Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Exactly if they seek war then we gonna give them war and those who side with them we gonna wipe them out fill their regions with their mothers children s fathers blood
These are the same people who were getting abused by Mengistu and did nothing but mini protests. They had to wait for us and Eritrea to liberate them. They’ve never been fighters and never will be.

These are the same people who were getting abused by Mengistu and did nothing but mini protests. They had to wait for us and Eritrea to liberate them. They’ve never been fighters and never will be.
amhara is the weakest link of habesha s do they really think we gonna bow down to a filthy galla lool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I haven't spoken about this much and watching it unfold but I urge @Farjano-Walad to not make the same mistake like Somalia and enter 30 year vaccum, no-one wins by being in the dark ages, in-fact it hurts more considering what could've been achieved in that time frame if used constructively. Do not risk your oil pipelines for some Tigray duli who is insane not knowing a 'civil war' or 'destroying a system' isn't a victory for no-one. Work within the system waa wa la gartay sida 'ONLF' hada oo hisbi noqday and achieve your independence goals thru dialogue only go from 'nidaam to nidaam' but don't tolerate a 'vacuum' if u want to see what it feels like, come home and learn in Somalia and see society 'degressing' even though 'waa la kala roon yahay' but it's still 'dark ages' irrespective but it's just a whole lotta darker in some parts of the nation.

The other reason I urge Absame to join the Ethiopian forces is to defend your nidaam at all cost god forbid those 'oromos' become 'no nidaam' again, if u thought irir was bad multiply that by 100 times the population. The refugee camps that will exist will make 'dadaab and kakuma' look like a 'picnic' kkkkk. They will have all these 'oromos' squatting and fleeing to Somalia and possibly bringing the battle here which is already fragile due to our own 'hordes' kkkkk, we can't have the 'two hordes' meet mark my words, we will be destroyed if they do. Keep them apart at all times. Plus I don't think it's wise for Somalia to support any war in our region especially with those large population centers who will flood, settle, camp and eventually join our nation and flip the numbers eventually, irrespective if their 'citizens' or not by law, their presence alone in the nation will require govt to work with them because it's illegal by UN convention for all states to return refugees back to their own 'death land'. UN will probably help us manage them but we got our 'hordes to manage that are displaced' due to 'cawaanism'.

We can't afford a strong oromia camping in Somalia, it may dictate the 'trajectory' of Somalis being depopulated thru a swift walking and squatting migration which has always been 'oromo strategy' as observed in Dire, their were no 'wars' with 'isse' who is 'warrior' sxb, he got sucumbbed thru the 'walking invasion'. Like HG exercise identical walking migration and squatting as they can't conquer the people because they have no way to 'manage them' as their 'lawless' themselves, so they 'just migrate like the hordes and shit of livestock'.

Be weary. PL/DDSI must be very careful about Ethiopia and it's stability rather then cry when they over flood us with Refugees and become larger then the host population like u see with Dubai. In Dubai they can't get rid of them or their economy collapses and our Somali economy will be in Oromo hands who will be 'vicious' cause they do work hard unlike Somalis due to 'remittance culture' which is 'rare for oromo' and hence they need to be 'shrewd' to survive and dominate our economy will be their goal and using that as 'threat to grant oromo citizenship or economic collapse'. Knowing Somalis who don't understand why it's important you control your own economy, as this another weapon used to 'buckle' people into what they don't want to do.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at all the hordes come running in mark my words as they love 'shisheeye' stuff but disregard our own roman and barbarian class of people and discrimination. Our romans prefer other romans of the world over our barbarians like all the kingdoms loved to deal with other kingdoms irrespective of race or ethnicity cause we love 'conquest and horumar' as our shared value. Somalis are like mongols/chinese same ethnicity differing levels of civilized and uncivilized like other ethnicity, any type of 'nationalism' doesn't work with this strict 'divide' only 'merge lower culture into the higher culture because higher culture if merged with lower leads to dark ages and no state' because that's all barbarians can contribute and it's quite uniform regardless of ethnicity as their culture hasn't sophisticated nor do they have sultanates or kingdom, the highest they can have is 'warlord' since their objective is 'war' and destruction of civilized.

It's a political struggle not a war even if it was a war why would we "flee " to Somalia lool that Doesn't make sense we don't even border Somalia

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
TPLF firing rockets at Bahadir and Gondor airports of Amhara region. Reports say the rockets devastated the two airports.

I see you got a phd in zuumelian studies congrats man that's a big achievement I'm sure the Abiy led government would likely need your knowledge once he's done with tplf @Octavian

Trending

Latest posts