Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

they wont. christian oromos are amharified mentqlly colonized amhara. too many muslim oromos believe in pan oromism that they can break bread with amharified kuffar like @Abba Sadacha . amyway his people will not be free unless they drop that. more amhara colonization of oromos through their christian colonized agents while shouting oromuma aka oromo unity.

You just called me a kafir? Ok cool. Bet you wouldn't say that to my face. Question though: when are you gonna be that passionate about solving Somalia's many many issues?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
You just called me a kafir? Ok cool. Bet you wouldn't say that to my face. Question though: when are you gonna be that passionate about solving Somalia's many many issues?
No bro I think he was referring to you as one of those Muslim oromos that believe pan oromoism.

I’m hearing rumors of Amhara liyu and militia fighting edf for looting in Gondar. Is it true?
Its armageddon in Amhara region.
Amhara militia Vs Eritrean military looters

Amhara racist militia Vs ENDF
ENDF vs TDF.

I hope this battle goes on for months.
Amhara region should be reduced to rubble they are the architects of the horn of africa distabilisaton.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Its armageddon in Amhara region.
Amhara militia Vs Eritrean military looters

Amhara racist militia Vs ENDF
ENDF vs TDF.

I hope this battle goes on for months.
Amhara region should be reduced to rubble they are the architects of the horn of africa distabilisaton.
I hope it looks like idlib, Syria after everything is finished. One thing I noticed is Africans will always look to loot regardless if its there enemies or allies.

The most radical secessionists are Christian Oromos, specifically Protestant ones, while Muslim Oromos have been the slowest to turn against Abiy Ahmed. Coptic Oromos are the most pro-Amhara but is also one of the hotbeds of OLA activity north of Addis Ababa.

The very first OLA cells only formed last month in Hararghe, as disaffected Qeerroo get tired of waiting for Jawar Mohamed to be released from prison, but most of them are still aligned with the government and Muslim Oromos are most of the ENDF. It's weird.

Screenshot_20210925-214116_Chrome.jpg

Pull out why?

I prefer a long procastinated war in Amhara region that will reduce the place into Idbil.

I mean something has to happen. TDF is recruiting but I don’t think they can win against attrition. Ethiopia has no problems sending bodies to die until they win.

Another great news is coming from sudan front, OLA is now establishing bases in sudan near the GERD, they were also showing off thousands of newly trained recruits recently, I think OLA is now more determined and organized than ever before

Another great news is coming from sudan front, OLA is now establishing bases in sudan near the GERD, they were also showing off thousands of newly trained recruits recently, I think OLA is now more determined and organized than ever before
:snoop:

Upper Nile State is in South Sudan, so what does this have to do with Khartoum? Also, I doubt that Juba is supporting Ethiopian rebels.

Trending

Latest posts