Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

It will be hard for tplf to wage an affective guerrilla warfare this time around because their access to the Sudanese border has been shut and they don't seem to have a outside help like they did in the 70s and 80s.
@Django @xabashi what do you think :cosbyhmm:

I don't expect a guerrilla warfare for many reasons. First TPLF has no fresh ideology to rally the people around. It is in a post-ideology phase. Nothing fresh and nothing new. If TPLF had the support of the people, it would have been very difficult for the ENDF to control over 95% of Tigray in few weeks time. In all of Tigray, there was not a single incident that ordinary people and farmers tried to attack the Army.

Second TPLF can't sell an ideal world like a rebel group because it is a known entity and Tigreans know it hasn't brought what it promised but the leadership left Tigray for Addis to loot and become rich and corrupt.

This thing is over. Mekele is surrounded and TPLF leaders will surrender or be killed in the next few days. TPLF is done, it is over! No amount of bragging and blabbering or fake news can save TPLF anymore. This time the game for TPLF is indeed over!

tenor.gif

@Django ruined this thread by posting tons of opinions of individuals. The thread should have been used to post verified information backed by hard data but the so called moderator is posting tweets and opinions of individuals which are useless for the purpose of getting accurate information.

I can post thousands of tweets that backs my claim but it is irrelevant and can't be used as a verified source of information. But some people don't have the capacity to distinguish between wishful thinking and facts.

@Django ruined this thread by posting tons of opinions of individuals. The thread should have been used to post verified information backed by hard data but the so called moderator is posting tweets and opinions of individuals which are useless for the purpose of getting accurate information.

I can post thousands of tweets that backs my claim but it is irrelevant and can't be used as a verified source of information. But some people don't have the capacity to distinguish between wishful thinking and facts.
So you wanted me to post lies from colonel abye and EBC right?
Or "Ethiopian human rights"

Or Shide the Finance minister or Mustafa omer.

So far the war has lasted more than the three weeks you were talking about which has proven you are the most unreliable person.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I don't expect a guerrilla warfare for many reasons. First TPLF has no fresh ideology to rally the people around. It is in a post-ideology phase. Nothing fresh and nothing new. If TPLF had the support of the people, it would have been very difficult for the ENDF to control over 95% of Tigray in few weeks time. In all of Tigray, there was not a single incident that ordinary people and farmers tried to attack the Army.

Second TPLF can't sell an ideal world like a rebel group because it is a known entity and Tigreans know it hasn't brought what it promised but the leadership left Tigray for Addis to loot and become rich and corrupt.

This thing is over. Mekele is surrounded and TPLF leaders will surrender or be killed in the next few days. TPLF is done, it is over! No amount of bragging and blabbering or fake news can save TPLF anymore. This time the game for TPLF is indeed over!

tenor.gif

What is the end goal for abiy ahmed after tplf is defeated? End of federalism in Ethiopia :oh6b81q:

What is the end goal for abiy ahmed after tplf is defeated? End of federalism in Ethiopia :oh6b81q:

Federalism can't end in Ethiopia and out of 107 or so political parties I have yet to find a single party that wants to end federalism in Ethiopia. This is a pure TPLF propaganda to sideline and oust PM Abiy by deceiving mostly Oromo elites. How can you end federalism where there is not even a single party that wants it so? That is just a typical scare tactic by TPLF to scare and fool TPLF's former low IQ slaves. No person who knows TPLF and the Ethiopian political landscape well buys such nonsense. Only low IQ former TPLF slaves can be fooled by this nonsense.

I think and hope that the end game of Abiy is in Ethiopia to have a TRUE democracy and a TRUE federalism. TPLF federalism was in reality a unitary system that is dictated by TPLF alone from the federal to local regions. I hope, Abiy brings REAL and TRUE federalism, not the fake we had the last 27 years.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Federalism can't end in Ethiopia and out of 107 or so political parties I have yet to find a single party that wants to end federalism in Ethiopia. This is a pure TPLF propaganda to sideline and oust PM Abiy by deceiving mostly Oromo elites. How can you end federalism where there is not even a single party that wants it so? That is just a typical scare tactic by TPLF to scare and fool TPLF's former low IQ slaves. No person who knows TPLF and the Ethiopian political landscape well buys such nonsense. Only low IQ former TPLF slaves can be fooled by this nonsense.

I think and hope that the end game of Abiy is in Ethiopia to have a TRUE federalism. TPLF federalism was in reality a unitary system that is dictated by TPLF alone from the federal to local regions. I hope, Abiy brings REAL and TRUE federalism, not the fake we had the last 27 years.
What are the odds that abiy ahmed will end up like his previous predecessors?

I personally doubt Ethiopia will become a democratic country under abiy ahmed

So you wanted me to post lies from colonel abye and EBC right?
Or "Ethiopian human rights"

Or Shide the Finance minister or Mustafa omer.

So far the war has lasted more than the three weeks you were talking about which has proven you are the most unreliable person.

I said 2 weeks max 3 weeks. And if you subtract the 6 days of pause, I am well in my prediction. Compare that with yours who said years. At the end, I may be off by a week but you are off like by years :ftw9nwa:. I'm like a prophet compared to you :ftw9nwa:.

tenor.gif
I dont know what bubble you are living in but you need to stop lying to yourself.
Tigrayans are being Ethnic profiled in Addis Ababa and being singled out and you come here trying to lie to us.
This war is nothing more than Amhara greed for power unfortunatly we are not living in 1890s or 1954 when Naftanya was great.

You will pay a heavy price for underestimating the will of the Tigrayan population.
Dictatorship will never happen in Ethiopia you are not majority and you know the only way that Amhara can come back to power is through brute force and savagery.

We have witnessed and seen columns of hate filled Amhara peasants with machettes and guns heading to the Tigray frontlines.

This is information age, We are not Ethiopia where media is censored and masses are fed with pathological lies.

Keep your lies to yourself.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The thread should have been used to post verified information backed by hard data but the so called moderator is posting tweets and opinions of individuals which are useless for the purpose of getting accurate information.

Here is what our oracle of truth @xabashi posted 23 days ago: Amharas never lie!!!! Oh, snaps...really?

The federal army is already in Mekele and some of the top TPLF officials have abandoned TPLF to side with PM Abiy. It is over man, It is over!

x1.PNG

Last edited:
I said 2 weeks max 3 weeks. And if you subtract the 6 days of pause, I am well in my prediction. Compare that with yours who said years. At the end, I may be off by a week but you are off like by years :ftw9nwa:. I'm like a prophet compared to you :ftw9nwa:.
You said 3 days then changed to 3 weeks then what subtract 6 days of pause? Come on, where are you getting your facts from Naftanya pub? I said this war will drag for years.
ONLF with only AK47 took 30 years for the ENDF to fight. What do you think of Tigrayans who have started facing discrimination across Ethiopia, being singled out and being purged from civil service jobs even the foreign missions embassies etc.

Amhara sanctioned this war and forced Col Abye lets see where it takes you.

What are the odds that abiy ahmed will end up like his previous predecessors?

I personally doubt Ethiopia will become a democratic country under abiy ahmed

I don't know what Abiy is planning but in my view there is zero chance for a society to directly transfer to a stable democracy from ethnic based tribalism. At the moment, I see no chance of implementing a real democracy at this stage without resulting in civil war and the collapse of the state. Tribalism must have its place first like religion where everybody peacefully can exercise his language and costumes but should not be at the center of politics. Politics is the art of arguing and convincing ideas and can not go along with tribalism and religion. Only when tribalism and religion is out of the center of politics, only then can a society have a chance to transform to a democracy. This is my personal opinion though and I wish we live under a strong and wise dictator for the next 10-20 years and then slowly have a real democracy.

Trending

Latest posts