Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

I hope the dams gets leveled, pounder grounded to powder, and pouded to dust. Dakkan Dakkaa InshaAllah

They can't be building 10 billion dollar dams while we have hand-raising elections.
Intuusan Donald Trump xafiiska ka bixin wu ogolaan doona in la qarxiyo damka, hadii damka la qarxiyo itoobiya oo dhan baa isku yaaci, Tigreegana fursad fiican ayaa usoo dhici inay ciidanka lagu soo diray iska sifeeyan kabacdina addis ababa kusoo wajahdaan.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

I hope the dams gets leveled, pounder grounded to powder, and pouded to dust. Dakkan Dakkaa InshaAllah. They can't be building 10 billion dollar dams while we have hand-raising elections.
If it true, it means Egypt might use the US power vacuum and the Ethiopian civil war to its advantage and destroy the dam. It will most likely spell the end of Abiy's rule in Ethiopia and Tigray independence.

It is about 470 miles from Merowe Airport in Sudan to the GERD Dam in Ethiopia. Which makes the dam reachable for the jet fighters to carry out airstrikes.

gerd.PNG

Last edited:
If it true, it means Egypt might use the US power vacuum and the Ethiopian civil war to its advantage and destroy the dam. It will most likely spell the end of Abiy's rule in Ethiopia and Tigray independence.

It is about 470 km from Merowe Airport in Sudan to the GERD Dam in Ethiopia. Which makes the dam reachable for the jet fighters to carry out airstrikes.

View attachment 152471

Fake news won't happen. Don't waste your time with this kind of nonsense.

AbdiGeedi

Fake news won't happen. Don't waste your time with this kind of nonsense.
We don't know yet if the news is true or not. Of course, unless you have a crystal ball and can see things. I get it though. Your twisted Amhara fascist mind is as always in the clouds.

Tigrayans are majority tingrinya people.
Eritrea the ruling class is Tigrinya.But the majority of them are muslims of Afara, Tigre, Saho, Jabarti,Kunama.
Menelik gave Eritrea to Italians so that he can split the Tigrunya people as they were more powerful than Amhara.
Tigrinya people look homogeneous as compared to Amhara who look diverse from Arab looking to negroid features.You will see in one family a diverse appearance.
so they are the same people? if so why did afwerki attack them?

AbdiGeedi

Intuusan Donald Trump xafiiska ka bixin wu ogolaan doona in la qarxiyo damka, hadii damka la qarxiyo itoobiya oo dhan baa isku yaaci, Tigreegana fursad fiican ayaa usoo dhici inay ciidanka lagu soo diray iska sifeeyan kabacdina addis ababa kusoo wajahdaan.
Trump wants to spite Biden before leaving the office. The US won't object to the bombing except for the "Oh, well.....". There is really nothing stopping Egypt from doing what needs to be done since the dam negotiations have collapsed and Abiy turned into a warmonger.

We don't know yet if the news is true or not. Of course, unless you have a crystal ball and can see things. I get it though. Your twisted Amhara fascist mind is as always in the clouds.

Everything what I predicted, happened and is happening because I double check my data and get as many parameters as possible in my calculation! That is where my observation excels most emotionally lead suugo experts :ftw9nwa:

PM Abiy gives Tigray Liyu and militias 3 days to surrender citing the TPLF leaders are now encircled from all sides. Things are getting too fast (we are a week and 2 days since the start of the war). He sent today a message to Tigray Liyu and the people of Tigray in Tigrigna.

Last edited:
so they are the same people? if so why did afwerki attack them?
Afawerki is a senile.man he still lives in 1990s.

Secondly I dont think an Eritrean with sane mind would want Amhara to take over Ethiopia.Because Amhara were behind Meles war in the 1990s and infact Meles was forced by a group of TPLF hawks and Amharas in the Ethiopian parlament to fight Eritrea.

Afawerki is a senile.man he still lives in 1990s.

Secondly I dont think an Eritrean with sane mind would want Amhara to take over Ethiopia.Because Amhara were behind Meles war in the 1990s and infact Meles was forced by a group of TPLF hawks and Amharas in the Ethiopian parlament to fight Eritrea.
bro i wanna know if eritreans and these tigray tplf bastards are the same qabiil?

PM Abiy gives Tigray Liyu and militias 3 days to surrender citing the TPLF leaders are now encircled from all sides. Things are getting too fast (we are a week and 2 days since the start of the war). He sent today a message to Tigray Liyu and the people of Tigray in Tigrigna.

I think tera sega tapeworms are clouding your judgement.

This desperate dictator keeps showing up on the Telly shows he is not made for the job that stress will give him white hair.
So far the regime is running short of cash.Xabashi you need to send money to your Prophet.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This is what I don’t understand when I see Somalis rooting for one Habeshi over the other. Both Tigray and Amhara are enemies of Somalis. We really shouldn’t root for either one of them. They’re both wrestling to be the superpower of Ethiopia.

Tigray seceding doesn’t benefit them, they’d be a landlocked country surrounded by 2 enemies Ethiopia and Eritrea. I Personally think it’s in their best interest to cooperate with their Amharic counterparts to come to some sort of compromise

Trending

Latest posts