Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

I am not Langaab nor am I Ciise. Those situations happened when I was taking a break from sspot because I was dealing with mental health issues. And why are you so obsessed with my lineage? Just because I called you out on yo wishing death on innocent people suddenly means I’m langaab? Get some help.
So what qabil are you if you are non of the landheere clans.

You are right, that was also the first plan by PM Abiy but it was clear that TPLF knew it can't survive this strategy and started provoking the army stationed in Tigray to protect the people from possible Eritrean attack. By then it was clear both the federal and TPLF can't let this thing go longer and the military confrontation was inevitable.
hold on, aren't eritreans and the tigrays in Ethiopia the same people? why would Eritrea attack them?

Tigray also has no anti tanks, anti aircraft etc. That is why the federal special helicopters and planes are landing without any problem in Mekele right now. Tigray militia is not much different from other Liyu forces except for few automatic weapons. They have also only pick ups. The main difference is TPLF's propaganda to score political bargain points. In fact Tigray Liyu has less combat experience than that of Somali Liyu. Somali Liyu had been in combat with ONLF for many years. But no Liyu militia can come close to the fire power and experience of the federal army.
Keep under estimating them.Do you think this guys would rule for 30 years not knowing one day shit would hit the roof?

I like gow hawkish you amhara people are you disregard peace and reconciliation you have been beating the drums of war against oromos and Tigrayans.

I know you guys want to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans like Menelik did.Yet pretend toact civil but guess what you are the first to wail like a mother that lost a child and claim 100 people.of amhara tribe have been killed whike its only 2 that probably died of alcohol and fell.over the cliff.

Stop your usual crying and whining man. I ain't your therapist. Focus and discuss on the issue at hand.

Tigray also has no anti tanks, anti aircraft etc. That is why the federal special helicopters and planes are landing without any problem in Mekele right now. Tigray militia is not much different from other Liyu forces except for few automatic weapons. They have also only pick ups. The main difference is TPLF's propaganda to score political bargain points. In fact Tigray Liyu has less combat experience than that of Somali Liyu. Somali Liyu has been in combat with ONLF for many years. But no Liyu militia can come close to the fire power and experience of the federal army.
Hopefully the Ethiopian governments can wrap this whole thing up before international agencies start to intervene and current countries take advantage of this situation.

Keep under estimating them.Do you think this guys would rule for 30 years not knowing one day shit would hit the roof?

That is why most african morons become delusional. History and past glories mean nothing. It is what you are now that matters. Forget history and past glories blah blah. It is clear now that there is no way for Tigray to face the fed unless you are delusional of course.

Last edited:
That is most african morons become delusional. History and past glories mean nothing. It is what you are now that matters. Forget history and past glories blah blah. It is clear now that there is no way for Tigray to face the fed unless you are delusional of course.
LMFAO, TPLF literally got 80% of the army equipment, so yes history and past glories count as they have prepared for this to come.

LMFAO, TPLF literally got 80% of the army equipment, so yes history and past glories count as they have prepared for this to come.

I forgot to mention fake news alongside history and past glories :ftw9nwa: . 80% of army equipment my behind. The problem is many here don't know how the Ethiopian state functions that is why many come up with such absurd claims.

I forgot to mention fake news alongside history and past glories :ftw9nwa: . 80% of army equipment my behind. The problem is many here don't know how the Ethiopian state functions that is why many come up with such absurd claims.
You seem to be far better than Donald Trump and Foxnews.

That is why most african morons become delusional. History and past glories mean nothing. It is what you are now that matters. Forget history and past glories blah blah. It is clear now that there is no way for Tigray to face the fed unless you are delusional of course.
So you mean Menelik, Rasmakenon, Adwa war, Haile.selasie mean nothing to Amhara.

Arent you guys using history to convince yourselves that you are rightful rulers of Ethiopia?

Ok dont start crying when your amhara people are butchered in this bloody war.

I wont be the one sayin " weyne weyne"

The problem is you are mentally sick. You are so much hate for ordinary civilians .i.e mothers and children. That makes you a coward and a terrorist. How many times should I tell you, you will not get a penny by massacring civilians. No political gain, period!

So you mean Menelik, Rasmakenon, Adwa war, Haile.selasie mean nothing to Amhara.

Arent you guys using history to convince yourselves that you are rightful rulers of Ethiopia?

Yes it means nothing. Menelik beat Italy fair and clear because he was wise enough to stash enough weapons early on. Haile Selassie was not that good and could not defend his country the second time Italy came. So Haile Selassie talking about the victory of Menelik didn't mean nothing. Italy still manage to occupy his land. Past glories are only for the fool and lazy. Wise men prepare themselves for today and tomorrow.

Trending