Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

This is a big L for Abye.

He is very undiplomatic and seems amateur.

Have you ever heard Israel refusing peace talks with Palestine even though they dont want peace talks.

How can someone who has Peace Nobel Prize refuse peace.To the IC it shows Abye nothing more than a blood thirsty dictator.

This war is like a sequel we are in Season one and the series has 40 more seasons to end the show.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is first tweet is from the hours leading up to the invasion of the Tigray region by Ethiopia's federal government. It disproves Amxaaro claims that the TPLF attacked first.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I tried to make a new thread focusing on Somali involvement in the war, but it got merged.
:farmajoyaab:

Eastern Sudan already has ethnic tension, so after finding out that the same ones kidnapping Sudanese women and children for ransom + robbing their farms are coming as refugees people will not be giving them a warm welcome.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Eastern Sudan already has ethnic tension, so after finding out that the same ones kidnapping Sudanese women and children for ransom + robbing their farms are coming as refugees people will not be giving them a warm welcome.
why hasn't sudan closed the border ?

refugees fleeing up north instead of the war spilling over to somalia?:rejoice:
Thank you Allah.

while I don't like innocent civilians getting merked, the tigrays have killed tens of thousands of ogaden in galbeed. so :mjdontkno:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
how many somalis are involved in the clashes between the federal army and tplf forces
There's conflicting reports so it's hard to say. The guy I posted above recanted his initial tweet about 3,000 soldiers being sent. But his older tweet about troop movements in Wardheer and the pathetic display of coonery by that cuck Cagjar and his VP makes it hard to believe that none have been sent. On the other hand, someone else made a good point that if any were sent the cuck Cagjar would be bragging about it so I honestly can't say either way.

refugees fleeing up north instead of the war spilling over to somalia?:rejoice:
Thank you Allah.

while I don't like innocent civilians getting merked, the tigrays have killed tens of thousands of ogaden in galbeed. so :mjdontkno:

God forbid more Oromos run to Somalia, these xabashi oo shan daqiiqo dhiman have always eyed Somalia.

God forbid more Oromos run to Somalia, these xabashi oo shan daqiiqo dhiman have always eyed Somalia.
Allah knows we've been through enough crap, so the war has been taken far away from our borders. We can't deal with refugees right now.

also, tplf will probably lose but I am sure they'll employ guerilla tactics if it comes down to. i don't see them totally surrendering which is great news if you are from somali galbeed.

ideally, this would be an opportunity for somalis in the galbeed, if they had someone who can unite them behind a common goal, freedom, I have no doubt Ethiopia would disintegrate if we had someone like that. it's crazy how Ethiopians who are of different ethnicities, different languages, and different religions can be more united than somalis who share everything. it's crazy, like what do you need to show unity?

Allah knows we've been through enough crap, so the war has been taken far away from our borders. We can't deal with refugees right now.

also, tplf will probably lose but I am sure they'll employ guerilla tactics if it comes down to. i don't see them totally surrendering which is great news if you are from somali galbeed.

ideally, this would be an opportunity for somalis in the galbeed, if they had someone who can unite them behind a common goal, freedom, I have no doubt Ethiopia would disintegrate if we had someone like that. it's crazy how Ethiopians who are of different ethnicities, different languages, and different religions can be more united than somalis who share everything. it's crazy, like what do you need to show unity?

Totally agreed!

We need a meeting between all the major stakeholders in Galbeed and then elect a leader, same way we do in Somali federal states, complete with a unified army. Now is the time whilst these xabashis are turning on each other. Let's find the "madoobe" of galbeed.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What is happening there, why are ONLF siding with TPLF meanwhile Mustafa Cagjar giving blood donation to Amhara victims,
I'm currently watching live news and it's devastating.

The tense fighting is leading Ethiopia to stride to civil war.
As many as 200,000 refugees could pour into Sudan while fleeing the deadly conflict in Ethiopia’s northern Tigray region, officials already estimated more than 8,000 people have crossed the border.
Ethiopian fighter jets bombed targets in the restive Tigray Region , Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed said on Friday, in the latest escalation of a three-day old conflict that is driving the populous African nation toward a potentially destabilizing civil war.

When its military stepped up hostilities against the powerful ruling faction of Tigray, mustering troops from across the country as its leaders ignored international pleas to step back from the brink.
β€œOur country has entered into a war it didn’t anticipate,” Gen. Birhanu Jula, the deputy chief of the Ethiopian National Defense Force, said on state television Thursday afternoon. β€œThis war is shameful, it is senseless.”
In early clashes, there were β€œinjured soldiers on both sides,” he added.
On Wednesday, Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed announced military operations in Tigray, accusing the region’s ruling Tigray People’s Liberation Front of arming irregular militias and orchestrating an attack on a major federal army base in the region.

Will the Somali Regional State stay safe or face the same devastation in several contested Kilils.
Will it impact the brief relationship between DDSI and ONLF escalating into full scale war like their predecessors the years before.

Where are the insiders
Our correspondents @xabashi and ground reporter @codewebsduh based in Jigjiga.

IMG-20201111-WA0006.jpg

Mustafa donating blood bank to victims caught up in the crossfire in faraway regional states.

IMG-20201111-WA0009.jpg

Tigray Special Police