Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Dont you learn from hostory like how Mengistu turned on you folks and killed your leaders?

How did you just trust someone that claims to be oromo and was working for TPLF as spy agent for 2 decades.

I dont think anyone who.served TPLF for years have right to talk about and criticise TPLF.funny is when you speak about Abye losing they call you TPLF supporter.

Do you know mustafa omer used to work for the intelligence too.

His latest attachment was Ethiopian embassy in Nairobi.

In 2014 I met his brother and he used to tell me that mustfa used to chill with Shamsudeen who was Ethiopias ambasador.At that time he used to write articles criticising Iley but not TPLF.

People can change, especially after being tired of being a servant of a regime that oppresses your people, you have to remember that, many many OPDO members are true Oromo at heart and have paid the price after standing up to the TPLF-and OPDO/TPLF tensions have been simmering since at least 2001. Meles himself once said, ''if you scratch an OPDO member, underneath, is an OLF member.''
But many of those OPDO's, of course, are as you say, nothing but TPLF servants who are just as bad as they are, or close enough.

The Tigray have a smaller population than Somalis yet they were the ones that destroyed Mengistu’s government and yet again they are destroying Abiy Ahmed’s government. Shame on us. Why are we so weak?

Tigrayans are more united, had a stronger military [most scattered when the war started, then re-grouped], in the 1990's/1980's they didn't win alone, keep in mind that they had strong alliances throughout the country with OLF, EPLF, and others, not to mention mengistu's army had low morale and didn't want to fight and the entire Ethiopia hated him.

Watch for moves in Macrib Zone, Tigray. Watch for humanitarian corridor opening in coming days. Samantha Power is set to visit the region

Samantha Power tends to favor humanitarian interventions by USA

The conflict map shows TPLF pushing to west for Welqayit and Xumera

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
The Tigray have a smaller population than Somalis yet they were the ones that destroyed Mengistu’s government and yet again they are destroying Abiy Ahmed’s government. Shame on us. Why are we so weak?
they seem to be more united than we are

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
@xabashi come back remember even if we disagree I never blame you or any Xabashi for the mistakes of Mengistu I never blame anyone for the mistakes of a dictator from their tribe

@Abba Sadacha or anyone who can give us a different perspective join the discussion

@xabashi didn't go anywhere and is here with us. I ran in to her at the Buna beit and She was browsing the spot as a Lurker,

I totally acted like i was unaware of the existence of the internet
giphy.gif

@Abba Sadacha who do you prefer Abye rule or TDF/ OLA coalition.

Who is a lesser evil Tigrayans or Amhara and give reasons.

I pick OLA ruling Oromia, with no interference from TDF/Abiy/Amhara elites/etc.
If TDF/coalition respects that, then sure.
I really would rather form a coalition with our immediate neighbors, like Somali's, Sidama, etc.
We already have a pretty good relationship with the Gumuz freedom fighters.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

giphy.gif

France calls for talks

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethiopia-conflict-france-idUSKBN2F10HS

Macron is signaling that the EU is with USA in calling for talks. But France is actually irrelevant outside of her former colonies

1627789755659.png

The French are known for being weak willed but they have a strong position in EU and it looks like EU consensus is to rehabilitate TPLF. More importantly, this appears to match American attitude

France calls for talks

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethiopia-conflict-france-idUSKBN2F10HS

Macron is signaling that the EU is with USA in calling for talks. But France is actually irrelevant outside of her former colonies

View attachment 195653
The French are known for being weak willed but they have a strong position in EU and it looks like EU consensus is to rehabilitate TPLF. More importantly, this appears to match American attitude

That is why uhuru Kenyatta was in UK last week signing military cooperations just to make himself relevant as he is also going to pull a stunt soon.
He wants to change constitution and become an Executive PM.He needs the west to be on his side.Elections is 2022( next year).
@Gadhwayne
I am abit confused, why is Abye using drones in Afar region against TDF but not in Amhara region?
How come the TDF is not doing Rwanda style treatment on Amhara who for 8 months were raping and looting them?

Is Abye playing dirty games on Amhara?
TDF control Lalilbela the mecca of Amhara religious fanatics.

That is why uhuru Kenyatta was in UK last week signing military cooperations just to make himself relevant as he is also going to pull a stunt soon.
He wants to change constitution and become an Executive PM.He needs the west to be on his side.Elections is 2022( next year).
@Gadhwayne
I am abit confused, why is Abye using drones in Afar region against TDF but not in Amhara region?

Im a bit confused as well. Its not clear who controls Lalibela airport. Abiy wants to drone OLA before he drones TDF

How come the TDF is not doing Rwanda style treatment on Amhara who for 8 months were raping and looting them?

Is Abye playing dirty games on Amhara?
TDF control Lalilbela the mecca of Amhara religious fanatics.

Abiy probably made a mistake when he droned northern command heavy weaponry in Tigray during the early stages of the war. It looks like ENDF cant take back Tigray because those weapons got destroyed. but Tigray are also weaker than they were last year. We may have given too much credit to Abiy for suddenly defeating TDF last year when what really happened was drone operations destroyed heavy weapons that might have fallen into the hands of TDF. This allowed Eritreans to defeat TDF then they handed over to ENDF who declared victory. Now Eritrea is mostly out and the Western pressure is preventing Abiy from obtaining drone help from outside nations

When was the last battle won by the ENDF & Amhara team ? it seems they are being defeated town after town and the next target for the Tigray is Weldiya now.
Abiy is probably having sleepless night these days .

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Wallahi @Sheikh Kulkuli you weren’t lying man I was talking to this Tigrayan girl at my internship. She was saying that even if she captures Addis next stop will be Eritrea. She said she wants every amahara and Eritrean dead. These niggas want revenge even if they have to do it Japanese kamikaze style. Just her describing was creeping me out.

Trending

Latest posts