Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
yeah, you know if things go south when you bring 4k foreign troops to your country.
@xabashi EXPLAIN this embarrassment :damn:

What happened to your 2 week deadline, huh?? Now you're begging foreign mercenaries to fight alongside your defeated army :drakelaugh:

Another propaganda they dont look people under duress .Look at their clothes they lookclean as if it came from the laundry.

You dont expect people who have been fighting this long to look like them.
Their faces and clothes would have been covered on dust and their hair unkempt.

I dont think any pows would escape racist amhara machettes.

I
I was gonna say this, plus she looks way more amhara-oromo. Anyways no tigray would choose the federal government over their own.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
yeah, you know if things go south when you bring 4k foreign troops to your country.
Perfect. It is time for Sudan to send in Janjaweed militia to reign in the invading machete-welding Amharas in Tigray.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

Will Tigray respond in kind and attack Addis Ababa with its missiles?

Yesterday Tigray launched three rockets and precision hit three targets. Something even Saddam Hussein couldn't achieve when he was at war and fired multiple Grad rockets with only few hitting the intended targets.

Notice towards the end John Snow gives an "Ethiopian" journalist a platform to speak and all he does he doesnt give a balanced overview.

That is why I say all Amharas support the war and would use every opportunity to vilify Tigray people.

Trending