Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Damn if Ethiopia collapses I wonder what that means for somalia. Hey somalilanders if you want secession this is how you do it.
you gotta have big boys' tacit approval to be making these kinds of moves. Al-arthul Ishaqiya don't get this kind of nod from boys in Halane, ya dig!
1626836953040.png

I feel bad for anyone being forcefully sent to the front in tigray.
Including, the somali liyyu forces.
Many oromia and other police forces surrendered though. they are safer that way.
One thing though oromos surrended which is wise as compared to the idiot somali Liyu Polis dying for Amhara.
Somalis say "Fuley hoyadis ma gablanto".
Meaning a coward his mom is never left alone because brave men always die on the battle field but a coward lives another day to look after his mom.

One thing though oromos surrended which is wise as compared to the idiot somali Liyu Polis dying for Amhara.
Somalis say "Fuley hoyadis ma gablanto".
Meaning a coward his mom is never left alone because brave men always die on the battle field but a coward lives another day to look after his mom.

To me, it's not about being a coward, because Oromo's are brave in general [we do have cowards among us, of course, all nation's do], but it's about what are you fighting for? If you believe in the cause, you will be ready to fight and die for it, bravely and fiercely.
If you don't-then you won't have the will to fight and die.
So yes, surrendering is good, let abiy see that his forceful conscriptions, which Mengistu did, will fail and have failed. He is going on a conscription spree right now, recruiting Oromo youth to send north. I hope they escape and join OLA.

To me, it's not about being a coward, because Oromo's are brave in general [we do have cowards among us, of course, all nation's do], but it's about what are you fighting for? If you believe in the cause, you will be ready to fight and die for it, bravely and fiercely.
If you don't-then you won't have the will to fight and die.
So yes, surrendering is good, let abiy see that his forceful conscriptions, which Mengistu did, will fail and have failed. He is going on a conscription spree right now, recruiting Oromo youth to send north. I hope they escape and join OLA.
If Amhara parents are locking their boys in their homes to prevent them from going to war,why are our youth dying for amhara greed to steal tigray land? Its not like Ethiopia is being invaded by foreign country like Egypt.

Only in Ethiopia have I seen govt recruiting other ethnic groups to fight a civil war to support a racist ethnic group.
Iam starting to think Abye is not oromo but an imposter.

If Amhara parents are locking their boys in their homes to prevent them from going to war,why are our youth dying for amhara greed to steal tigray land? Its not like Ethiopia is being invaded by foreign country like Egypt.

Only in Ethiopia have I seen govt recruiting other ethnic groups to fight a civil war to support a racist ethnic group.
Iam starting to think Abye is not oromo but an imposter.

The entire region of Gojjam refused to fight, and Wollo-which is mixed, but in Amhara region, refused to fight too.
They thought they could get all Amhara's to fight, but that is not the case, for whatever the reason is.
I think TPLF just wants to force Abiy to negotiate, and by cutting off the road to djibouti and other means, they hope to do so.
Meanwhile Abiy is forcefully recruiting youths in oromia, and elsewhere, and already proposing other ways to import stuff, from Berbera, or other roads to djibouti.

I am beginning to wonder-if tplf arms and helps afar, and maybe the west does too, will they go as far as installing a pro-american/pro-west afar regime in djibouti?!

The entire region of Gojjam refused to fight, and Wollo-which is mixed, but in Amhara region, refused to fight too.
They thought they could get all Amhara's to fight, but that is not the case, for whatever the reason is.
I think TPLF just wants to force Abiy to negotiate, and by cutting off the road to djibouti and other means, they hope to do so.
Meanwhile Abiy is forcefully recruiting youths in oromia, and elsewhere, and already proposing other ways to import stuff, from Berbera, or other roads to djibouti.

I am beginning to wonder-if tplf arms and helps afar, and maybe the west does too, will they go as far as installing a pro-american/pro-west afar regime in djibouti?!
TPLF is comming back to power.Did youbsee how that Oromo Liyu Polis convoy was destroyed.I do think TDF are being helped by Western mecenaries.No way can TPLF had reinvented themselves after 8 months of ethnic cleansing without special forces from USA or Britian helping them. With coalition of OLA & Afar.I do beleive a regime change is eminent.More lives have been lost under Abye 2 year rule than 30 years of TPLF rule.
The West wants a unified Ethiopia and TPLF are a necessary evil.
Somalis as usual miss the train and we end up fighting as liberation front like ONLF did with Zenawi.

Also Abye will be eventually forced to surrender and be given immunity like Mengistu to prevent blood bath in Addis Ababa.

Its count down.

Last edited:
TPLF is comming back to power.Did youbsee how that Oromo Liyu Polis convoy was destroyed.I do think TDF are being helped by Western mecenaries.No way can TPLF had reinvented themselves after 8 months of ethnic cleansing without special forces from USA or Britian helping them. With coalition of OLA & Afar.I do beleive a regime change is eminent.More lives have been lost under Abye 2 year rule than 30 years of TPLF rule.
The West wants a unified Ethiopia and TPLF are a necessary evil.
Somalis as usual miss the train and we end up fighting as liberation front like ONLF did with Zenawi.

Also Abye will be eventually forced to surrender and be given immunity like Mengistu to prevent blood bath in Addis Ababa.

Its count down.

Oh yeah, no doubt they are getting help from the west. Probably giving them arms, intelligence, strategic advice, maybe special forces there as you say-I wouldn't be surprised if Egypt was pushing the west to do it too, I saw Egypt making fun of the ethiopian POW's in tigray, on a tv show or something like that. Lol, wow.!
Even with their help, unless they form an alliance with OLF/and others, they will not be able to rule for long, they'll be surrounded by rebel groups, and end up losing power as quick as they got it. That's how the EPRDF/TPLF ruled for so long, it had strong allies in oromia, in amhara, in the south, and they lost the power because of losing those alliances, not to mention oromo qeerroo strangling the economy.

Mustafa Omer, the president, said he will help fight tplf, and that he is not afraid to take on imperialism, to avoid the tplf coming back- so to me, this means, he is fully committed to sending more somalis to fight if need be. the thing is, neither side is good, but is abiy interferng in somali affairs as much as tplf was? let's be fair here. I am not sure!

Oh yeah, no doubt they are getting help from the west. Probably giving them arms, intelligence, strategic advice, maybe special forces there as you say-I wouldn't be surprised if Egypt was pushing the west to do it too, I saw Egypt making fun of the ethiopian POW's in tigray, on a tv show or something like that. Lol, wow.!
Even with their help, unless they form an alliance with OLF/and others, they will not be able to rule for long, they'll be surrounded by rebel groups, and end up losing power as quick as they got it. That's how the EPRDF/TPLF ruled for so long, it had strong allies in oromia, in amhara, in the south, and they lost the power because of losing those alliances, not to mention oromo qeerroo strangling the economy.

Mustafa Omer, the president, said he will help fight tplf, and that he is not afraid to take on imperialism, to avoid the tplf coming back- so to me, this means, he is fully committed to sending more somalis to fight if need be. the thing is, neither side is good, but is abiy interferng in somali affairs as much as tplf was? let's be fair here. I am not sure!
Leave mustafa alone he was educated by TPLF and wasa TPLF spy based in mogadishu during the ENDF invasion of Mogadishu he then went to Nairobi and was working for TPLF intelligence spyng on ONLF.

Mustafa Omer is irrelevant and very unpopular amongst Somalis.Even Shameless has more backbone than him when he stands up against Amhara and puts them in their place.

Mustfa is a proper coon.He admitted in BBS somali news the reason why he was sending Liyu Polis Somali to Amhara region was followijg orders from Central govt who pays their wages.Implying that if he doesnt send them they will cut their wages.

I mean doesnt Somali Kilil collect taxes? Dont they also have a share of national budget? Are they just visitors in Ethiopia?
Why send Somali Liyu Polis to Amhara region when you can send them through Afar region?
Secondly since when did the request from amhara kilil president become orders from Ethiopias Central govt?
Since when did he get orders from Bahir dar and not Addis Ababa.This idiot thinks amhara will make him PM.Somalis have long time disowned him the day he started praising meneilk,derg and Haile Selasie.

Lastly TDf will come to Addis with the help of OLA.What Oromos have experienced under Abye is worse than what they ever experienced under TPLF.The reason Oromos outsted TPLF from Addis is a better future not jumping from a frying pan into the fire.

Abye even if he is murtad the West sees him as undercover Muslim and Tigrayans have been able to lobby to the west claimming a muslim pretending to be christian is wiping out the oldest christian ethnic group in Horn of Africa.So who do you think they will beleive a Pente Abye or someone whose ancestors had been christians before even Christianity reached Western europe?

Bro, I am not sure if the OLA is so willing to form an alliance with TDF, because of the bad history we had with them-but to be fair, the traitors among us Oromo's, is what helped the tplf come to oromo lands and even know the way around. without the traitors among us oromo's, they would not have ruled for so long, that's for sure.
tdf most likely will keep pushing until abiy has no choice but to negotiate, but on the flip side, I am seeing the afar getting mad at tplf and the afar president claims he has mobilized 50,000 afar so far to take training and fight from their side, and they are tough fighters for sure, so time shall tell.
tdf is not in the best position either, because fuel and other essentials are running out in tigray,

Bro, I am not sure if the OLA is so willing to form an alliance with TDF, because of the bad history we had with them-but to be fair, the traitors among us Oromo's, is what helped the tplf come to oromo lands and even know the way around. without the traitors among us oromo's, they would not have ruled for so long, that's for sure.
tdf most likely will keep pushing until abiy has no choice but to negotiate, but on the flip side, I am seeing the afar getting mad at tplf and the afar president claims he has mobilized 50,000 afar so far to take training and fight from their side, and they are tough fighters for sure, so time shall tell.
tdf is not in the best position either, because fuel and other essentials are running out in tigray,
There is nothing called bad blood or not there is no permanent enemies of friends in politics its always compromise.OLA will compromise because they can TDF is a lesser evil.How can Oromo youths be used as cannon fodder to fight for Amhara agenda?
Abye has killed and jailed more oromos than TPLF did in 30 years.

OLA is ready to see OPDO completwly destroyed because they are the evil wing that was oppressing Oromos for 30 years.

There will be compromises on both sides TDF & OLA.Its eaither that or allwoing OPDO to turn into Amhara dogs serving the interest of extremist Amhara.

I hate TPLF but I hate PP more and even Amhara extremist more.
I would rather have TPLF back than have a genocidal meniac Abye hold power.Because I know he is capable of replicating the same thing he did to Tigray in Somali regions or Oromia.

You cant call an entire ethnic group cancer.Abye was a spy chief working for TPLF while the Tigrayans he killed some of them hated TPLF and were living their life only to be butchered by ENDF for being Tigrayan.

Afar people are double agents they just want funding and they will side with TPLF once they get it.It was Afars that helped TDF destroy ENDF divisions in Afar region.

Ethiopia’s shrinking prime minister
Ethiopia’s Nobel Peace Prize recipient Prime Minister, Abiy Ahmed, has succeeded in transforming himself from a popular Ethiopian leader when he came to power 3 years ago to now becoming just another tin-pot 3rd world dictator who has led his country into a bloody civil war and economic calamity.

Abiy’s failure as a leader and his lack of care for his people should not be surprising because he was schooled by TPLF. As a TPLF spy, all he has learned from his masters is deceit, treachery, and tribalism to stay in power.

After promising protection for human rights, Abiy is now on track to break TPLF’s record in gross human rights violations.

As of today, in Addis Ababa alone, Abiy has thrown over 20 journalists in jail.

In Oromia, a region he is trying to turn into a country, he has locked up over 10,000 members of the Oromo Federalist Congress (OFC) that is led by Prof. Merera Gudina, a moderate Oromo politician and professor at Addis Ababa University.

Abiy’s ruling party, Bedadina (Prosperity, in Oromigna), is facilitating an ethnic cleansing of Amhara people in Oromia and Benishangul regions of Ethiopia. During the recent sham elections, the ethnic cleansing campaign had stopped. But now it is back. Currently, thousands of displaced Amharas are flooding into Addis Ababa and Amhara Region. The Amhara Region officials, who are puppets of Abiy Ahmed, are silent.

After withdrawing Ethiopian troops from Tigray without any negotiation, Abiy Ahmed has declared war on not just TPLF, but the entire Tigrayan people. But he wants the war to be between Amharas and Tigrayans while he watches from the sideline. Some of the words he recently used to accuse the people of Tigray are considered genocidal. As a result of his instigation, today Abiy forces are hunting down Tigrayan civilians throughout Ethiopia and throwing them in concentration camps without any due process. Their properties are being confiscated by Bedadina cadres and police, similar to what TPLF did to Eritreans when they were displaced by Meles Zenawi 20 years ago.

Equally shameful and criminal is the moronic behavior of some Amhara and Tigrayan elites who are cheerleading the war from their comfort zone, individuals such as Tedros Adhanom, Director of the World Health Program (WHO). Amhara and Tigrayan elites should work to stop the war, not fuel the fire. In this regard, Tigrayans take a greater share of the blame because they are not even willing to sit down for a dialogue with Amharas. The hate they are spewing toward Amhara on social media is making things worst for their own people because in a civil war there is no winner since the damage on both sides lasts for generations.

For peace to prevail in Ethiopia, Abiy Ahmed must be forced to resign. At this critical time in Ethiopia’s history, Ethiopian armed forces, in particular, have the responsibility to protect Ethiopia. Unless Abiy is stopped immediately, Ethiopia is heading towards a catastrophic crisis, worse than that of Syria. Those who are blindly supporting Abiy Ahmed and TPLF will be held accountable criminally, morally, and historically.

Mareja is an Amhara News media.
@xabashi
@SoMal
@Abba Sadacha
@Gadhwayne
@Asaana
@Removed
@Ferrari
@BigBreak

Last edited: