Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

If ethiopia loses this its a wrap for that country. I’m assuming abiy has a trick up his sleeve cuz idk why he’d put himself in this situation and still keeps going even tho other countries have asked him to stop

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
If ethiopia loses this its a wrap for that country. I’m assuming abiy has a trick up his sleeve cuz idk why he’d put himself in this situation and still keeps going even tho other countries have asked him to stop
Makes me wonder what is going on between Abiy and Afwerki. Maybe gulf money bought the latter out and he left Abiy alone to face the TPLF?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We're missing glorious HD footage of brutal Xabash on Xabash combat thanks to that laangaab apostate Abiy.
:jcoleno:

AbdiGeedi

We're missing glorious HD footage of brutal Xabash on Xabash combat thanks to that laangaab apostate Abiy.
Let's see how @xabashi handles this news about the karbash and what lies he has for us today. :farmajoyaab:

racuba.jpg

Last edited:
Let's see how @xabashi handles this news about the karbash and what lies he has for us today. :farmajoyaab:

View attachment 151677

My tigrean brother wtf is that? Did you just wrote that using your word processor? :ftw9nwa:
Give me a break. Amhara TV is now in Dansha and Humera deep inside so called western Tigray. And there is no reason for Amhara or the Army to flee to Sudan while they can just come to Amhara region. It just doesn't make any sense at all. Typical TPLF propaganda without showing any evidence, null nada (except of course your word document you just made :ftw9nwa: )! Evidences and facts MATTER!

The only thing that is left of TPLF is its liar tongue nothing more.
Btw, when are you guys gonna show us the two air force planes you shot down? We are still waiting :ftw9nwa: Have you not finished your photoshoping?

Ethiopia's two enemies Trump and TPLF have one thing in common, they lie like there is no tomorrow to the extent of becoming embarrassing. The good thing is God (የኢትዮጵያ አምላክ) is giving us victory over both of them at the same time.

AbdiGeedi

My tigrean brother wtf is that? Did you just wrote that using your word processor? :ftw9nwa:
Give me a break. Amhara TV is now in Dansha and Humera deep inside so called western Tigray. And there is no reason for Amhara or the Army to flee to Sudan while they can just come to Amhara region. It just doesn't make any sense at all. Typical TPLF propaganda without showing any evidence, null nada (except of course your word document you just made up :ftw9nwa: )! Evidences and facts MATTER!

The only thing that is left of TPLF its liar tongue nothing more.
Btw, when are you guys gonna show us the two air force planes you shot down? We are still waiting :ftw9nwa: Have you not finished your photoshoping?

Ethiopia's two enemies Trump and TPLF have one thing in common, they lie like there is no tomorrow to the extent that it is embarrassing. The good thing is God is giving us victory over both of them at the same time.
Are you saying Sudan and Reuters News Agency are faking the news about the karbash? Didn't you write here that Sudan is on Ethiopia's side?

Lol. What makes you think I am tigrean?

Are you saying Sudan and Reuters News Agency are faking the news about the karbash? Didn't you write here that Sudan is on Ethiopia's side?

Lol. What makes you think I am tigrean?

Can you show us any evidence? The army and the Amhara Liyu is occupying almost half of Tigray, Amhara TV is inside western Tigray bringing hard evidence with real footage and now you are telling me Ethiopian troops flee to Sudan. How and when? While they were occupying so much land in a few days? Are you saying they were also fleeing at the same time? Bring some beef, show us some evidence.

Btw, you are definitely Tigrean. I know my tigrean brothers.

AbdiGeedi

Can you show us any evidence? The army and the Amhara Liyu is occupying almost half of Tigray, Amhara TV is inside western Tigray bringing hard evidence with real footage and now you are telling me Ethiopian troops flee to Sudan. How and when? While they were occupying so much land in a few days? Are you saying they were also fleeing at the same time? Bring some beef, show us some evidence.

Btw, you are definitely Tigrean. I know my tigrean brothers.
Why would Reuters lie while being on the ground on the Amhara side? Sudan has no reason to lie either.

It is strange you would consider me to be one of yours. But whatever.

Last edited:
Somali state president Cagjar on Al Jazeera.

There is nothing called Somali state.
Its an extension of Amhara state of it will be liberated soon from the Amhara.Inshaalah.

The idiot Cagjar took 10K plus Liyu polis to their death to fight in the Eastern Front.

Somali Liyu polis are ill equiped the main reason for sending them is Abye wants to completely rid of Somali liyu so that he can establish a derg state in Ethiopia.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Give me a break. Amhara TV is now in Dansha and Humera deep inside so called western Tigray. And there is no reason for Amhara or the Army to flee to Sudan while they can just come to Amhara region. It just doesn't make any sense at all. Typical TPLF propaganda without showing any evidence, null nada (except of course your word document you just made :ftw9nwa: )! Evidences and facts MATTER!

The only thing that is left of TPLF is its liar tongue nothing more.

Ethiopia's two enemies Trump and TPLF have one thing in common, they lie like there is no tomorrow to the extent of becoming embarrassing. The good thing is God (የኢትዮጵያ አምላክ) is giving us victory over both of them at the same time.
>it's fake because it doesn't line up with mine state aproved news channel
Screenshot_20200714-073129_WhatsApp.jpg

AbdiGeedi

In a scenario where Abiy's offensive stalls or Tigrayans adopt sustainable counter-insurgency, what would be the future of Ethiopia?

My take the Tigrayans will seek full independence. Amharas will have hard time keeping Oromos aligned against the backdrop of the chronic inter-ethnic conflict.

Regardless of the outcome of this conflict, I believe Ethiopia is screwed in terms of economy. As a matter of fact, this pandemic reality has probably convinced Abiy to drop his peace-loving and reformist mantra and be who he really is: a man made of the same cloth as Afwerki. Why bother pretending to be something else when he knows he will fail anyway.

In a scenario where Abiy's offensive stalls or Tigrayans adopt sustainable counter-insurgency, what would be the future of Ethiopia?

My take the Tigrayans will seek full independence. Amharas will have hard time keeping Oromos aligned against the backdrop of the chronic inter-ethnic conflict.

Regardless of the outcome of this conflict, I believe Ethiopia is screwed in terms of economy. As a matter of fact, this pandemic reality has probably convinced Abiy to drop his peace-loving and reformist mantra and be who he really is: a man made of the same cloth as Afwerki.
No one wants Amhara feudalism

Trending

Latest posts