Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

That is what everyone thinks especially for people who have nonexperience in war.

You have under estimated your enemy.ID thought the war in Iraq or Afghanistan would be quick only to be bogged down and escalate for more than a decade.

MBS thought the same when he dragged KSA to invade Yemen and today they are bogged down in Yemen and the Saudi Kingdom has sufffered immensly economically.USSR went to war against Afghanistan this led to the fragmentation of USSR.

Amhara people are very hasty greedy and blidned by hate.I dont think even Menelik or Haile selasie would have made stupid mistake like wha Abye has done.A former TPLF spy who plagiarised his thesis and became a Dr.
This war will continue for years.Abye might take over Makkelle and cities in Tigray but tigrya might regroup and turn into a formidable and deadly guerilla resistance drainning Abyes regime.

Now who is blinded by hate you or me? You need a mirror Wallahi :ftw9nwa: You the most hate filled person I met here on this forum accuse others for being blinded by hate? You are from another planet.

Anyway, you can talk about Afghanistan and Irak or North Korea but I am telling you it is over for TPLF and that in a matter of the coming days. That is what the hard data currently coming from Tigray is showing. I don't want to argue about this. Let us watch and see. The next few days will bring more clarity.

The Amharas are fighting TPLF, the organization you moron and not the people of Tigray. When are you gonna use your brain and differentiate between organization and people. Amharas and Tigreans were and will forever be neighbors with so many intermarriages, common cultures and religion. What is your inability to differentiate between people and organzation? Is there a brick wall in your brain or what? Leave ordinary people out of your politics. How is that hard to understand?

:snoop:
Nah Amharas are fighting Tigrayans just like Tigrayans are fighting Amharas.How come bo other Liyu polis is invovled?
How many Kilils are there in Ethiopia this exposes the reality that Abye is just a shell being controlled by Amharas.
But you can dream on no one buys what you are saying.This is an ethnic war.
The same war you used a Abye to clamp down on Oromos, Beni shangul and Woleitas.

Keep burrying your head in the sand.Seems like Amharas lost the grip of being season and knife edged piliticians and tactiticians.I guess they faded after Mengistu and Meles took over.

You look like a cat who claims he didnt eat the meat while his whiskers have food remnants.
That is what Amharas today are.

Now who is blinded by hate you or me? You need a mirror Wallahi :ftw9nwa: You the most hate filled person I met here on this forum accuse others for being blinded by hate? You are from another planet.

Anyway, you can talk about Afghanistan and Irak or North Korea but I am telling you it is over for TPLF and that in a matter of the coming days. That is what the hard data currently coming from Tigray is showing. I don't want to argue about this. Let us watch and see. The next few days will bring more clarity.
You are blinded by hate but pretending to be civil about it.Ypu have a professional image and approach of how to hide your feelings while in reality inside you folks their are demons.

TPLF is over in your dreams you are fighting and killing Tigrayans and you think this will just end like that.

That is how must of us feel, a good amxaar/tigre is a dead one:trumpsmirk:

Nah Amharas are fighting Tigrayans just like Tigrayans are fighting Amharas.How come bo other Liyu polis is invovled?
How many Kilils are there in Ethiopia this exposes the reality that Abye is just a shell being controlled by Amharas.
But you can dream on no one buys what you are saying.This is an ethnic war.
The same war you used a Abye to clamp down on Oromos, Beni shangul and Woleitas.

Keep burrying your head in the sand.Seems like Amharas lost the grip of being season and knife edged piliticians and tactiticians.I guess they faded after Mengistu and Meles took over.

You look like a cat who claims he didnt eat the meat while his whiskers have food remnants.
That is what Amharas today are.

Man you have some problem. The TPLF militia attacked the Amhara border area. So the Amhara militia has the duty to fight back. How is that hard to understand?

Man you have some problem. The TPLF militia attacked the Amhara border area. So the Amhara militia has the duty to fight back. How is that hard to understand?
So everyone is attacking amharas right?Oromos,waleitas, Beni shangul etc

Why is it that only Amharas are the ones that Abye is not ruthlessly clumping down on.1000 of oromos have been killed and their properties looted so have Woleita suffered as well as Bani shangul.

Why is Amhara the only group that supports Abye blindly?

Also why are Amhara Liyu police and ENDF congregated along the Tigray border?
Amhara should have left the ENDF to deal with TPLF because they have capacity but you guys joinning the celebration

So everyone is attacking amharas right?Oromos,waleitas, Beni shangul etc

Why is it that only Amharas are the ones that Abye is not ruthlessly clumping down on.1000 of oromos have been killed and their properties looted so have Woleita suffered as well as Bani shangul.

Why is Amhara the only group that supports Abye blindly?

Also why are Amhara Liyu police and ENDF congregated along the Tigray border?
Amhara should have left the ENDF to deal with TPLF because they have capacity but you guys joinning the celebration

Wrong, I am not saying everyone is attacking Amharas read again. TPLF attacked the Amhara region at the border, NOT AMHARA people. Gosh it is hard to explain simple common sense. Every Amhara will stand with any force to dismantle TPLF. TPLF committed huge crimes against Amharas for decades. It is natural the Amhara fighters are siding with the fed army and attacking the criminal TPLF.

Btw, JUST IN: at least 18 TPLF officials, among them 9 top TPLF leaders just got captured by the fed army.

Damn Tigray niggas gonna be put in a coma like their daddy

20201104_223333.jpg

I. nthin
That is what everyone thinks especially for people who have nonexperience in war.

You have under estimated your enemy.ID thought the war in Iraq or Afghanistan would be quick only to be bogged down and escalate for more than a decade.

MBS thought the same when he dragged KSA to invade Yemen and today they are bogged down in Yemen and the Saudi Kingdom has sufffered immensly economically.USSR went to war against Afghanistan this led to the fragmentation of USSR.

Amhara people are very hasty greedy and blidned by hate.I dont think even Menelik or Haile selasie would have made stupid mistake like wha Abye has done.A former TPLF spy who plagiarised his thesis and became a Dr.
This war will continue for years.Abye might take over Makkelle and cities in Tigray but tigrya might regroup and turn into a formidable and deadly guerilla resistance drainning Abyes regime.

keep in mind that a long bloody war benefits abiy and his amhara elite friends because they can send any potential rebels among young oromos, sidamas, etc, to fight.

@Django new information is coming in by the minute and I have to adjust my prediction accordingly. This thing is looking more and more like a 3-5 day operation and I'm being here too generous tbh. Sorry to disappoint you, but the data on the ground points to a few days long operation. As I've always insisted the Tigray Liyu is no match to the army.

:francis:

Last edited:
@Django new information is coming in by the minute and I have to adjust my prediction accordingly. This thing is looking more and more like a 3-5 day operation and I'm being here too generous tbh. Sorry to disappoint you, but the data on the ground points to a few days long operation. As I've always insisted the Tigray Liyu is no match to the army.

:francis:
@xabashi the war last night and today was just warm up.

I am telling you that the war has not begun.
Unless you have info that Chinese gave Abye drones.

I thought this whole situation would end in a day or two guess it will take longer.
Every tyrant always thinks war is the best and quickest route.
War is costly and has caused many civiliasations to crumble.
I am just laughing at how Amhara are beating the drums of war when they are the ones that cry from a scratch.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
In urban and mountainous warfare, Kalashnikovs can go long way. Abiy doesn't have sophisticated weaponry to effective engage in such conditions. Even the drones Ethiopia has is of limited use as they require tight coordination among different branches of military. Only a handful of countries are good at utilizing combat drones effectively.

It is likely to be direct combat between the freedom fighters of Tigray and the thirsty Amharas. It is in interests of the TPLF to make the war as bloody as possible to attract the international community's attention and show what Abiy and his Amhara handlers are doing to the people of Tigray.

Let's see if Tigrayans can really fight.

Waiting for Egypt's reaction too.

I am just laughing at how Amhara are beating the drums of war when they are the ones that cry from a scratch.

My fyp on tiktok has been filled with grown amahras crying over those civilian deaths from a few days ago. I’ve noticed their natural response to conflict is to either foot kiss another ethnic group or cry and complain, not tackle the problem head on. They are not a warrior ethnicity

Amhara's feel bitter because they feel tplf annexed lands of theirs,- like welkait and tsegede.
they also feel tplf is the one who fuels anti amhara sentiment and actions elsewhere, like in oromia, so amhara's are out for revenge, and abiy is out to squash the biggest threat to his grip on power, plus a war keeps him in power, so ...

Amhara's feel bitter because they feel tplf annexed lands of theirs,- like welkait and tsegede.
they also feel tplf is the one who fuels anti amhara sentiment and actions elsewhere, like in oromia, so amhara's are out for revenge, and abiy is out to squash the biggest threat to his grip on power, plus a war keeps him in power, so ...
Those lands belong to Raya and another minority ethnic group who are neither Amhara nor Tigray.

Amhara know that the only group that the international community aka the west cannot side with them against are Tigray.Because they are Orthodox christians.

Dont you see how amhara wanted to smear the Oromo protests?
They were claimming the protestors were killing Christian Amhara which was a fabricarion and a tradition they have mastered over generations.

Trending