Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Amhara are now officially in power
@xabashi
Why did the former Amhara Kilil president diss Oromos and tell them that they were traitors who sided with Italians.That Amhara are the ones that took over Tigray.

Secondly I just learnt how you guys used to kidnap and steal Ogaden kids from their parents during the time of Haile Selasie onwards.No wonder some of you mofo look like us.

TPLF were one of the most evil regimes in Ethiopia they used to deliberatly starve regions in the Ogaden and deny access to IC to provide food assistance and when the famine had stayed for months they could use the images of the people to seek IC support.Once the food donations arrive TPLF would force the aid agencies to let the military distribute the food.Which in 99.9 % used to end up in military garrisons.

I hope the amharas boil them alive.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
TPLF were one of the most evil regimes in Ethiopia they used to deliberatly starve regions in the Ogaden and deny access to IC to provide food assistance and when the famine had stayed for months they could use the images of the people to seek IC support.Once the food donations arrive TPLF would force the aid agencies to let the military distribute the food.Which in 99.9 % used to end up in military garrisons.

Where did the money they stole for 30 years go

what goes around comes around in Africa . Now the ppl in that region are being killed , unable to get humanitarian resources .
I remember my mum telling me how they acted in south Somalia . Bombing hospitals, cutting the throats of Muslims at the mosque , creating millions of more displaced ppl . And now the party wants sympathy .

From where?
Majority of JL is under AS.So if they dont attack AS who are in JL capital Buale then it will mean that its targetting a community which will escalate all the way to Jigjiga.
This guy is desperate for reelection and his new bff will try to help him

From where?
Majority of JL is under AS.So if they dont attack AS who are in JL capital Buale then it will mean that its targetting a community which will escalate all the way to Jigjiga.
I know it is since he failed to improve security and wants to be a dictator like his bff

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Fake News!
Nigga please. It is apparent that Ethiopia is in damage control over the expulsion.

sudanpost.PNG

Trending