Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

Devil-3.jpg

evil TPLF
i agree that the TPLF are evil, but the side that's fighting contain huge amount people who want bring back central emperial/derg rule where Amhara culture, religion language is pushed upon non amharic people.

Who would've known that in 2020 biological adaptations are helping decide the outcome of wars. Why the f*ck are they fighting mountain people on a mountain?
The Derg was wiped out in the same mountains.

ENDF thought he was fighting Somalis in Somalia.

They were asswhooped by their Sanse.
ENDF vs TPLF

is like Karate Kid Vs Mr Miyagi

Official announcement: Army now has controlled the towns of Axum and Adwa (northern Front) and is heading to Adigrat. The destruction of a road between Shire and Axum seem to have slowed the army but could not prevent it from controlling Axum and Adwa.

It looks like the army is planing to storm Mekele from all directions at the same time.

Official announcement: Army now has controlled the towns of Axum and Adwa (northern Front) and is heading to Adigrat. The destruction of a road between Shire and Axum seem to have slowed the army but could not prevent it from controlling Axum and Adwa.

It looks like the army is planing to storm Mekele from all directions at the same time.

keep us updated sont turn into submarine.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Please dont post Egyptian related articles they will never join tye war they are like reer xamar.

Too much huff and puff but no subtance.
I agree el-Sisi is acting like a pussy so far. Sudan is cash-strapped.

Gotta give Afwerki credit for being pro-active and trying to keep Egypt close to itself during the conflict. The fascist duo of Abiy and Afwerki is playing chess here.

The TPLF is paying the price for being delusional and thinking they could rule Ethiopia. They should have jumped the ship when they easily could and took Tigray with them. I hope Tigray will eventually secede from colonial Ethiopia. I doubt Tigray will get back the territories annexed by Amhara during this invasion in any scenario.

It feels like the army was near Mekele for the past week but still no breaking news.

I agree el-Sisi is acting like a pussy so far. Sudan is cash-strapped.

Gotta give Afwerki credit for being pro-active and trying to keep Egypt close to itself during the conflict. The fascist duo of Abiy and Afwerki is playing chess here.

The TPLF is paying the price for being delusional and thinking they could rule Ethiopia. They should have jumped the ship when they easily could and took Tigray with them. I hope Tigray will eventually secede from colonial Ethiopia. I doubt Tigray will get back the territories annexed by Amhara during this invasion in any scenario.
Both countries could easily end this primitive war they just don't think it's worth it. Egypt is the most important country to the US in the region so they could get away with war crimes against Ethiopia, not to mention they have a very strong military. Sudan has an overfunded military so it wouldn't be a hassle to fight if they needed to.

Tigray Liberation Forces (TPLF) freed Alamata from the Ethiopian Occupation Forces (EOF). So, all three recently lost Tigray towns Shire, Axum and Alamata are retaken after heavy fights. It is impressive on the part of TPLF to say the least. The almighty image of the Ethiopian army is crumbling in the Horn. Abiy is reportedly airlifting soldiers to Eritrea to open the third front.

Don't matter how many fronts anymore

AbdiGeedi

Both countries could easily end this primitive war they just don't think it's worth it. Egypt is the most important country to the US in the region so they could get away with war crimes against Ethiopia, not to mention they have a very strong military. Sudan has an overfunded military so it wouldn't be a hassle to fight if they needed to.
Egypt is facing existential threat from the dam but still acting like it is in the clouds. Listen to what Trump said about it and realize how stupid El-Sisi is. He got cucked. I time-stamped the video, just click play.:

Egypt is facing existential threat from the dam but still acting like it is in the clouds. Listen to what Trump said about it and realize how stupid El-Sisi is. He got cucked. I time-stamped the video, just click play.:

The truth is the dam won't affect Egypt, even after the main filling was finished there's still a surplus of water in the Nile. The only way the dam could be an existential threat to Egypt is if Ethiopians start using it to mass-irrigate which still won't be issue since western Ethiopia is very rocky and hilly so the land isn't suitable for industrial agriculture.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Why is there no real life photos and videos in these areas? Are niggas in these towns too poor to afford a phone wtf. I swear if this shit was happening in Somalia we'd see actual footages not some maps and news articles.
You are forgetting couple of things here. Both Ethiopia and Eritrea have one of the harshest censorship laws in the world and is on par with North Korea which is why it’s difficult to get independent sources inside. No media is allowed unless they’re approved and watched by the government.

Also, Tigray region is landlacked, surrounded and has a small population so it’s not difficult to control its telecom infrastracture.

Ethiopian air force chief confirms using drones against TPLF forces and dismisses that the drones were from UAE saying that it has been building up its drone capacity for years.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The truth is the dam won't affect Egypt, even after the main filling was finished there's still a surplus of water in the Nile. The only way the dam could be an existential threat to Egypt is if Ethiopians start using it to mass-irrigate which still won't be issue since western Ethiopia is very rocky and hilly so the land isn't suitable for industrial agriculture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiGeedi

I agree with you the defeated side does usually come up with reasons to justify their loss. :ftw9nwa: