Civil war appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The war in 1988 war a blessing, it awoke us from the 'walalaheen' Kool aid and opened our shut eyes. :ahh::rejoice:

I wasn't partaking in that patriotic war but I shall In the next war :rejoice:

The final assault on the leeches :whew:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
The war in 1988 war a blessing, it awoke us from the 'walalaheen' Kool aid and opened our shut eyes. :ahh::rejoice:

I wasn't partaking in that patriotic war but I shall In the next war :rejoice:

The final assault on the leeches :whew:
I hope youre trolling.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The civil war may have actually been a good thing according to some development experts. Somalia may have benefited from the collapse of the central state because everything was no longer only invested in Mogadishu. A lot of development indicators actually went up during and after the civil war, very counterintuitive.

Being known as the Switzerland of Africa to being known as the failed state and even having out own word, Somalization.

And you just said it was a great thing,:ayaanswag:. you must be high again

facepalm.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
And yet IRIR is thriving.

How is this war criminal allowed to walk around free? This is why Somalia is fucked.

He's allowed to walk because of who he is and what clan he is of. He was even working in Muqdisho some time ago and now he's chilling in Garowe and yet, nothing is done about him.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
'91 was definitely a necessary evil. Now everyone is out there building their lands and making something of themselves, except for those double dealing Beggarbantes and those long forgotten Reer Abo Siyad.

Status
Not open for further replies.