Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Well, historically, it's complicated. when we oromos expanded, different clans expanded to different places, and were effected by the cultures in the lands they expanded into/conquered or tried to conquer. so some conquered amhara's, and married into their culture, some became christian, and joined and led their armies, some became assimilated into the tigrayans, such as the raya-azebo, and so on, and so forth. the land we occupy is huge so we didn't communicate together and coordinate our affairs, be it militarily or politically.
but now, things are changing.
so what do the oromos want? would they be happy being the ones dominating the politcs of the country or do they want to have their own country and separate? it sounds to me like they don't care for independence.

so what do the oromos want? would they be happy being the ones dominating the politcs of the country or do they want to have their own country and separate? it sounds to me like they don't care for independence.

some do, but most would be okay with a loose federation, with a strong oromia government, that is elected by oromos and not imposed on oromo's by force. OLF/OFC would most likely win any free and fair elections in Oromia, the PP/Abiy's party would lose for sure.
oromos' are always going to play a major role, the problem is, it's usually the sellout power hungry ones who rise to a position of power-like abiy.

some do, but most would be okay with a loose federation, with a strong oromia government, that is elected by oromos and not imposed on oromo's by force. OLF/OFC would most likely win any free and fair elections in Oromia, the PP/Abiy's party would lose for sure.
oromos' are always going to play a major role, the problem is, it's usually the sellout power hungry ones who rise to a position of power-like abiy.
cushites are cursed with low IQ.
it takes high IQ to come together and move as one like tigrays and amharas do, because they know their fate is one, good or bad. unlike Somalis and Oromos.

it takes high IQ to come together and move as one like tigrays and amharas do, because they know their fate is one, good or bad. unlike Somalis and Oromos.
Nah Cushites faced colonialism while Amhara and Tigray were being groomed for leadership by the same colonialists.

I am wondering why Oromos cannot start a guarille resistance around the areas that surround Addis Ababa because Abye is bogged down.

@Abba Sadacha the guy that was appointed by Abye to replace the current President of Oromia is he Oromo or an amhara whose family were settled in Arsi for generations.

alemu? i am not sure, but i do not think it

Amhara and Tigrayan's are enemies, I do not see their relationship, at least politically, recovering anytime soon bro.

@Abba Sadacha the guy that was appointed by Abye to replace the current President of Oromia is he Oromo or an amhara whose family were settled in Arsi for generations.

Alemu Sime I think? Not sure about his background, I'll try to research more. He has not replace shimeles yet, but they're all his puppets, we trust none of them.

Alemu Sime I think? Not sure about his background, I'll try to research more. He has not replace shimeles yet, but they're all his puppets, we trust none of them.
Also check out this thread.

Nah Cushites faced colonialism while Amhara and Tigray were being groomed for leadership by the same colonialists.

I am wondering why Oromos cannot start a guarille resistance around the areas that surround Addis Ababa because Abye is bogged down.
I am talking about the part where Somalis in the region cannot unite, and the same for oromos.

you dont need cadaans to unite you and your brother. no matter how much grooming the xabashis get, if oromos moved as one with one purpose and the somalis did the same, both would get their independence in a week or less. you cannot blame your enemy for your lack of unity.

I am talking about the part where Somalis in the region cannot unite, and the same for oromos.

you dont need cadaans to unite you and your brother. no matter how much grooming the xabashis get, if oromos moved as one with one purpose and the somalis did the same, both would get their independence in a week or less. you cannot blame your enemy for your lack of unity.
If you have been under occupation for years and your bright ones eliminated then most probably it will take time for one leader to be born.

My country is falling apart how sad 😔

giphy.gif

If you have been under occupation for years and your bright ones eliminated then most probably it will take time for one leader to be born.
you can't be under occupation if you were united to begin with.

Ahmed guray didnt conquer Ethiopia with his clan, he did with Somalis from all clans.
we should embrace the occupation or stfu unless we can do that.
It's too big of a job for us ogadens alone.

so they are the same people? if so why did afwerki attack them?
I am tigray from Ethiopia. We are basically the same people with the same language and culture and genetics pretty much.

we have a really similar history and were part of kingdoms together, though historical minor issues and wars caused a different identity. The real change came when Menelik let Eritrea get colonised by Italy but defended Tigray in the Adwa war.

it’s like how somaliland got colonised by a different country even though they are identical to somalis. Colonisation led to the different identity then issued with Siad Barre etc. caused the hatred and beef we see today.

we have a complicated relationship with Eritreans. We took down the derg together in 1991 and were on very good terms and let them have their independence. But the border war in 1998 caused the hatred we see today.

I am tigray from Ethiopia. We are basically the same people with the same language and culture and genetics pretty much.

we have a really similar history and were part of kingdoms together, though historical minor issues and wars caused a different identity. The real change came when Menelik let Eritrea get colonised by Italy but defended Tigray in the Adwa war.

it’s like how somaliland got colonised by a different country even though they are identical to somalis. Colonisation led to the different identity then issued with Siad Barre etc. caused the hatred and beef we see today.

we have a complicated relationship with Eritreans. We took down the derg together in 1991 and were on very good terms and let them have their independence. But the border war in 1998 caused the hatred we see today.
Which region ?

The @xabashi rat is a dumb amxaro who is confused and switches opinion every 2 minutes. One minute Abiy is an idiot killing amxaros then one minute he’s her king.

that dumb amxaro said TPLF hosted elections when they had no power to and it was against the constitution then he said they rigged the elections. Why would they rig the elections if they didn’t even have to host it and went out of their way to host it? Amxaros are a confused bunch.

Which region ?
Mum is from Adwa but her family live in one of the regions down south which Amhara claim. She said her brother found network at the border and said Ethiopian forces are approaching and letting the amahra in the city leave to a safe spot.

it’s a Legit genocide

The @xabashi rat is a dumb amxaro who is confused and switches opinion every 2 minutes. One minute Abiy is an idiot killing amxaros then one minute he’s her king.

that dumb amxaro said TPLF hosted elections when they had no power to and it was against the constitution then he said they rigged the elections. Why would they rig the elections if they didn’t even have to host it and went out of their way to host it? Amxaros are a confused bunch.
Yeah I've read her shit 😂😂 she even claimed we have no power and will be CRUSHED within days lool

Mum is from Adwa but her family live in one of the regions down south which Amhara claim. She said her brother found network at the border and said Ethiopian forces are approaching and letting the amahra in the city leave to a safe spot.

it’s a Legit genocide
What about your father ?

Trending