Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's a political struggle not a war even if it was a war why would we "flee " to Somalia lool that Doesn't make sense we don't even border Somalia

Not 'tigray' I don't fear them due to their small numbers but the oromos will flee here is no question as their not the best at battles and will camp out in safety in Somalia if the war escalates towards oromia, there is no doubt in my mind, they already infesting us, if u give them unstable ethiopia, they will swallow somalia. No offence but oromos are not much different to eelays not the best at battles and also do walking around like oromos in somalia. We got the hordes here but their quite peaceful at least and oromo in most instance is also

Sxb yemenis/oromos are in Somalia, ppl will go where-ever there is safety first, they might not want to live there but safety comes first and they will apply thru UN humanitarian aid see 'human rights' lol for a spot overseas. But the oromo are so large it's nothing like yemenis-tigray- their manageable and only a 'few will come to Somalia' it wont big horde, maybe they will flee to sudan is the case for their bulk of ppl.

I want us just to make sure Oromo do not come not due to hate but their just to large for us to accomodate, like israelis will not tolerae all palestinians return for fear of disturbing the 'order'.

That's normal for Ethiopians, abiye mother was a Christian too.

I know Ethiopians who have one parent muslim one christian and majority follow the christian side, so not surprised with abiye.
He was born and raised Muslim and a very religious Muslim growing up and then converted to protestant after he had a dream he saw an angel or some bullshit like that.

most Ethiopian muslims that marry christians kids are Muslim unless the Muslim parent was never there.

he didn’t take his father or mother’s religion. His mother was orthodox and they hate protestants.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's a political struggle not a war even if it was a war why would we "flee " to Somalia lool that Doesn't make sense we don't even border Somalia

Hey TPLF. Somalis and Tigrays are allies anyways, we helped them during their TPLF days housing them in Mogadishu to over-throw Mengistu, as we had shared interest at the time due to 'ogadeniya'. We wanted u to over-take and grant 'ogadeniya as somalia' well that didn't happen and thank god it didn't lol imagine joining this shit fest.

Any admin is better then no admin is 'somali saying' the system might not be great but it's better then no system and living like an animal. It would be interesting if Somalia went str8 to smooth 'admin' after siyad which was unlikely considering the 'hawiye and isaaq' are primitive in culture there not as 'civilized' and uncultured so they just simply had no way to 'pass an admin' over sine the 'blood lust of barbarians' got in their head their 'original culture' which we were working decades removing but it backfired on our civilians in mogadishu. Anyways if Meles would've taken over and Somalia taken over im sure he would hand ogadeniya to Somalia as gesture for our support, it wasn't a bad plan by siyad but we had our own internal rife

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
He was born and raised Muslim and a very religious Muslim growing up and then converted to protestant after he had a dream he saw an angel or some bullshit like that.

most Ethiopian muslims that marry christians kids are Muslim unless the Muslim parent was never there.

he didn’t take his father or mother’s religion. His mother was orthodox and they hate protestants.
He is weird tbh. I think he has devil blood in him

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He is weird tbh. I think he has devil blood in him

I read oromo conveniently join n leave any religion, their was a book bout that somewhere. Their flexible and use religion mainly to 'set up base' in that operational zone and begin 'walking migration' without 'turning heads' kkkkk. Religion is a means to end only similar to how Dahir awaays is with Islam or Shabab. Becareful with 'oromo' they are the 'trickiest' people I met when I was in 'Oromo' way ku 'faaninayaan and all that shit' to get ur cover down they must of learned this for centuries on how to 'assimilate but not lose oromia identity and goals' kkkkk I mean just look at dire and the statistic there the only thing left is the 'city name' and that will be 'erased' by oromo as they create a 'narrative that issa were bondsmen or oromo' kkkkkk they even split gurgura and jaarso up cause they join in conflicts to 'divide n conquer' somali clans kkkk wicked ppl weeye and what's sad is our ppl do not see them as 'threat' because they only thing 'gun n technical is a threat' war is 'strategem' it means its just a 'goal' that has to be achieved the 'means' can be any method sister even smiling and praising u and making u 'guard go down' kkkk. @PuntiteQueen LOOMA BEEN SHEEGI KARO LAKIN KKKKK SHE KNOWS ALL THE TYPE OF CADOW AND STRATEGIES THE SMILING ONE, THE WADANI ONE, THE ISLAMIC ONE, THE MAID AND LABOURER ONE SHE KNOWS IT'S ALL 'STRATEGEM' KU SOCOTO AND HER SOCIETY IS SO TRIBALLY CORRECT SHE IS FURIOUS AT ALL TIMES THATS WHY

you can't be under occupation if you were united to begin with.

Ahmed guray didnt conquer Ethiopia with his clan, he did with Somalis from all clans.
we should embrace the occupation or stfu unless we can do that.
It's too big of a job for us ogadens alone.

to be fair, ahmed gurey united all muslims, he had habesha muslims/ethio muslims fighting under him too. he fought as a Muslim, not as a Somali nationalist.
Islam>Asabiya/Nationalism/tribalism.
Right?

I read oromo conveniently join n leave any religion, their was a book bout that somewhere. Their flexible and use religion mainly to 'set up base' in that operational zone and begin 'walking migration' without 'turning heads' kkkkk. Religion is a means to end only similar to how Dahir awaays is with Islam or Shabab. Becareful with 'oromo' they are the 'trickiest' people I met when I was in 'Oromo' way ku 'faaninayaan and all that shit' to get ur cover down they must of learned this for centuries on how to 'assimilate but not lose oromia identity and goals' kkkkk I mean just look at dire and the statistic there the only thing left is the 'city name' and that will be 'erased' by oromo as they create a 'narrative that issa were bondsmen or oromo' kkkkkk they even split gurgura and jaarso up cause they join in conflicts to 'divide n conquer' somali clans kkkk wicked ppl weeye and what's sad is our ppl do not see them as 'threat' because they only thing 'gun n technical is a threat' war is 'strategem' it means its just a 'goal' that has to be achieved the 'means' can be any method sister even smiling and praising u and making u 'guard go down' kkkk. @PuntiteQueen LOOMA BEEN SHEEGI KARO LAKIN KKKKK SHE KNOWS ALL THE TYPE OF CADOW AND STRATEGIES THE SMILING ONE, THE WADANI ONE, THE ISLAMIC ONE, THE MAID AND LABOURER ONE SHE KNOWS IT'S ALL 'STRATEGEM' KU SOCOTO AND HER SOCIETY IS SO TRIBALLY CORRECT SHE IS FURIOUS AT ALL TIMES THATS WHY

Ain't you the same dude who criticizes Islam, pretty much to the point that you may have left Islam a long time ago?
You have no right to criticize others, there's million of Oromo Muslims who are superior to you, for sure, in the sight of Allaah.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

For tplf to have attacked Eritrea means they have full unequivocal support from either Sudan or Egypt probably both otherwise it’s a suicidal move.
Whatever u think about them these guys have balls.
I read this article seems like Sudan will play big role. It is a shame Ethiopia collapses now while Somalia is in such a bad state.

For tplf to have attacked Eritrea means they have full unequivocal support from either Sudan or Egypt probably both otherwise it’s a suicidal move.
Whatever u think about them these guys have balls.
I read this article seems like Sudan will play big role. It is a shame Ethiopia collapses now while Somalia is in such a bad state.

ethiopia should sign a deal to fill the dam in egypt's preferred time in return for some weapons if they want to win this

ethiopia should just sign a deal to fill the dam in egypt's preferred time in return for some weapons if they want to win this
Lol why would Egypt do that when they have the opportunity to split the country up Like Yugoslavia into many small weak countries.It is taste of their own medicine. Why do u think meles zenawi was so intent on implementing federalism in somalia

Trending