Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

This is Amhara racists matching to the border with Tigray to help ENDF.

What do you call this.

@xabashi
@Abba Sadacha

they want revenge bro. they feel that tplf took their lands and also made others attack amhara's in other regions. among other reasons. they also both historically have fought and competed for power, abiy sided with amhara's since amhara's are a larger group, occupy a more strategic and richer land, and etc.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Damn this is proper popping off, I am biased against TPLF for their actions against Somalia so I am not gonna be mad if they get erased politically.
I wish for both Tigray and Amhara regions to become independent and live on their own respective lands. These Habashis caused so much devastation in the Horn. Let Oromos decide their own fate. Somali region joins us. I say big NO to federal Ethiopia.

You know as the saying goes: Every discussion ends with mentioning Hitler.

I want to add to it:

Every Ethiopian leader eventually ends up being a mass murderer even if he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

Abiy went from this tweet by a US diplomat in July, 2018:

to this from the same diplomat in November, 2020:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
HUGE NEWS from the Tigray region: TPLF have successfully attacked federal military installations in Mekelle and Dansha towns eventually capturing the entire Northern Command center of the Ethiopian army. This command had all the advanced weaponry of the Ethiopian Army.

Tigray President earlier declared that his State has seized enough weapons from ENDF to defend itself to the fullest.

:whew:Damn this is proper popping off, I am biased against TPLF for their actions against Somalia so I am not gonna be mad if they get erased politically.:sass2:
Do you think Amhara who are 3 times their population will leave you in peace?
Ethiopian foreign policy will never change even if another ethnic group takes over like gambela you will still be in the same problem.

Amhara are the source of all somali problems in the horn of Africa.The whiteman gave Amharas our land and Amhara wanted more under Haile selaise who beleived that entire Somalia belongs to them.

HUGE NEWS from the Tigray region: TPLF have successfully attacked federal military installations in Mekelle and Dansha towns eventually capturing the entire Northern Command center of the Ethiopian army. This command had all the advanced weaponry of the Ethiopian Army.

Tigray President earlier declared that his State has seized enough weapons from ENDF to defend itself to the fullest.
That was yesterday.
They were mostly Tigrayans no significant fight took place they just changed their shirts.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Do you think Amhara who are 3 times their population will leave you in peace?
Ethiopian foreign policy will never change even if another ethnic group takes over like gambela you will still be in the same problem.

Amhara are the source of all somali problems in the horn of Africa.The whiteman gave Amharas our land and Amhara wanted more under Haile selaise who beleived that entire Somalia belongs to them.

I agree a break up into smaller countries is better for us, I am just saying TPLF getting karbash'd on the way to that is not a bad deal.

I agree a break up into smaller countries is better for us, I am just saying TPLF getting karbash'd on the way to that is not a bad deal.
Yes but at this time TPLF have no influence at all over us.
However they are a necessary evil.They are the only ones in the horn that ate formidable to Amhara tyrany.
Also they are more mild in regards to relgious intolerance and ethnic cohesion as compared to Amhara.
Amhara are very extreme and genocidal.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
However they are a necessary evil.They are the only ones in the horn that ate formidable to Amhara tyrany.
Also they are more mild in regards to relgious intolerance and ethnic cohesion as compared to Amhara.

Have Amxara interfered in Somalia like TPLF has though. Whether they are crazy or not is between them and Tigrays to fight out, it’s none of our business as long as Galbeed is secured

i want a long drawn out war like the one in somalia had for 3 decades

the oromos are gonna be the hawiyes theyll loot capital

amharas are daroud

tigray are isaaq

somali are raxanweyn the minority wholl get hurt by this the most

Have Amxara interfered in Somalia like TPLF has though. Whether they are crazy or not is between them and Tigrays to fight out, it’s none of our business as long as Galbeed is secured
Yes 1962 the war between Somalia and Ethiopia where Ethiopia wanted to take over entire Somalia.
1977 war where Mengistu used to fund SNM, SSDF,USC
They used to encouch and occupy alot of degmos along the somalia border.

Its Amhara that taught TPLF to invade Somali lands.They are the source of insecurity in the Horn of Africa.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
they want revenge bro. they feel that tplf took their lands and also made others attack amhara's in other regions. among other reasons. they also both historically have fought and competed for power, abiy sided with amhara's since amhara's are a larger group, occupy a more strategic and richer land, and etc.
Abiy is half amharic and oromo of course he will side with his mother's people he even chose his mother's religion over his fathers who was a oromian Muslim

Abiy is will do anything for the amharas

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

So it's going to be a long worn out fight

GOOD let our enemies eat themselves

New information are coming that the TPLF at the start of the conflict just went and attacked the northern command of the army depot and it looks like they got hold of some hardware and are trying to use it as a bargaining chip. This new information forces me to update the duration of the conflict. Now I think it could go on for few weeks. I will adjust my prediction if I get information about the kind of hardware they get hold on. I am hearing they are reaching out to the AU and EU to help facilitate a negotiation with the federal government but until now with no luck as the Army is marching deep inside Tigray. CNN reported that PM Abiy refused a negotiation offer by the AU.

Trending