Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Tigray president acknowledges TPLF's defeat at the Humera front but justifies it with wild claims saying Eritrea was involved. TPLF is giving justification for its defeat at the battle field saying "we are not fighting only against Ethiopia but also Eritrea". This is the first clear sign for the soon coming total surrender.

Eritrea denies the wild accusation.

The fact is, humera was liberated by our brave boys!

Last edited:
Tigray president acknowledges TPLF's defeat at the Humera front but justifies it with wild claims saying Eritrea was involved. TPLF is giving justification for its defeat at the battle field saying "we are not fighting only against Ethiopia but also Eritrea". This is the first clear sign for the soon coming total surrender.

Eritrea denies the wild accusation.

The fact is, humera was liberated by our brave boys!

Brave boys like Amhara facists?

You have a way of posting sources that contradict your statements

Lets hope for a prolong conflict but i doubt the Tigrays will last long with hostile Eritrea in the north and the Ethiopian army in the south. This will instill hatred and separatist sentiment which is good from the somali view point.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Ethiopian soldiers marching north to cut off tigray from the Sudanese border the stop the supplies from reaching tplf army
Screenshot_20201110-133517_Twitter.jpg

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Crisis in Ethiopia - Google My Maps

A map of the ongoing crisis in Ethiopia between the Abiy Ahmed led government and the semi-autonomous Tigray Region led by the TPLF.

Please take note that due to the internet shutdown and socioeconomic conditions of the region, getting information is slow and often unconfirmed. All unconfirmed reports mentioned here will be labelled as such and should not be taken as legitimate until proven otherwise

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Sounds like Cagjar really sending Somalis into this Ethiopian war, when its not our business

These PoWs from Tigray Liyu say they never thought they were about to fight the federal army. It was told them at the last 10 minutes. They say they were shocked when they heard about fighting the army and decided to handover themselves to the army. They say they are very disappointed and feel betrayed.

One of the Liyu said kilil Liyu may fight against another kilil Liyu but it is crazy to fight against the federal army. He said it is like fighting against Jesus :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
These PoWs from Tigray Liyu say they never thought they were about to fight the federal army. It was told them at the last 10 minutes. They say they were shocked when they heard about fighting the army and decided to handover themselves to the army. They say they are very disappointed and feel betrayed.

One of the Liyu said kilil Liyu may fight against another kilil Liyu but it is crazy to fight against the federal army. He said it is like fighting against Jesus :ftw9nwa:

They dont look like pows.We know how pows look like.

They look like they woke up from their homes.
At least let them use make up next time.

Captured by Eritrea.

hahahaha The army came all the way from Amhara region to Humera, freeing all the towns and cities but it couldn't free the last town? Give me a break. Debretsion just wants to make the conflict international in hopes IC would pressure Ethiopia into negotiation. No need for the Eritrean army to involve.

hahahaha The army came all the way from Amhara region to Humera, freeing all the towns and cities but it couldn't free the last town? Give me a break. Debretsion is just wants to make the conflict international in hopes IC would pressure Ethiopia into negotiation. No need for the Eritrean army to involve.
Well it doesnt look like that also show me proof its Humare we know Himera is at the border of Eritrea.

Damn Woyanes are ruthless

Well it doesnt look like that also show me proof its Humare we know Himera is at the border of Eritrea.

Damn Woyanes are ruthless

No idea what you are talking about. Anyway, you can believe whatever makes you feel good. TPLF leaders will very soon be arrested if they are not killed. No need to argue here. The hard reality will soon unfold before our eyes. That will settle our argument.

Trending

Latest posts