Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Orthodox Christians Tigre and amharic killing eachother just like how Muslims have been killing eachother for so much of the 20th and 21st century now they will know the pain

I vividly remember Ethiopians saying they will never have a civil war as bad as the SOMALI people well now it's here on their door steps SOMALIS are one people with huge problems Ethiopia has hundreds of tribes and they all want to be their own nations
download (3).jpeg

Even this guy and his tribe want their own nation THE OMO VALLEY PEOPLE
Ethiopia will always have war with ethnic groups all fighting for power hence Ethiopia and Axum and the horn of Africa has always been hostile violent lands

WILL THE REGION ever know peace

New information are coming that the TPLF at the start of the conflict just went and attacked the northern command of the army depot and it looks like they got hold of some hardware and are trying to use it as a bargaining chip. This new information forces me to update the duration of the conflict. Now I think it could go on for few weeks. I will adjust my prediction if I get information about the kind of hardware they get hold on. I am hearing they are reaching out to the AU and EU to help facilitate a negotiation with the federal government but until now with no luck as the Army is marching deep inside Tigray. CNN reported that PM Abiy refused a negotiation offer by the AU.
Ok how did someone with AK47 as you claimmed earlier in your posts attack a fortified barracks and forcefully rake heavy attillery.

You have to know this is not football/ soccer match its life and death scenario.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
New information are coming that the TPLF at the start of the conflict just went and attacked the northern command of the army depot and it looks like they got hold of some hardware and are trying to use it as a bargaining chip. This new information forces me to update the duration of the conflict. Now I think it could go on for few weeks. I will adjust my prediction if I get information about the kind of hardware they get hold on. I am hearing they are reaching out to the AU and EU to help facilitate a negotiation with the federal government but until now with no luck as the Army is marching deep inside Tigray. CNN reported that PM Abiy refused a negotiation offer by the AU.
That's exactly what I POSTED EARLIER.

@Django downplayed it.

That's exactly what I POSTED EARLIER.

@Django downplayed it.

But you have highly exaggerated it and confused it with the current success of the army. They only get hold of some hardware but are being heavily beaten inside Tigray. Everyday the army is liberating towns and cities. You need to see from both sides.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
But you have highly exaggerated it and confused it with the current success of the army. They only get hold of some hardware but are being heavily beaten inside Tigray. Everyday the army is liberating towns and cities. You need to see from both sides.
You're also heavily biased towards the Ethiopian army. There's no network connection in Tigray so we won't have accurate info of what's going on over there.

Baghdaad bob in action.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Tigray is desperate for friends do you know who else is :icon e smile:
7BDF9557-0FEF-47BC-8D13-B41554F920A1.jpeg

You're also heavily biased towards the Ethiopian army. There's no network connection in Tigray so we won't have accurate info of what's going on over there.

I agree I am biased towards the army but concerning information, this is how we get. The moment the army controls a town they get internet and mobile line. That is how we get pictures and information.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yes 1962 the war between Somalia and Ethiopia where Ethiopia wanted to take over entire Somalia.
1977 war where Mengistu used to fund SNM, SSDF,USC
They used to encouch and occupy alot of degmos along the somalia border.

Its Amhara that taught TPLF to invade Somali lands.They are the source of insecurity in the Horn of Africa.

I see, in that case our position should remain Itoobyia ha burburto

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I agree I am biased towards the army but concerning information, this is how we get. The moment the army controls a town they get internet and mobile line. That is how we get pictures and information.
What happens when the army loses control of a town or a battle? Do they send you pictures and information too?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Orthodox Christians Tigre and amharic killing eachother just like how Muslims have been killing eachother for so much of the 20th and 21st century now they will know the pain

I vividly remember Ethiopians saying they will never have a civil war as bad as the SOMALI people well now it's here on their door steps SOMALIS are one people with huge problems Ethiopia has hundreds of tribes and they all want to be their own nations View attachment 150909

Even this guy and his tribe want their own nation THE OMO VALLEY PEOPLE
Ethiopia will always have war with ethnic groups all fighting for power hence Ethiopia and Axum and the horn of Africa has always been hostile violent lands

WILL THE REGION ever know peace
nope peace requires that justice and undertandment is meet between every party involved and that won't happen anytime soon

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
What happens when the army loses control of a town or a battle? Do they send you pictures and information too?
nope they use specialized holograms made from the material used in the construction of the big dam as it contains special powers and the spirits of the water

I hear that Somali Liyu Polis have been sent to Afar border to open a front there.
Those that have gone there I wish they perish and not to return.

This explains everything.

From Ethiopian military attacking somalis and allowing Afars to attack somalis in Garbo ciise.

The fake news about Amhara being masscred.

Why are you quiet I am waiting for the 5 days you gave to defeat Tigray people.

I said 5 days just yesterday and I updated it today giving my reasons.
My prediction is always based on the data available and not my wishful thinking and if the data changes then my prediction do change too. Go see it for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending

Latest posts