Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

This will be a Tigray subjugation even worse they have been betrayed by their own Tigray in Eritrea that colonial border did some real psychological damage on them now they believe they are two different people Abiy is winning this war even the US supports him.
Tigray is region
Tigrinya is ethnicity.

Yes they have been betrayed but TPLF deserves no mercy.

MSB trainned them and even game them diplomatic passports yet he turned against somalis and brutally cleans ogadens and Somalia.

Meles used entire ENDF against Eritrea who were their ally and made alot of Eritreans lose life.
So they had no mercy for Somalis and Eritreans who fought and supported them throught their struggle in the 70s and 80s.

What did TPLF do to Amhara during Meles rule nothing he just fattened them even though amhara did despicable acts on them.
Today if they had Somalis or Eritreans backing them they wouldnt be facing this crisis.
So let them sleep well in the grave they dug for themselves.

Tigray remind me of AA who came from.the hood and when they made it they forgot about the hood led the high life and mingled with the white man that instituionalised racism and later the white man milked him dry and when IRS caught up with them they become bankrupt and went back to the hood he despised.

TPLF had it coming bro. they committed war crimes on oromo's, eritreans, somalis, afars, amhara's too, so when it comes back to them; do not expect me to be sad... i feel sad for the civilians...

TPLF had it coming bro. they committed war crimes on oromo's, eritreans, somalis, afars, amhara's too, so when it comes back to them; do not expect me to be sad... i feel sad for the civilians...
The crimes they committed on Amharas is neglegible if you compare what the Amhara had done to them from.Menelik to Mengistu.

If I was Meles I would have made sure that Amhara become non existant just like they did to Tigrayans but fools never learn from the hard knocks of life.

Tigray defense forces took over shire and alamata towns which the ENDF claimed they have liberated days ago. Also reports are saying that thousands of ENDF has been killed by tigrays only today.
FB_IMG_16058037519410809.jpg
This is shire with tigray forces patroling inside it

The amateurish and emotion driven amhara peasants rush into these cities thinking that tigray forces fleed but all of a sudden they were surrounded and get smoked to hell and now theyre lost several towns they have already had in their hands to tigray let alone storming to mekelle.

The crimes they committed on Amharas is neglegible if you compare what the Amhara had done to them from.Menelik to Mengistu.

If I was Meles I would have made sure that Amhara become non existant just like they did to Tigrayans but fools never learn from the hard knocks of life.

are the amhara's of today responsible for crimes carried out by a few amhara elites who existed over 100 years ago? is that really just, to you? come on man, you should know better than that.
you blame the responsible for their crimes, not the entire ethnicity they belong to.

are the amhara's of today responsible for crimes carried out by a few amhara elites who existed over 100 years ago? is that really just, to you? come on man, you should know better than that.
you blame the responsible for their crimes, not the entire ethnicity they belong to.
Your answer lies here
If a German today supports Nazi and Hitler he is no different from them.
Same most Amhara today support what Menelik, Haile sealsie or even Mengistu did.

That means if they lived in that period they would have done the same.

You dont need to go further look at that racist Amhara flag i.e their equivalent of the confederates flag.
Amhara are joining in the war against Tigray because of a reason not because they want to bring equality and justice to Ethiopia.How come Amharas are more overzeleous in this war against TPLF than Oromos or Somalis who got the worst end of the stick?

Amhara peasants walking in columns heading to Tigray frontlines and their women donating injera to those machette weilding amhara peasants.

This will be a Tigray subjugation even worse they have been betrayed by their own Tigray in Eritrea that colonial border did some real psychological damage on them now they believe they are two different people Abiy is winning this war even the US supports him.
I dont think tigringyas in eritrea has issue with TPLF atleast in the meantime and may be they hate afwerki more than they do when it comes to TPLF but its only the dictator isias afwerki who is serving his interest to remain in the power at the expense of tigringya people in both countries.

I dont think tigringyas in eritrea has issue with TPLF atleast in the meantime and may be they hate afwerki more than they do when it comes to TPLF but its only the dictator isias afwerki who is serving his interest to remain in the power at the expense of tigringya people in both countries.
True most Eritreans including Tigrinyas are against Afaworki.
But Afaworki knows the only way he can survive uprising in Eritrea is to crush TPLF no way out.

Your answer lies here
If a German today supports Nazi and Hitler he is no different from them.
Same most Amhara today support what Menelik, Haile sealsie or even Mengistu did.

That means if they lived in that period they would have done the same.

You dont need to go further look at that racist Amhara flag i.e their equivalent of the confederates flag.
Amhara are joining in the war against Tigray because of a reason not because they want to bring equality and justice to Ethiopia.How come Amharas are more overzeleous in this war against TPLF than Oromos or Somalis who got the worst end of the stick?

That's a feeling in their heart, not an actual crime or action.
Of course, we disagree with them, and hate their heroes, and their heroes are our enemies, but I do not think it'd be fair to do as you say, ''wipe them all out,'' or whatever you implied.

You do have a point about them being overzealous in this war, but let's be honest, amhara and tigrayans have been rivals politically for a very long time, and when you add that the amhara feel lands have been looted from them, and that the tplf has incited others in ethiopia against them.
you notice that, when OLF attacks abiy or amhara's [according to them, i do not believe it's OLF, but opdo cadres/troops], they blame tplf? they say ''oh tplf and olf are working together to cleanse amhara's.''

True most Eritreans including Tigrinyas are against Afaworki.
But Afaworki knows the only way he can survive uprising in Eritrea is to crush TPLF no way out.

Aferwerki relies on his support base of the christian highlanders in eritrea, who are the majority in the army, and are the biggest ethnicity, to stay in power.
the muslim tigre, afar, saho, beni amir, former ELF members, etc, tend to mistrust afewerki, in fact, they were relived in 1998, in a way, because it divided the two christian/atheist miltant groups-tplf/eplf, who would have oppressed muslims.

No one is rejecting that TPLF commited atrocities in their tenure but what most of abiys bots are ignoring is that amhara had committed far much more worse crimes against all ethiopians than TPLF.

Its one of abiys tactics to dehumanize TPLF and make them look as an eternal enemy to ethiopians to get the support of the larger ethiopians which has now no moral incentive to support PP over TPLF but it didnt work at all.

Last edited:
No one is rejecting that TPLF commited atrocies in there tenure but what most of abiys bots are ignoring is that amhara had committed far much more worse crimes against all ethiopians than TPLF.

Its one of abiys tactics to make the TPLF demons and eternal enemy to ethiopians to get the support of the larger ethiopians which has now no moral incentive to support PP over TPLF but it didnt work at all.

Both are bad, but it was tplf had the power recent, so the wounds they inflicted on us all, are more recent.
amhara haven't ruled since mengistu's era.

both pp and tplf=bad. so if they both weaken each other, even destroy each other, I won't complain or be sad. :D

The war seems just to be warming up and no hope that any of them will get the upper hand anytime soon but today Tigray has done so much damage on ethiopians armies and I think Abiy will stop dreaming to capture MEKELLE from now on and realise the reality on the ground.

Broke Ethiopia sent me this text:

ለሀገር መከላከያ ሠራዊት ክብር እቆማለሁ!

ለጀግናው የመከላከያ ሠራዊታችን ያለዎትን ክብር እና አጋርነት ወደ አጭር ቁጥር 6800 የፈለጉትን የብር መጠን በመላክ ያሳዩ፡፡

Translate:

I stand in honor of the Defense Forces! Show your respect and partnership for our heroic defense by sending the desired amount of money to the short number 6800.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Tigray defense forces took over shire and alamata towns which the ENDF claimed they have liberated days ago. Also reports are saying that thousands of ENDF has been killed by tigrays only today. This is shire with tigray forces patroling inside it

The amateurish and emotion driven amhara peasants rush into these cities thinking that tigray forces fleed but all of a sudden they were surrounded and get smoked to hell and now theyre lost several towns they have already had in their hands to tigray let alone storming to mekelle.

I hope it is true.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Aferwerki relies on his support base of the christian highlanders in eritrea, who are the majority in the army, and are the biggest ethnicity, to stay in power.
the muslim tigre, afar, saho, beni amir, former ELF members, etc, tend to mistrust afewerki, in fact, they were relived in 1998, in a way, because it divided the two christian/atheist miltant groups-tplf/eplf, who would have oppressed muslims.
Aren't the Christian Highlanders in Eritrea ethnic Tigrayans aka Tigrinyas? Why are you camouflaging this fact while distinctly pointing Tigres out? Why didn't you call the Tigres simply the Muslims?

I am starting to think you are another confused Oromo who is sympathizing with the Amharas.