Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
eritrea is nicknamed "the north korea of africa" and djbouti is on a downwards spiral ever since they got debt trapped by china. this whole region is cursed :farmajoyaab:
I feel bad my family back home the whole region is cursed it never gets better

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
ALL the atrocities tplf have done to the SOMALIS in the Ogaden and in Somalia now it's their turn to feel the pain the sorrow that we have gone through as a people their screams are a sweet sound to the deaf ears of man who is become blind to the world that has forgotten the plight of the Somali people

who do u think is gonna win
We dont know yet but what we see is aAmhara wanting to ethnci cleanse Tigray people using the pretext of elimintating TPLF.

Tigrayan people have fought very impressively.

Tigrayan soilders are outnumbered but not outgunned.

While Abye relies of quantity the quality of Tigrayan soilders is very impressive and have good weapons that can withstand a million soilders.

Amhara when they fight they bring 10 times the number of their opponents in the battle field like Adwa war or 1977 war but the bottom line is this 5 days has been one of the bloodiest wars since the confluct of Eritrea alot of Ethiopian military men have been killed and were burried on mass graves with tractors.Abye admitted 98 injured ENDF being treated in Amhara region which means you just add a zero at the end to know the actual injury while the deaths are in 1000s because they have have congregated in 100k within a small location.

Epi

I’m not a little kid
Where were you when they bombed Mogadishu to oblivion back in 2006/7? It was the TPLF led government that showed no mercy to the poor Somali nation. You think any Tigray gave a dam abt the suffering of the Somalis ? Take your bleeding liberal heart to welfare office for more money you useless welfare smooching self.
First off I’m not a liberal. Second it’s haram to wish death on innocent people. I hope you burn in hell

Trending