Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

End of Ethiopia as we have known it the last 30 years
Abye made the biggest blunder.

Tigray are one of the most formidable fighters in Ethiopia.They come second after Somalis.
Abye thinks he is fighting Gurages.
This war will drag on for years even with foreign intervention.

The West will not take sides.They are Orthodox christians.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Tigray are one of the most formidable fighters in Ethiopia.They come second after Somalis.

Don't think they can last years if all assets are frozen like they are now, they will have to try and go for the win.

Itoobiya ha burbuto!
Xabashi haburburto.
Don't think they can last years if all assets are frozen like they are now, they will have to try and go for the win.

ONLF ill.equiped last for 20 years fighting TPLF at its prime which was very powerful and had defeated Eritrea.
What do you think of TPLF thay has been in power for 30 years and have prepared well for this day.

Amhara want to exterminate Tigrayans and its not a joke.These Amharas will claim they are fighting TPLF but in reality they want to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans so that they never come back to power again.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

There geography is similiar to eritreas mountain border they designed there region on geographical features in preparation for a time like this. They can go a long time on insurgency but are useless going forward for Addis.

US V. Afghanistan but on a much lower profile and less of a gap in capability.

He is making up all this stuff. No regional militia is involved except the Amhara liyu and the federal Army. He is known for making up stuff.
Nah I am not making up stuff.Its the reality.

We dont want your dirty cruel war.
You can go kill each other.
But no to that war.

Xabashi haburburto.
ONLF ill.equiped last for 20 years fighting TPLF at its prime which was very powerful and had defeated Eritrea.
What do you think of TPLF thay has been in power for 30 years and have prepared well for this day.

Amhara want to exterminate Tigrayans and its not a joke.These Amharas will claim they are fighting TPLF but in reality they want to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans so that they never come back to power again.

That is a fcuking stupid lie. Amhara and Tigreans don't do that. They are way too related to do that. That is not gonna happen. It is liyu of both regions fighting not the people. Don't project your terrorist mentality on others. What is wrong you with? You always only think about massacring civilians. Go see a doctor man. You are mentally sick!

That is a fcuking stupid lie. Amhara and Tigreans don't do that. They are way too related to do that. That is not gonna happen. It is liyu of both regions fighting not the people. Don't project your terrorist mentality on others.
Go fool others do you think tigrayan liyu came from the rocks they were given birth by Tigrayan mothers and fathers and have tigrayan brothers and sisters which makes up tigrayan ethnicity.So you tell me why do Amhara liyu fight? Definatly because they have been indoctrinated by hateful amhara mass media who think they are the chosen people.This is supposed to be Ethiopian war.What is Amhara liyu doing inside Tigrayan territory? Same thing amhara liyu were killing Beni shangul and Waleitais to gain more land for Amharas.
So go fool someone with your bogus relations excuse.
I know what you Amharas want to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans and claim they are TPLF or TPLF sympathisers.
But just know it comes with a cost and expect amharas in body bags as well.

From all the actual and verified information I have, it looks like the war will last few days or max few weeks. I don't even think this will last a month. I really don't think so. The tigray militia is really being crashed by the federal army and Amhara militias. It really doesn't look good for them and I don't think they will sustain much longer. Wait and see!

Go fool others do you think tigrayan liyu came from the rocks they were given birth by Tigrayan mothers and fathers and have tigrayan brothers and sisters which makes up tigrayan ethnicity.So you tell me why do Amhara liyu fight? Definatly because they have been indoctrinated by hateful amhara mass media who think they are the chosen people.This is supposed to be Ethiopian war.What is Amhara liyu doing inside Tigrayan territory? Same thing amhara liyu were killing Beni shangul and Waleitais to gain more land for Amharas.
So go full someone with your bogus relations excuse.
I know what you Amharas want to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans and claim they are TPLF or TPLF sympathisers.
But just know it comes with a cost and expect amharas in body bags as well.

The Amharas are fighting TPLF, the organization you moron and not the people of Tigray. When are you gonna use your brain and differentiate between organization and people. Amharas and Tigreans were and will forever be neighbors with so many intermarriages, common cultures and religion. What is your inability to differentiate between people and organzation? Is there a brick wall in your brain or what? Leave ordinary people out of your politics. How is that hard to understand?

:snoop:

From all the actual and verified information I have, it looks like the war will last few days or max few weeks. I don't even think this will last a month. I really don't think so. The tigray militia is really being crashed by the federal army and Amhara militias. It really doesn't look good for them and I don't think they will sustain much longer. Wait and see!
That is what everyone thinks especially for people who have nonexperience in war.

You have under estimated your enemy.ID thought the war in Iraq or Afghanistan would be quick only to be bogged down and escalate for more than a decade.

MBS thought the same when he dragged KSA to invade Yemen and today they are bogged down in Yemen and the Saudi Kingdom has sufffered immensly economically.USSR went to war against Afghanistan this led to the fragmentation of USSR.

Amhara people are very hasty greedy and blidned by hate.I dont think even Menelik or Haile selasie would have made stupid mistake like wha Abye has done.A former TPLF spy who plagiarised his thesis and became a Dr.
This war will continue for years.Abye might take over Makkelle and cities in Tigray but tigrya might regroup and turn into a formidable and deadly guerilla resistance drainning Abyes regime.