Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I've heard you call so much stuff fake news. How is it that everything that doesn't fit your narrative is magically fake news? Either all these different reporters and news outlets are liars or you're a liar
Nationalistic delusions. I thought she might be onto something but I guess I was wrong.

What sources are you guys using anyway? The Ethiopian subreddit and various news outlets like Reuters is what I've stuck to.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Usual Amhara "Bla bla bla":

What Amharas are really doing on the ground in Tigray:

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Yeah of course my Somali brother from Tigray. :ftw9nwa:
Poor Amhara midget is unhappy we are not falling for his lies.

Here is something to sooth you:

rawmeatethiopia.jpg

Why are Oromos against Abiye then?
oromos aren't against abiy lol only some regions like arsi are. there is a power struggle going on in oromia between opdo vs OLF/OFC and abiy locked up ppl like jawar and others bc of it which made oromos think he was a neftegna lol.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
>UAE support Abiy and isaias regimes
>these guys support Farmaajo re-election
>UAE is lobbying against Farmaajo re-elections
>Farmaajo is atagonising UAE and sides with Qatar
>Qatar gives military support to Madoobe
1478434337289.jpg

He is your fellow Naftanya another Baghdad Bob.

this is how I explain Abiy:

He has lost most of his Oromo support base, since OPDO has never been seen as legitimate in oromia, while the OLF with all of its flaws and weaknesses is the beloved vanguard type of party in Oromia- so he has to rely more and more on a small group of amhara ultra nationalists to maintain power, and eventually, they may feel powerful enough to go after abiy himself and get one of their own men in power.

Apollo

VIP
I wonder if Europe will get a massive influx of Tigrayan Ethiopian migrants from this conflict.

Between 2014-2020 there was a huge inflow of Eritreans.

At this rate, Tigrinya speakers (Tigrayans) will outnumber Somalis in many European countries excluding England.

Trending