Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

[/QUOTE]
I said 5 days just yesterday and I updated it today giving my reasons.
My prediction is always based on the data available and not my wishful thinking and if the data changes then my prediction do change too. Go see it for yourself.
There is nothing called available data.

Your prediction was based on your emotions and lies fed to you.

I told you Tigray had weapons and had been preparing this for many years.

How on earth did someone with mere old AK47 as you kept take out an entire fortified military base?
The answer is simple Tigray/ TPLF are there to stay for a while.This war will just see your fellow amhara peasants in body bags.

Lastly Stick to the topic.Stop cursing or else I will censor you.

How on earth did someone with mere old AK47 as you kept take out an entire fortified military base?
The answer is simple Tigray/ TPLF are there to stay for a while.This war will just see your fellow amhara peasants in body bags.

I'm hearing western Tigray up to the Eritrean border has completely fallen into the hands of federal forces. Things are not looking good for TPLF and I may have to adjust and shorten my prediction.

Last edited:
I'm hearing western Tigray up to the Eritrean border has completely fallen into the hands of federal forces. Things are not looking good for TPLF.

Let me tell you this.
This war will take many years.
Abye just opened a pandora box.

Whether Tigray falls today or tommorrow or next month or two doesnt mean the place has been captured.

2006 when Ethiopian military forces aided by Somalia SNA captured Mogadishu.Meles and Addis Ababans were celebrating as the war only took few months.
But the aftermath was even more disastrous and Meles did retreat after 1000s of Ethiopian military lives were lost through ambush attacks.
You cant fight an enemy you cant see.

So if TPLF decided to re group into a guarille warfare then expect Tigray to be a grave yard of ENDF.

Abye should have made a deal with them and tried to work out till he got more power and influence like Meles.

Let me tell you this.
This war will take many years.
Abye just opened a pandora box.

Whether Tigray falls today or tommorrow or next month or two doesnt mean the place has been captured.

2006 when Ethiopian military forces aided by Somalia SNA captured Mogadishu.Meles and Addis Ababans were celebrating as the war only took few months.
But the aftermath was even more disastrous and Meles did retreat after 1000s of Ethiopian military lives were lost through ambush attacks.
You cant fight an enemy you cant see.

So if TPLF decided to re group into a guarille warfare then expect Tigray to be a grave yard of ENDF.

Abye should have made a deal with them and tried to work out till he got more power and influence like Meles.

Regrouping into guerrilla warfare in my view is not an option. To wage guerrilla warfare many parameters need to be met and I think the conditions for TPLF to go to the bushes and wage guerrilla warfare is very slim. I don't see the appetite even for TPLF's militia to fight to the last end let alone ordinary citizens. The TPLF leaders are all old and outworn not the dynamic youth with energy to sacrifice everything. Too many parameters simply don't point to a guerrilla warfare. It looks to me more like the TPLF leaders will either face prison or get killed.

Last edited:
Regrouping into guerrilla warfare in my view is not an option. To wage guerrilla warfare many parameters need to be met and I think the conditions for TPLF to go to the bushes and wage guerrilla warfare is very slim. I don't see the appetite even for TPLF's militia to fight to the last end let alone ordinary citizens. The TPLF leaders are all old and outworn not the dynamic youth with energy to sacrifice everything. Too many parameters simply don't point to a guerrilla warfare.
The moment Makelle falls rape, looting and killings will happen both Amhara Liyu Polis and ENDF will participate so are the 1000s of Amhara volunteers.

Every Tigrayan will be branded as a suspect and this will even breed anger.

Dont tell me this willhappen I tell you it will happen.
Why is it only Amhara are volunteering to go fight TPLF when TPLF did more damage to other ethnicities like Oromos, Somalis etc?
I am very suspicous of the motives by Amhara peasants to walk several kilometers comming from all parts of Amhara region.
This is nothing more than having deep seated hate for Tigray people.

The Ogaden people have fought every successive regime inEthiopia from.Haile selasie all the way to Meles.When the old man retires the young take the mantle.

So what I am telling you is every Tigrayan knows what Abye wants from them.

At least they held their election while Abye is PM unconsitutionally his term ended and is a defacto ruler.

The moment Makelle falls rape, looting and killings will happen both Amhara Liyu Polis and ENDF will participate so are the 1000s of Amhara volunteers.

Every Tigrayan will be branded as a suspect and this will even breed anger.

Dont tell me this willhappen I tell you it will happen.
Why is it only Amhara are volunteering to go fight TPLF when TPLF did more damage to other ethnicities like Oromos, Somalis etc?
I am very suspicous of the motives by Amhara peasants to walk several kilometers comming from all parts of Amhara region.
This is nothing more than having deep seated hate for Tigray people.

The Ogaden people have fought every successive regime inEthiopia from.Haile selasie all the way to Meles.When the old man retires the young take the mantle.

So what I am telling you is every Tigrayan knows what Abye wants from them.

At least they held their election while Abye is PM unconsitutionally his term ended and is a defacto ruler.

Stop baseless accusation, that is not gonna happen. The people in Mekele are our people you moron. Even the wounded and surrendered TPLF fighters are being treated well. You are a devil, all you have in mind is extremely evil against innocent civilians. Go see a doctor.

123944075_862976340908366_4805168236908906282_n.jpg

Stop baseless accusation, that is not gonna happen. The people in Mekele are our people you moron. Even the wounded and surrendered TPLF fighters are being treated well. You are a devil, all you have in mind is extremely evil against innocent civilians. Go see a doctor.

Go lie to a kinder garten kid.
Your propaganda will not help you.

All you can do is everyone knows your true colors especially Tigarus.That is why they will fight to the last man standing.
No photo ops or fakenews will make them be laid back.

Go lie to a kinder garten kid.
Your propaganda will not help you.

All you can do is everyone knows your true colors especially Tigarus.That is why they will fight to the last man standing.
No photo ops or fakenews will make them be laid back.

Dude they are abandoning and surrendering in droves because they know these is their army not a foreign invader. What are you talking about?

123680139_3318630718206225_4190687065838228053_n.jpg

Dude they are abandoning and surrendering in droves because they know these is their army not a foreign invader. What are you talking about?

123680139_3318630718206225_4190687065838228053_n.jpg
Bro show me 1000 surrendering.

Not fake news.

Propaganda is part of the war and it seems that is the only thing Abye and Co are involved in.

You cant take random pics from Google and claim as 3vidence of Tigarus surrendering.

If they were Gurages I would beleive you.The war started officially today and it will drag on for a month before we can know what strategy Tigarus are likely to employ for long term.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Bro Django, why are you threatening to censor people?! @xabashi might be biased but he's just posting his point of view and the limited information available from the warzone. Being a Moderator doesn't give you the right to talk down on people. Come on bro

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I believe there is no way for Ethiopia to continue as one country in the long run. None of the main ethnic groups can dominate the rest and unify the country under one identity. In the USSR, the Russians were the dominant ethnic group. Non-Russian people adopted their language, culture and customs. In Ethiopia it is impossible as the Amharas can not dominate to such a degree. For example, Amharic-speaking Abiy comes to the Somali Region and makes a speech which the ordinary Somalis can not understand and have to wait for translation. This is after many years the Somali Region is part of Ethiopia. Is Abiy really their president and leader?

The Tigray Region is simply exposing Ethiopia's weakness. And even if Tigrayans are defeated this time by Amharas with the help of the sell-out Eritreans of the Tigrayan descent, it won't solve the problem.

The next flair-up will be with the Oromos, the Somalis and then make a full round and start again with the Tigrayans.

Remember how the Amhara dominance collapsed after the USSR refused to continue supporting the Amhara regime, paving the way for Tigrayans to grab the power? Modern Ethiopia is a whiteman's project.

The US is losing its dominance in the world and I really doubt the US views Ethiopia as a bastion to promote its interests now. Ever since Sudan became allies with the US, things started to change. The TPLF took advantage of the geopolitical situation.

It is best for everybody if Tigray, Amhara and Oromia become independent and form their own countries and preserve their own distinct languages and cultures. They can live in peace and build their own modern countries.

Last edited:
Bro Django, why are you threatening to censor people?! @xabashi might be biased but he's just posting his point of view and the limited information available from the warzone. Being a Moderator doesn't give you the right to talk down on people. Come on bro
This guy keeps calling me terrorist and stupid/ idiot.
Saxib I would have banned him.But just censored his insults.
You only need to respond to the post not attacking the the poster.

This shows that the war in Tigray is an ethnic ear between Tigray Vs Amhara

xabashi is a fake propagandist, why do you support his basless BS like when he brought in a fake article where he claimed landlocked Ethiopia has a bigger merchant shipping than Nigeria when in fact the entire article did NOT mention shythole Ethiopia for even once?

your ports and entire economy depends on the good relations with us Absame, i strongly suggest you pick your side carefully, supporting our most evil enemy will not be accepted kindly karim,

the only good habashi is a dead habashi dog, i hope ahmara are wiped out and they wipe each other out, stay out of it for i am your border wall and if its breached kiss your precious puntland goodbye, for you will have 100 million habashi on your direct border

a weak and hopefully a destroyed Ethiopia is better for you, an independent DDS is also better for you

you use to be smart and logical,

fake baseless news, ahmara dogs are being atatcked by tigra dogs and only in time will we see weak coward ahmara dogs wiped out and killed,

bloody lying habash, stop the fake news, tigra kicked out the so called ethiopian base and took it over and the war is inside ahmara region

we know this war is about ahmara dogs who want to get back their land, the land tigra rightfully took back after it was stolen from them

end of the day for us somalis, a habashi killing a habash dog is the greatest gift since donald trump banned ethiopia from getting her begging money

may you all wipe each other insha Allah

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
If the TPLF actually decide to fight, Ethiopia is finished. If the TPLF go for secession put a fork in Ethiopia, the is probably done for.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
xabashi is a fake propagandist, why do you support his basless BS like when he brought in a fake article where he claimed landlocked Ethiopia has a bigger merchant shipping than Nigeria when in fact the entire article did NOT mention shythole Ethiopia for even once?

your ports and entire economy depends on the good relations with us Absame, i strongly suggest you pick your side carefully, supporting our most evil enemy will not be accepted kindly karim,

the only good habashi is a dead habashi dog, i hope ahmara are wiped out and they wipe each other out, stay out of it for i am your border wall and if its breached kiss your precious puntland goodbye, for you will have 100 million habashi on your direct border

a weak and hopefully a destroyed Ethiopia is better for you, an independent DDS is also better for you

you use to be smart and logical,
I literally had an argument with @xabashi criticising his biased views about the whole incident in this very thread and you dare accuse me of "supporting" him?! Who the f*ck are you?!! .

Trending