Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Django is there even proof that tplf first started the aggression with their attack on the northern command to ignite this war ?
We've been over this a few times in this thread and it's been proven that Ethiopian and Eritrean troops were moving across their respective countries to amass along the Tigray border. In other words, this war planned from the start by Abiy and Afwerki. It's not clear who fired first at the border, but it is clear who started the war.

Don't take information from the Amxaaro propagandist @xabashi. She's the @embarassing of Ethiopian politics.

Tigrayans are using missiles with close to precision accuracy.I do beleive these missiles are being guided by either US/EU from Red Sea or are present on the ground in Tigray.

They just hit Harar military base and Asmara is tonight experiencing black out.

This has been the most bloodiest war since 1998 Ethio/ Eritrea war.

1000s of Oromos defected from ENDF and their Colonels.

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Ok
Tigrayans are using missiles with close to precision accuracy.I do beleive these missiles are being guided by either US/EU from Red Sea or are present on the ground in Tigray.

Can tigray really do much against both Eritrea and Ethiopia tho, like I get they got balls and all hit can they really pose much of a threat since they have no access to a port and the only land route they have is with Sudan who shows no signs of wanting to help them

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
With Ethiopian refugees pouring into Sudan, why don't we check on how the Sudanese are responding?
Didjjrth.jpg
Djsjjdjd.jpg
Sjdjejje.jpg
Jssjjejtb.jpg
Djjdjfnt.jpg

Djhdhdhrbr.jpg

Dhudurth.jpg
Dkjdkd.jpg
Dodkkrjt.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:
Looks like nobody wants you, @xabashi. They're talking about bringing in the Janjaweed (RSF), famed genociders of Darfur, to man the camps. Posts are getting deleted for racism because they're too hardcore.
:dead:
May Allah protect our Sudanese brothers and give them the tools to defend themselves.
djdjejjdjd.png

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Your words will spell defeat. Addis Abba is not our land. We need to send the message that we are not a threat to anybody in Ethiopia. We just want Western Somalia free. We pose no threat or ill will to Oromo, Tigray or Amhara. We just wish them the best of health. We just fight for our land only.
Yes we do, haraghe, bale and parts of borana and guji in oromia and the awash river in afar region is somali land and we will be taking it inshallah at some point

tplf is surrounded and amharas have taken back most of their original territory (western tigray aka welkait,humera,dansha etc) + adi ramets and are now fighting in the south and have taken over parts of raya like tumuga and waja.

tplf is surrounded and amharas have taken back most of their original territory (western tigray aka welkait,humera,dansha etc) + adi ramets and are now fighting in the south and have taken over parts of raya like tumuga and waja.
Xabashi have you changed your username?

for anyone who can't be bothered to read, and wants the gist of what happened today.

Tigray bombed Amhara capital regions, then they bombed Asmara, and now they are bombing Harar. :gucciwhat:
cagjar dhukur needs to stfu because these tigray guys are trying to cause as much damage as they can before the inevitable loss and I want my beloved jigjiga to come out of this conflict unscathed.

i accidentally came up on this site a few months back and im in lock down bored so why not commentate in here.
So are you muslim?

Anyway dont worry no guarages has ever died in the battlefield most of them die in their shops due to overworking others counting their money.

for anyone who can't be bothered to read, and wants the gist of what happened today.

Tigray bombed Amhara capital regions, then they bombed Asmara, and now they are bombing Harar. :gucciwhat:
cagjar dhukur needs to stfu because these tigray guys are trying to cause as much damage as they can before the inevitable loss and I want my beloved jigjiga to come out of this conflict unscathed.
they have not touched harar but they did attack bahir dar and gondar and then asmara(no casualties and missed the target) I think they're doing this to attract the international community but who knows.

So are you muslim?

Anyway dont worry no guarages has ever died in the battlefield most of them die in their shops due to overworking others counting their money.
nah my father is shewa oromo christian and so is my mother. gurage ppl are 50% muslim tho

Trending