Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Quality presentation of what led to the conflict and what is going on at the moment.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

They need to hit the power station in amhara region.
Some one tell Agames to strike petrol deport in Amhara region.
And many more targets
Eye 4 Eye
It is obvious Tigray lacks air defense system and are trying to preventively hit airports that are being used by the Ethiopian airforce to conduct airstrikes at Tigray. I am not sure if TPLF has enough missiles to hit other infrastructure targets.

AbdiGeedi

TPLF re-captured Shire and Axum from the feds. Battle for Alamata is ongoing. Hospitals are full of wounded federal soldiers.

View attachment 153871

Tigray Liberation Forces (TPLF) freed Alamata from the Ethiopian Occupation Forces (EOF). So, all three recently lost Tigray towns Shire, Axum and Alamata are retaken after heavy fights. It is impressive on the part of TPLF to say the least. The almighty image of the Ethiopian army is crumbling in the Horn. Abiy is reportedly airlifting soldiers to Eritrea to open the third front.

Devil-3.jpg

evil TPLF

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

Why is there no real life photos and videos in these areas? Are niggas in these towns too poor to afford a phone wtf. I swear if this shit was happening in Somalia we'd see actual footages not some maps and news articles.

Please dont post Egyptian related articles they will never join tye war they are like reer xamar.

Too much huff and puff but no subtance.

Stay tuned.

This time war is inevitable I guess Amhara hawks yearning for Tigray blood have conviced Abye to match to Makelle.

Most of the Ethiopian military have started to vacate the DDS on their way to Tigray border.

I do beleve this war will not happen buy Abye is trying to instil fear in Tigray to surrender.But Tigray is a nation within a nation.

The only way Abye can win is air superiority.

-Blowing up the Makelle Power generating head quaters.
-Blowing up the Satellite communications.
-Destroying Bridges and other vital constructions.

I dont think Abye has capacity unless China gave him the drones like those Kazakistan is using against Armenia.
Perfect chance for us to take Ogaden back if only we had a strong government

xabasheeda winaa la cadaabo Tigray from north and Somali from East hopefully that will do

Who would've known that in 2020 biological adaptations are helping decide the outcome of wars. Why the f*ck are they fighting mountain people on a mountain?

Trending

Latest posts