Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Do you not accept that TPLF was the government of Ethiopia and that the government saw that land as majority Tigray in the census and apart of Tigray region rightfully?

If you don’t respect that why would you expect anyone to respect Abiy and accept that there regional disputes have to be settled in a court and through non-violence. Why shouldnt Oromos stage a war to remove Addis from Amharas and make it apart of Oromia again?

Africans are terrible at power because they always act like their can be exceptions to the rule with no consequences.

You are a victim of TPLF propaganda as many here are. These lands were annexed by force and incorporated into Tigray Administration before there was any census, any constitution and any elected government. It was a purely forceful annexation of lands that traditionally belonged to Gondar and Wollo. Forget the fake woyane census but if now the people who live there want to be part of Tigray, believe me no one can stop them but currently they were rejoicing and don't even want to entertain the idea of being administrated by Tigray even for a transition period.

I believe there must and will be a dialog in these communities to decide on their fate. They will be solely the one that will decide their fate from now own may be via a referendum. The outcome could be that some areas may want to be administered by Tigray and others by Amhara. I think a political settlement is needed to solve this issue long term. But one thing is for sure, just going back to TPLF era is not gonna happen.

As I said TPLF is only good at lies and deception. The supposedly captured general today spoke about the TPLF fake news. I really don't know why TPLF lie endlessly and try to deceive its supporters. For some unknown reason, TPLF was always allergic to facts and truth. It is mind boggling tbh.

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
One of the credible tigrean journalists who is well known for being anti-TPLF and who is also close to the Abiy government says that he had phone calls with some army officers and was told that some of the TPLF leaders are indeed captured and the army is delaying the announcement while the hunt for the rest of the leaders is ongoing. So some of the leaders are captured for sure!

After watching this whole thread it seems like your prediction did come out to be the closest, I guess you weren’t blinded by amhara superiority and actually weighed it all out before making your prediction which wasn’t even much far off. Good job I guess except I have a question. What’s gonna happen to welkait and raya now

After watching this whole thread it seems like your prediction did come out to be the closest, I guess you weren’t blinded by amhara superiority and actually weighed it all out before making your prediction which wasn’t even much far off. Good job I guess except I have a question. What’s gonna happen to welkait and raya now

Thanks! My guess is that for now they will be administered by Amhara region and already the locals elected their police and leaders but in the long term I guess there will be some kind of dialog and even a referendum to decide on their fate. At the end, it could be that some parts will end up in Tigray and others in Amahra.

Thanks! My guess is that for now they will be administered by Amhara region and already the locals elected their police and leaders but in the long term I guess there will be some kind of dialog and even a referendum to decide on their fate. At the end, it could be that some parts will end up in Tigray and others in Amahra.
Warya Xabashi your Naftanya apetite hasnt ended yet.
To me Naftanya or woyane they are same shit different assholes.Its shame that Woyanes didnt want to fight in Makelle because they wanted to save the city they built from ill gains(exploitation).
So far
-Tigray is work in Progress
Two more regions left before you come for my people who are in deep slumber.

-Beni shangul & Gumuz where the dam is located and where naftanya have been trying to grab land.

- Oromia region the bread and breakfast of Ethiopia and where gala Qerro have been berbequing Naftanyas.

I just want one request when you are in Oromia could you get me the head of abba sadacha on a spike.
Once Amhara deal with Oromos then the dream of make Amhara great again will be achieved.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Warya Xabashi your Naftanya apetite hasnt ended yet.
To me Naftanya or woyane they are same shit different assholes.Its shame that Woyanes didnt want to fight in Makelle because they wanted to save the city they built from ill gains(exploitation).
So far
-Tigray is work in Progress
Two more regions left before you come for my people who are in deep slumber.

-Beni shangul & Gumuz where the dam is located and where naftanya have been trying to grab land.

- Oromia region the bread and breakfast of Ethiopia and where gala Qerro have been berbequing Naftanyas.

I just want one request when you are in Oromia could you get me the head of abba sadacha on a spike.
Once Amhara deal with Oromos then the dream of make Amhara great again will be achieved.
How come ethnically diverse Kenya doesn't have the same problem as the countries in the horn.

How come ethnically diverse Kenya doesn't have the same problem as the countries in the horn.
They do have Kikuyus are the Amhara of kenya.

They tried stealing elections in 2007/ 2008 and it was Kikuyus Vs Kenyans. somalis were neutral.

I tell you Kikuyus were lynched and killed to the extend they found themselves langaab when they were landheere.

It was the IC that forced them to settle down.Kibaki become President & Raila PM.

Two countries in Africa that the International communty gets involved is Kenya & Ethiopia.

But Kikuyus are are not like Amharas.They werent in power for 24 years and they didnt hate on Kalenjin the way they Amhara hate Tigrayans.
Amharas make up fake stories of TPLF oppression.The only folks TPLF ever oppressed were Somalis and Oromos.

Looks like Abiy’s disinformation tactics managed to fool everyone. Internet is still down. If they “liberated” Mekelle why wouldn’t they turn it back on?

amhara rely on huge numbers for victory they cant win if the odds are not massively in their favor, even then they need foreign support to defeat the other faction, a determined dds can easily win its freedom if the ppl there want it. If the americans could beat back the british empire with a few thousand patriots until the french came, the dds ppl can do it too, they just need a good leadership then muster able bodied men and open a second front against this habesha kingdom shithole called ethiopia, without their foreign christian backers these habesha rats are nothig but cowards to be run down.

Trending