Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

This ONLF you support is just a shell, where were amhara when TPLF used to burn villages and kill Ogaden civilians most of Amhara politicians were calling us terrorists.So why should I fight for your cause today?

You want power go get it yourself.
ONLF was not created in 1991 they were formed in 1984 during Mengistu time and the chairman Madey was one of the founders.So we dont see any difference between one form of xabashi oppression being replaced by another.

ONLF says progress what reformation has Abye done? Those last 2 years more somalis have died and Abye didnt do shit.
Somalis have not been given ability to chose their own leaders Mustafa was brought by Abye and not by the ballot.

The Somalis in Ethiopia are still considered foreigners.No Somali can get govt work in Amhara Kilil or Addis ababa they are told to go away but any Amhara can be given priviledge and preference over somalis in relations to job opportunities in Somali kilil.

Who said you should fight for my cause? It is mind boggling how some people see themselves :ftw9nwa:

Who said you should fight for my cause? It is mind boggling how some people see themselves :ftw9nwa:
When I see an amhara peasant farmer carrying an axe heading to Tigray border to support "ENDF" I realise this war is a biased war where Abye regime is using state resources to undermine and erhnic cleanse a fellow ethiopian community.

Amhara have volunteered as if they are going to fight invading Egypt.

That is why I say #Axmaaro haburburto

When I see an amhara peasant farmer carrying an axe heading to Tigray border to support "ENDF" I realise this war is a biased war where Abye regime is using state resources to undermine and erhnic cleanse a fellow ethiopian community.

Amhara have volunteered as if they are going to fight invading Egypt.

That is why I say #Axmaaro haburburto

Amharas will forever volunteer to fight evil criminal TPLF. Deal with it!

Amharas will forever volunteer to fight evil criminal TPLF. Deal with it!
You are the original evil criminal naftanyas have caused immense pain to every ethiopian ethnic group.

You have fallen out with everyone because of your greed.

Keep running like headless chicken to the Tigrayan border you folks will meet your death.

:ftw9nwa: Is that you @Django? I knew you are not Somali but oromo. And what do you mean by running to the border? Amharas are deep inside Tigray :ftw9nwa:

Btw, Amhara government was forced to issue a press release pleading volunteer fighters not to flock to the war front because it was overwhelmed by the sheer number of volunteer fighters. It can't handle it anymore. Since you understand Amharic here is the press release.

Trending

Latest posts