Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Reports also claim.Eritrean defence force are currently present in Amhara border fighting TPLF.

Fake news. Amhara militias and federal army have beaten TPLF aggression alongside Amhara-Tigray border. Now they are inside Tigray in wolkayt, one of the disputed areas between Amhara and Tigray now have fallen. Eritrean medias also report that over 800 Tigray militias have fled to Eritrea. All unconfirmed news of course.

Fake news. Amhara militias and federal army have beaten TPLF aggression alongside Amhara-Tigray border. Now they are inside Tigray in wolkayt, one of the disputed areas between Amhara and Tigray now have fallen. Eritrean medias also report that over 800 Tigray militias have fled to Eritrea. All unconfirmed news of course.
Fake news is what you are peddling so you even have the confidence of claimming its

Amhara militia + Ethiopian miltary Vs Tigrayan.

This is the reason I will never shed tears for Amhara people they support a dictator instead of leaving abye fight his villians in crim aka TPLF.

This is just the beginning but when TPLF starts killing Amhara indiscrimantly then dont start crying like babies.

Gatechwa Asafu the butcher of the Ogaden region.
This is the devil leading TPLF criminals.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
End of TPLF is upon us, time to free Somali Galbeed

KWZW.gif

Its too early.First Amhara Vs Tigray should perish.
That will keep them occupied while other regions prepare. No matter how strong the Ethiopian government is they won’t be able to fight a lot of different Regions and ethnic groups at the same time. I hope they are smart and make an alliance for the time being.

That will keep them occupied while other regions prepare. No matter how strong the Ethiopian government is they won’t be able to fight a lot of different Regions and ethnic groups at the same time. I hope they are smart and make an alliance for the time being.
I am saddend by the fact that 10K Liyu polis Somalis will be send to fight for filthy Axmaaro.

This is not our war.Its an Abysinian war.

I am saddend by the fact that 10K Liyu polis Somalis will be send to fight for filthy Axmaaro.

This is not our war.Its an Abysinian war.
Why are they sending OUR soldiers to fight in an Ethnic war? This has nothing to fucking do with us.

Why are they sending OUR soldiers to fight in an Ethnic war? This has nothing to fucking do with us.
They are being sent as cannon fodder.
Last time in 1998 they sent 40K young Somali men to fight the Ethio Vs Eritrean war.

I urge them to surrender and not fight or run to Somalia.
No need to die for Xabashis.

They are being sent as cannon fodder.
Last time in 1998 they sent 40K young Somali men to fight the Ethio Vs Eritrean war.

I urge them to surrender and not fight or run to Somalia.
No need to die for Xabashis.
This is disgusting, but they will probably turn on the galbeed if these soldiers run. May Allah ease their man and bring them back safely.

This is disgusting, but they will probably turn on the galbeed if these soldiers run. May Allah ease their man and bring them back safely.
Saxib this is the best tome to run to Somalia.At least they will have life and not become manure at the border between Amhara/ Tigray.

We didnt sanction this Amhara Vs Tigray war.

This abysinians want to finish each other then let them finish each other.

Trending

Latest posts