Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Its bigger than Cagjar qalbi axmaar.
There is Aden Farah qalbi axmaar

Shide Qalbi axmaar

Cumar Gheele

etc.

Do you know the people inciting the conflict between ciise & Canfar is an amhara colonel in Garbo ciise.

Axmaar deep hatred for somalis is nothing new.

All we need to do is to raid the ENDF during night and whoop their asses.
Cus Cafars have a land dispute with Amharas and by default favor the Tigrays but they gain nothing from picking a fight and massacring Somalis.
Only explanation is that TPLF also has a hand in stirring this conflict too and their objectives may be
1. To foment a chaos wherever possible so they don't be portrayed as the sole spoilers.

2. To keep Somalis busy and have Afars inflict grand ethnic cleansing on them so they might forget about the TPLF Massacres at least in the immediate future as they're focused fighting existential war against Amharas and Ethio- Gov'ts ENDF and allied Militias

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP

TDF losing ground innAfar region.

I still believe that ENDF withdrew from Tigray because they didn’t want to be stretched and were weary of Egypt/Sudan doing something stupid to the Dam.
Also TDF cannot beat Afar/Amhara/Oromo/Somalis/Benishunguli etc.
They need at least 2 of them to change sides.

Why is TPLF/TDF invading neighboring Afar and Amhara regions instead of “Western Tigray”? They’ve been the aggressors after the resent ceasefire, yet they’re begging for aid. What a mess 😅.

Why is TPLF/TDF invading neighboring Afar and Amhara regions instead of “Western Tigray”? They’ve been the aggressors after the resent ceasefire, yet they’re begging for aid. What a mess 😅.
Cutting off the road that links to Addis Ababa.

I love this war because xabashis are wasting each other.A stalemate is even better.

The battle is in Amhara region only amhara casualties.Fleeing civilians, destruction of property, looting.

Somal how many of your relatives died in Amhara region?

Defending your territories when you are facing a much bigger enemy is just tiresome and you may end up in a loss cuz no matter of how bad you beat them in your territories they are still able to rearrange and wage attacks one after another cuz abiy is managing over 100million and larger profit generating firms like ethiotelecom and ethiopian airlines in addition to the tax being paid by these 100 million.

So thats why its better to expand war to other regions and exploit other insurgents so you can root your enemy at once for a good.

Last edited:
Amhara militia and fano group are blocking roads to prevent ENDF from retreating back from the war fronts, They are like you will die for us or you will die in our hands so choose one you coons :russ:

FB_IMG_16274887795975580.jpg

Here are the looma ooyan ENDF on their way to go to addisababa on foot after roads have being blocked by amhara militias to prevent them from escaping safely
FB_IMG_16274898997238836.jpg

Last edited:

@Abba Sadacha where is OLA or qerro?
Do you still support Abye?
What happened to your theory that Tigray would starve?

OLA is active, and growing in strength.
Qeerroo is unfortunately, without leadership and under the oppression of abiy and his party.

tigray cannot sustain such a war effort for long, they must be getting help, I am sure you know this, not to mention that, the odds of them actually ruling again are slim to none. unless they form strong alliances with other ethiopian groups.

OLA is active, and growing in strength.
Qeerroo is unfortunately, without leadership and under the oppression of abiy and his party.

tigray cannot sustain such a war effort for long, they must be getting help, I am sure you know this, not to mention that, the odds of them actually ruling again are slim to none. unless they form strong alliances with other ethiopian groups.
I am happy as long as prisigna party is destroyed and burried with menelik.

Borkena reports TDF defeat in Ewa district of Cafar kilil

https://borkena.com/2021/07/28/tigray-rebels-suffered-another-crashing-defeat-in-afar-region-report/

TPLF release their ceasefire preconditions

1627520528339.png

Control map shows little change

1627520698055.png

There were some rumors that TPLF might attack Gonder, home of the most motivated Axmaara forces. @Sheikh Kulkuli appears to have been right they are going for roads to AddisaAbaba. They are having success on route A2 but A1 is the all-important AddisAbaba road from Djibouti and they are no where near A1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Borkena reports TDF defeat in Ewa district of Cafar kilil

https://borkena.com/2021/07/28/tigray-rebels-suffered-another-crashing-defeat-in-afar-region-report/

TPLF release their ceasefire preconditions

View attachment 195292

Control map shows little change

View attachment 195293

There were some rumors that TPLF might attack Gonder, home of the most motivated Axmaara forces. @Sheikh Kulkuli appears to have been right they are going for roads to AddisaAbaba. They are having success on route A2 but A1 is the all-important AddisAbaba road from Djibouti and they are no where near A1

I dont think TPLF had issues in Afar.
There is a sick game being played on somalis.
Both amhara & Tigray are on the same page when it comes to supporting Afar against Somalis.

The Somali Kilil called back its Liyu Police from attacking Afars.

What Indo beleive is its a sick amhara colonel attacking Somalis with few afar militias.
How can an ENDF top ranking official ask somalis to vacate Garbo Ciise and the following day its raided by Afars?
Yet amhara in Jigjiga have been moving in numbers and claim they are citizens and have the right to settle anywhere in Ethiopia?

I dont think TPLF had issues in Afar.
There is a sick game being played on somalis.
Both amhara & Tigray are on the same page when it comes to supporting Afar against Somalis.

The Somali Kilil called back its Liyu Police from attacking Afars.

What Indo beleive is its a sick amhara colonel attacking Somalis with few afar militias.
How can an ENDF top ranking official ask somalis to vacate Garbo Ciise and the following day its raided by Afars?
Yet amhara in Jigjiga have been moving in numbers and claim they are citizens and have the right to settle anywhere in Ethiopia?

Do you know who won DiriDhaba what was the balance between Gurgure, Ciise, Axmaara and others and how each party did again assuming PP didnt cheat and if they did who did they choose

Do you know who won DiriDhaba what was the balance between Gurgure, Ciise, Axmaara and others and how each party did again assuming PP didnt cheat and if they did who did they choose
I dont know much about the fake elections but Afar.seem to want to push all the way to Dire daba.

There is a policy to cleanse somalis central Erhiopia it started in 2018 and has been growing momentum.

Its really a.shame that IOG being born and breed in Dire daba has reallybignored the plight of his folks being ethnic cleansed.If Cise lose Sitti then they might also end up losing Djibouti.

I dont know much about the fake elections but Afar.seem to want to push all the way to Dire daba.

There is a policy to cleanse somalis central Erhiopia it started in 2018 and has been growing momentum.

Its really a.shame that IOG being born and breed in Dire daba has reallybignored the plight of his folks being ethnic cleansed.If Cise lose Sitti then they might also end up losing Djibouti.

My predictions were right from the start of the war.
That is they would change from conventional warfare to Guarille warfare.

TDF have my respect.

ENDF is destroyed and sending peasants to the front lines will not help.

Amhara ego have been destroyed to the level that their men will be a luaghing stock in entire Ethiopia.

Amhara ysed to laugh at Gurage for being cowards but amhara officially hold it now.

Most of these were taken on November when TPLF attacked the northern command while sleeping. They were using them as human shields taking them all over in their caves. Of course new ones could also be there and I’m not surprised if many of them are tigreans wearing Ethiopian military.

The Ethiopian soldiers will be home soon, no question about that but the most important goal has been achieved. TPLF is no more a threat to both Ethiopia and Eritrean when it had 80% the country’s weapons. Both Amhara and Eritrea got their lands back and Tigray is reduced by 1/4. Besides, Ethiopian government is no more responsible to shoulder the huge mess in Tigray, no budget support, no infrastructure building and many more. Mission accomplished. And good luck, we are out! We have important things to do like developing our country and pulling our people out of poverty. No time for Tigray drama.
:russ:
@Asaana
@Gadhwayne

Trending