Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

The Sudan vs Amhara dispute is not that Amhara land was given to Sudan. That was a lie that ESAT used to fuel Amhara struggle against TPLF. In reality, Sudan land is currently being used as farm land by Amhara farmers while the federal Army is protecting it. The Amhara farmers claim that it is theirs but I really doubt it. But I'm not well versed and can't speak in details.
The land is under Sudan and is more fertile than what you have been dying for in Wolkiat etc So when will you fight for your land?

Another lie.So Adwa was fought by Tigrayans if Minilik didnt adminsiter Tigray.

Adwa was not fought by Tigreans that is another lalalala lie. Please read the history of adwa from historical books not TPLF useless propaganda. Before Menilik stepped in, Italy already occupied almost all of Tigray and Alula Aba Nega, the leader of Tigray army retreated to the southern Tigray region of Ashenge river. Tigray army at least 3 times tried to liberate Tigray but was crushed by Italians. At that time only the Showans under Menilik had superior weapons and a well armed fighting army so Menelik with his army and also fighters from other Abysinian regions of Gonder, Gojam and Wollo gathered in Ashenge and with the Tigreans started liberating Tigray starting from southern Tigray. Mekele was also under occupation and Menelik Wife liberated it and there is water well in Mekele today to honor her. So the battle of Adwa didn't start in Adwa but in souther Tigray all the way to Adwa through Mekele, liberating every inch of Tigray. This is the true history but Woyane cadres blabber nonsense. READ HISTORY BOOKS not cadre propaganda. The showan well armed army compose of Showa Oromos and Amharas was the decisive factor in the Victory of Adwa. That is just facts.

Adwa was not fought by Tigreans that is another lalalala lie. Please read the history of adwa from historical books not TPLF useless propaganda. Before Menilik stepped in Italy already occupied almost all of Tigray until and Alula Aba Nega, the leader of Tigray army retreated to the southern Tigray region of Ashenge river. Tigray army at least 3 times tried to liberate Tigray but was crushed by Italians. At that time only the Showans under Menilik had superior weapons and a well armed fighting army so Menelik with his army and also fighters from other Abysinian regions of Gonder, Gojam and Wollo gathered in Ashenge and with the Tigreans started liberating Tigray starting from southern Tigray. Mekele was also under occupation and Menelik Wife liberated it and there is water well in Mekele today to honor her. So the battle of Adwa didn't start in Adwa but in souther Tigray all the way to Adwa through Mekele, liberating every inch of Tigray. This is the true history but Woyane cadres blabber nonsense. READ HISTORY BOOKS not cadre propaganda.
Why do you conflict yourself.
You say Tigray was not administered by Meneik and here you say Menelik fought in Adwa meaning he did Administer Tigray.

Why do you conflict yourself.
You say Tigray was not administered by Meneik and here you say Menelik fought in Adwa meaning he did Administer Tigray.

I think you must understand how Abyssinian state functioned. Every of the 5 regions had their own almost independent kings and the kings of the regions can do whatever they want and administer the region how they want. Then there is the Emperor who had a better fighting force and only requires taxes nothing else. The Emperor was also responsible for safeguarding the external territory of the land. That is why Menelik stepped in when the external force Italy occupied Tigray. The same thing happened when the tigrean Yohannes IV was the Emperor. He too went to Gondar and fought the invading army of the Mehadists from Sudan. Other than taxes, the Emperiors had no interest in interfering in local affairs. No Amhara king or ruler ever ruled Tigray. They were all by their own. The same goes for Gondar, Gojam and Showa. All were ruled by their traditional local dynasties like the Kings of Showa. They all had their own local dynasties of successive kings. No one came from other region and told them what to do as long as they recognize the Emperor and paid taxes.

Last edited:
One thing is clear for you being Amhara comes before being an Ethiopian.

I hate TPLF to death and almost support anything against evil TPLF no matter what it makes me. TPLF brought all this evil upon us and finally upon itself. Prior to TPLF, the borders between regions were almost irrelevant. Tigreans came and lived in Gondar, Wollo, Showa etc. No one would say hey this is only my land blah blah. TPLF started all these border wars inside Ethiopia. They destroyed the harmony. Gondar and Tigray for example were like very close with a lot of intermarriages, in fact Gonderes considered Tigreans to be their closer keen than Showans. But TPLF destroyed the fabric of the Abyssinian society and now they are just reaping what they sow. Hopefully, the next generation of Amharas and Tigreans start a healing process so that borders no more matter much and strength their traditional bond which TPLF completely destroyed so that both Tigreans and Amharas live and work freely wherever they want and are treated equally.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I hate TPLF to death and almost support anything against evil TPLF no matter what it makes me. TPLF brought all this evil upon us and finally upon itself. Prior to TPLF, the borders between regions were almost irrelevant. Tigreans came and lived in Gondar, Wollo, Showa etc. No one would say hey this is only my land blah blah. TPLF started all these border wars inside Ethiopia. They destroyed the harmony. Gondar and Tigray for example were like very close with a lot of intermarriages, in fact Gonderes considered Tigreans to be their closer keen than Showans. But TPLF destroyed the fabric of the Abyssinian society and now they are just reaping what they sow. Hopefully, the next generation of Amharas and Tigreans start a healing process so that borders no more matter much and strength their traditional bond which TPLF completely destroyed so that both Tigreans and Amharas live and work freely wherever they want and are treated equally.
You support breaking up the Tigray Region of Ethiopia because of historical grievances of Amharas.
So, you are first Amhara and only then Ethiopian. Thank you for confirming their is no such thing as being Ethiopian at heart.

You support breaking up the Tigray Region of Ethiopia because of historical grievances of Amharas.
So, you are first Amhara and only then Ethiopian. Thank you for confirming it.

When did I support breaking up Tigray region? What are you talking about? Tigray region is intact. Wolkait and Raya is not Tigray. There is no breaking up here.

Here you go, Amhara fascist:

As I said, Wolkait was always Gondar, Raya was Wollo and according to the international court Badme is Eritrean. So Tigray region is intact. These are not traditional Tigray regions. So I see no breaking up here and Tigrays are still welcome to live and work in Wolkait and Raya just like they are all over Ethiopia.

AbdiGeedi

As I said, Wolkait was always Gondar, Raya was Wollo and according to the international court Badme is Eritrean. So Tigray region is intact. These are not traditional Tigray regions. So I see no breaking up here and Tigrays are still welcome to live and work in Wolkait and Raya just like they are all over Ethiopia.
So, you support breaking up the existing Tigray Region because of ethnic grievances. Yep. their is no such thing as being Ethiopian at heart. Right?

So, you support breaking up the existing Tigray Region because of ethnic grievances. Yep. their is no such thing as being Ethiopian at heart. Right?

How many Times should I tell you that these are not parts of Tigray and the people there fought for decades to be restored to their traditional identities. The only hope that these regions can go back to Tigray is if the wolkaits and rayas want it so otherwise these regions are gone for Tigray and the TPLF greed and madness of incorporating these regions are over. These people went through hell under TPLF and don't want to be administered under Tigray even under the newly provisional Tigray government. They have too many wounds under TPLF. Sorry. Don't blame me but blame the evil TPLF that brought all these on itself and on Tigray. Bye.

AbdiGeedi

How many Times should I tell you that these are not parts of Tigray and the people there fought for decades to be restored to their traditional identities. The only hope that these regions can go back to Tigray is if the wolkaits and rayas want it so otherwise these regions are gone for Tigray and the TPLF greed and madness of incorporating these regions are over. These people went through hell under TPLF and don't want to be administered under Tigray even under the newly provisional Tigray government. They have too many wounds under TPLF. Sorry. Don't blame me but blame the evil TPLF that brought all these on itself and on Tigray. Bye.
Thus you admitted you support breaking up the existing Tigray Region.

Good stuff, Ethiopia now controls Tigrays capital Mekelle. Another win for Abiy :pachah1:
Wat difference does it make to you?
Whether Tigray rules Addis or Abye Farmajo will still be loyal to whoever is in charge in Addis.

I hate fake celebrations of somalis.
Didnt Farmajo hand over ONLF veteran to TPLF only to be released by Abye?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Wat difference does it make to you?
Whether Tigray rules Addis or Abye Farmajo will still be loyal to whoever is in charge in Addis.

I hate fake celebrations of somalis.
Didnt Farmajo hand over ONLF veteran to TPLF only to be released by Abye?

Chill I'm only just reporting on the news :ohno:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Sorry, the traditional Abyssinian regions were changed and redrawn by force before even the current constitution was in place. What is redrawn by force will also be redrawn by force and brought back to its traditional and historical place.
Do you not accept that TPLF was the government of Ethiopia and that the government saw that land as majority Tigray in the census and apart of Tigray region rightfully?

If you don’t respect that why would you expect anyone to respect Abiy and accept that there regional disputes have to be settled in a court and through non-violence. Why shouldnt Oromos stage a war to remove Addis from Amharas and make it apart of Oromia again?

Africans are terrible at power because they always act like their can be exceptions to the rule with no consequences.