Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Breaking into smaller countries is in our interest so Somali Galbeed can return or become another Somali country. But a complete collapse would be bad, we don't have the capability to stop the refugee hordes breaking though our borders.

Bro you don't have a clue. Ethiopian refugees means $$$$$. The United Nations will pay us to protect them just like how Kenya made a fortune. Billions of dollars from Somali refuges.

so this is what the meeting between farmaajo, afwerki and abiye was all about? they probably got into a pact ensuring mutual support to keep each other in power, and no support for rebel groups in their respective countries. it kinda makes sense now. farmaajo listed onlf as a terror group, abiye withdrew from the disputed border areas with eritrea, and now afwerki is paying the favor back by fighting alongside his buddy abiye, and both already helped farmaajo with soldiers in Somalia.

:jaynerd:

so the end goal is to have three dictators in the horn.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Breaking into smaller countries is in our interest so Somali Galbeed can return or become another Somali country. But a complete collapse would be bad, we don't have the capability to stop the refugee Oromo hordes breaking though our borders.
If there was a Somali aligned government in the fed they would probably accept joining Somalia. The leadership is mostly Kacaan babies who think like that.

Ethiopia is a republic today, if an Oromo can lead, why not Somali?

We are only 3rd after Oromo and Amhara, if the Woyanna can defend themselves and participate at the top level, so should Somalis.
Nah there are only 2 ethiopians and that's Axmaar iyo Tigre all the other are slaves. Abiy is a axmaar slave that's like making abdi iley/Cagjar president won't change anything cah he's a puppet si kasteba

Last edited by a moderator:
Amhara militias and the federal army are nearing Mekele and most probably be in Mekele next week. This is how Amhara militias are being received in western Tigray areas.

So Tigray are giving injera to Amhara for liberating them.

You keep burrying your head in the sand keep doing it I like it.

The most hated ideology in Ethiopia is Amhara feudalism which is supoorted by 100% of Amharas.

One thing that I would stress to you Somali's is to stay neutral between the Tigray and Amhara war. To show respect and kindness to both Tigray and Amhara epeople. But making it clear that we are not their enemy and Western Somalia is not Ethiopia. Respect these people and their Christian faith. But if they attack us then defend ourselves.

Liyuu Boolis need better weapons and support from all Somali's. Lets encourage Turkey to arm Liyuu Boolis

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You think Tigray or Amhara will accept a Somali to lead them. These are proud people who are anti-Muslim. They had kingdoms since the time of Jesus. But I think they will respect us if we just keep our distance.
Somalis are more or less the same number as Tigray in Ethiopia if they really wanted they could snatch the Kursi

If an Oromo can lead Ethiopia, so can a Somali. The benefit will be since Somalis are disliked by all others equally, they can act as a stabilising force.

They would quickly unite and destroy that government lol. They cannot tolerate somali leaders with their own agenda what makes you think they would want one in addis ababa?

I say lets just defend Western Somalia and the key to this is Liyuu Boolis. I can get 3, 000 fighters from Galmudug, who have good experience in fighting. Reer Galmudug need jobs, this will generate income for us and help defend western Somalia. Somaliland and Puntland can send troops. Mogadishu can send thousands.

Somali people world wide will raise millions.

So Tigray are giving injera to Amhara for liberating them.

You keep burrying your head in the sand keep doing it I like it.

The most hated ideology in Ethiopia is Amhara feudalism which is supoorted by 100% of Amharas.

Listen carefully, this is the so called western Tigray aka wolkait aka former Gondar province and the people have been struggling to be part of Amhara region. Now they are liberated, they are supporting the Amhara militias. The same goes to Raya in the so called southern Tigray aka former Wollo province. They too were happy to finally be back to their Amhara region.

Listen carefully, this is the so called western Tigray aka wolkait aka former Gondar province and the people have been struggling to be part of Amhara region. Now they are liberated, they are supporting the Amhara militias. The same goes to Raya in the so called southern Tigray aka former Wollo province. They too were happy to finally be back to their Amhara region.

I dont see any post in the picture that says wolkait.

These are old pics of Amhara.

Raya & Wolkait people are not Amhara they are qimat and Raya people just like Agew, Argoba are not Amhara.Stip stealing ethnic groups.

I dont see any post in the picture that says wolkait.

These are old pics of Amhara.

Raya & Wolkait people are not Amhara they are qimat and Raya people just like Agew, Argoba are not Amhara.Stip stealing ethnic groups.

I said LISTEN, man. In the video they talk about eating wolkait injera. Both Raya and Wolkait have set up committees and requested the house of federation to let them hold referendum to be part of Amhara. They have been struggling for many years. I hope you know col. Demeke etc. Wolkait was always part of Gondar and Raya was part of Wollo. Anyway, I am not here to open yet another topic and educate you :ftw9nwa:. See you next week in Mekele :ftw9nwa:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Amhara militias and the federal army are nearing Mekele and most probably be in Mekele next week. This is how Amhara militias are being received in western Tigray areas.

It is impossible Tigrayan civilians are celebrating Amhara militia coming into their land. It is like a Palestinian is happy Israeli soldiers have arrived. Please give honest facts

translate

They said that they were worried that PM Abiy and Eritrean president Isaias may one day use the northern command to attack Tigray. So they planned to control or to destroy the northern command so that it is no more a threat to Tigray. They said they first tried to win over the soldiers but then attacked those who refused etc. They said that is a preemptive strike. That is what they roughly said. They attacked the army and now the army is about to finish them in two weeks. What a risky gamble!

It is impossible Tigrayan civilians are celebrating Amhara militia coming into their land. It is like a Palestinian is happy Israeli soldiers have arrived. Please give honest facts

These are former Amhara areas that TPLF forcefully incorporated into Tigray, that is the whole western Tigray region which was traditionally part of Gondar province. The people have been struggling to be incorporated into Amhara region which TPLF refused. Accordingly they are very happy to be liberated. Traditionally Tigray had never ever a border with Sudan. The whole western Tigray was always part of Gondar province.

I said LISTEN, man. In the video they talk about eating wolkait injera. Both Raya and Wolkait have set up committees and requested the house of federation to let them hold referendum to be part of Amhara. They have been struggling for many years. I hope you know col. Demeke etc. Wolkait was always part of Gondar and Raya was part of Wollo. Anyway, I am not here to open yet another topic and educate you :ftw9nwa:. See you next week in Mekele :ftw9nwa:
See you next week in the sudan border.