Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

When tplf created the Ethiopian defence force they also created a special unit called agazi it's a majority tegrau unit they have already joined tplf we also have rockets and tanks in our disposal
How many Amharas have perished on the war? How come you dont provide evidence like pows?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There are conflicting reports on what actually happened in Bahir Dar and Gondar.
I don't believe the TPLF actually have the capability to launch attacks that deep in the Amxaaro region. I believe there's something else going on, but I'm not sure what.
How many Amharas have perished on the war? How come you dont provide evidence like pows?
TPLF can't afford to feed POWs. They're landlocked and all ports are officially closed to them so they're rationing the equipment and food they have right now. This is why they used machetes to kill the hundreds of Amxaaro civilians in Mai Kadra: they couldn't afford to waste their bullets.

By the way, I think @Wallahi187 and @Tplf are one person.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I wonder if Tigray is success in breaking away it will join Eritrea. They speak the same language.

I hope this happens. This will give Somali Ethiopians a pathway.

VIVE LA TIGRAY.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The Somalis in Ethiopia are subservient. If they had some balls, they would have done what the Tigrayans are doing now.
The somalis in that region are all from different tribes that is the problem.
Ogaden are the largest, and the region is named after them, the smaller tribes aren't happy it's named after them , they say the land is not just there's 😂 these same tribes sheikhal, dir and other's work alongside the Ethiopian government, by handing over ONLF soliders to them. That's not the only problem either, even Somaliland works against Ogaden and also Somalia. I remember watching a documentary where a top ONLF official in Mogadishu was handed to Ethiopia by faramaajo. How can you do that to your own people? Oh yeah his name was qalbi dhagax.
So let's not compare tigary and ogaden , because tigary live in a region where it's only there tribe that resides there, and Ogaden region is multi tribal.

Apollo

VIP
The somalis in that region are all from different tribes that is the problem.
Ogaden are the largest, and the region is named after them, the smaller tribes aren't happy it's named after them , they say the land is not just there's 😂 these same tribes sheikhal, dir and other's work alongside the Ethiopian government, by handing over ONLF soliders to them. That's not the only problem either, even Somaliland works against Ogaden and also Somalia. I remember watching a documentary where a top ONLF official in Mogadishu was handed to Ethiopia by faramaajo. How can you do that to your own people? Oh yeah his name was qalbi dhagax.
So let's not compare tigary and ogaden , because tigary live in a region where it's only there tribe that resides there, and Ogaden region is multi tribal.

Lol, I know..

I always say it is the Ogaden region because it triggers the K5 libs.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Oromo are enjoying while Tigaray and amhara fight. This is abiys plan, oromo take over the country slowly. He knows knows his father side is more important & hoyo side is insignificant at this point.

Oromo are enjoying while Tigaray and amhara fight. This is abiys plan, oromo take over the country slowly. He knows knows his father side is more important & hoyo side is insignificant at this point.
He married an amhara women. Had problems with his father. Converted from Islam to Protestant. Had his dad living in slums until his death.

he does not give a f*ck about oromo. Oromos hate him too.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
He married an amhara women. Had problems with his father. Converted from Islam to Protestant. Had his dad living in slums until his death.

he does not give a f*ck about oromo. Oromos hate him too.
That's normal for Ethiopians, abiye mother was a Christian too.

I know Ethiopians who have one parent muslim one christian and majority follow the christian side, so not surprised with abiye.