPLF they knew if they gave somalis right they would sucede from Ethiopia so they gave every institution in the region to Amhara/tigray. but to anwers the question it's because somalis aren't united enough to free themeselves, they came close, the only ethnic group there attemp to push a indepedance referedum.

So what's stopping Somalis now from receiving more power in the city? Also are they aware of all this and have any opinions on it, also did the demographics shift drastically as a result to the resettling?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
So what's stopping Somalis now from receiving more power in the city? Also are they aware of all this and have any opinions on it, also did the demographics shift drastically as a result to the resettling?
Do you think leaders selected leaders from Addis Ababa are going against or let anyone Amhara and there parasitic hold on land they sqautting on? and yes the demographics did change, they make up 5% to 10% of the city that bad but as bad compared to dir dhabe or don't mention harar were hararis only make up 10% of there own city.

Amhara literally believe somalis in DDS were foreigners from somalia trying to annex there land until 1991.

dude, why does that matter? they still think oromos came from madagascar and that didnt stop oromos from growing in power.

plus i literally saw a youtube vid posted on here about cagjar and the comments were filled with amharic speaking ppl saying they want him as next pm.

look at it this way, amhara have lost all trust with tigray people, and are currently competing with the oromo horde. theyve been fucked and cucked for decades, and no one in ethiopia wants to be under amhara rule. so what is their only option? allying with other groups who arent as bloodthirsty as oromos

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
dude, why does that matter? they still think oromos came from madagascar and that didnt stop oromos from growing in power.

plus i literally saw a youtube vid posted on here about cagjar and the comments were filled with amharic speaking ppl saying they want him as next pm.

look at it this way, amhara have lost all trust with tigray people, and are currently competing with the oromo horde. theyve been fucked and cucked for decades, and no one in ethiopia wants to be under amhara rule. so what is their only option? allying with other groups who arent as bloodthirsty as oromos
of coure they want the person who give 10 million birr to Amhara refugees while ignoring his own peoples blight. just let these three duke it out, the last time we involve ourselves in these feuds we got TPLF rulling for 3 decades.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
This is just a diplomatic pressure so that humanitarian agencies get access to Tigray. Ethiopia has already agreed with the UN to open Tigray for humanitarian agencies. EU will not cut aid to Ethiopia, mark my word. This is just a diplomatic pressure not a serious intention to actually cut aid.
You are truly an Amhara propaganda machine.

A senior European official chided the Ethiopian government over an agreement to allow access for humanitarian aid to Tigray, saying it only covered federal-controlled areas and had onerous bureaucratic requirements.

"There may be malnourished children on the other side also," EU crisis commissioner Janez Lenarcic told reporters in Ethiopia. The government did not immediately respond to his comments.

You are truly an Amhara propaganda machine.

A senior European official chided the Ethiopian government over an agreement to allow access for humanitarian aid to Tigray, saying it only covered federal-controlled areas and had onerous bureaucratic requirements.

"There may be malnourished children on the other side also," EU crisis commissioner Janez Lenarcic told reporters in Ethiopia. The government did not immediately respond to his comments.

Unlike you and others here I am not addicted to fake news. I also am not tuned to tweets of clueless pundits. I bring facts and if that make me an Amhara propaganda machine, let be it! Here you have it from the horse's mouth!

AbdiGeedi

Unlike you and others here I am not addicted to fake news. I also am not tuned to tweets of clueless pundits. I bring facts and if that make me an Amhara propaganda machine, let be it! Here you have it from the horse's mouth!

Amhara faker, you are recycling the initial old news from yesterday. I provided an update for today.

Ethiopians know TPLF is addicted to lies. Good that TPLF fake propaganda is being exposed by medias and journalists. Lies have short legs!

AbdiGeedi

Moron agame, I posted it yesterday and it was accurate, I showed you the source to be the UN itself. You are low IQ dedebit for real. If you have an update today then share it but to call me a propagandist just for sharing accurate and verifiable information is insane!
Amhara dumb dumb, I already shared the source, the EU crisis commissioner Janez Lenarcic.

Sudaneese forces enter desputed territory in Tigray after 25 years.
:drakelaugh:
Desperate Egyptian media are dying to see Sudan and Ethiopia go to war. The reality is that just today Ethiopia and Sudanese Military have held their usual joint meeting at the border. Sudan was very cooperative in this conflict including by handing over fleeing TPLF military leaders. Believe me Sudan is not stupid to start a fight with Ethiopian Army for Egypt, especially now after it is clear for everyone what the Ethiopian army is capable of.

Poor Egypt, it is praying for Ethiopia's neighbours to go to war with Ethiopia instead of doing it itself. Keep dreaming. Egypt should understand once and for all that the days of Ethiopia's "black African" neighbours dying for Egypt is over! Deal with it.

Last edited:
Do you think leaders selected leaders from Addis Ababa are going against or let anyone Amhara and there parasitic hold on land they sqautting on? and yes the demographics did change, they make up 5% to 10% of the city that bad but as bad compared to dir dhabe or don't mention harar were hararis only make up 10% of there own city.
In the entire Somali region, do you know the current demographics, also is there any way to chamge the problem in jigjiga in terms of their amhara problem

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
In the entire Somali region, do you know the current demographics, also is there any way to chamge the problem in jigjiga in terms of their amhara problem
anything outside of Jigjiga is 99% somali. this Amhara problem continue exist as long as the region is still occupied. the only solution for problems is simply liberty.