Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

@Ferrari @Django tell this mofo to pause his mad fictional fantasies of arming Liyuu Police and fighting the Ethiopian federal Army. What an imbecile.
Cagjar sides with Abiy and the Somali State is safe from all these intra Habesha wars in Tigray. The people of Ogadenia have suffered enough bloodshed and cruelty, now it's their time to prosper and move forward from darker past.
The moment Ogaden take up arms Abye would use to rally Ethiopians that somalis want to take over Addis and the West will come to the aid of Abye.Also Farmajo, SL and others are waiting for this opportunity to sell them out.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Apparently, Abiy has enlisted UAE drones to annihilate Tigray cities. The Tigray President Debretsion Gebremichael also confirmed that his forces have attacked Asmara, BahirDar and Gondar with rockets adding that they won't stop rocket attacks until Ethiopia ceases their ongoing war with them.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Apparently, Abiy has enlisted UAE drones to annihilate Tigray cities.
Now I fully expect Qataris to get involved on the Tigray's side just to annoy Emiratis. And the funny thing Egypt will side with Qatar in this situation.
:heh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If this is true, TPLF don't stand a chance. The deck was already stacked against them after being tag teamed by Ethiopia and Eritrea, and Sudan closing their border/ports to them. UAE joining the fray is just unfair.
:mjlol:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Now I fully expect Qataris to get involved on the Tigray's side just to annoy Emiratis. And the funny thing Egypt will side with Qatar in this situation.
:heh:
Nah!! Egypt has been an Emirati lapdog for years now, their joint war in Libya unites them. Both nations are members of the Arab countries blockading Qatar.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Nah!! Egypt has been an Emirati lapdog for years now, their joint war in Libya unites them. Both nations are members of the Arab countries blockading Qatar.
Egypt had a falling-out with the UAE after the latter normalized its relationships with Israel. Eritrea has shifted its de facto position on the GERD, leaning more in support of Ethiopia.

There is much going on behind the curtains.

Egypt has a falling out with the UAE after the latter normalized its relationships with Israel. Eritrea has shifted its de facto position on the GERD, leaning more in support of Ethiopia.

That changes everything

Trending