civil service registration continues in badhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Badhan is confusing one minute Somaliland is there fully then the next Puntland is waving high, same with Dhahar.

@CangeeroBear why are you avoiding this thread:drakelaugh::pachah1:
Lol this forum must be the highlight of your pathetic life. I can just tell by your posts that you live a very sad and depressing life with no hope in sight. I can also tell you dont interact much with the opposite sex. I guess this forum is a way for you to release some of that pain u feel inside for being a complete and utter loser, but hey if it makes you feel better go ahead.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
They want that Somaliland passport now that we have the DP World port deal and the UAE military base which will bring both prosperity and security.They can smell that our ictiraaf is closer than ever before.But I bet they can smell the money too.:win:

waraabe

Your superior
Lol this forum must be the highlight of your pathetic life. I can just tell by your posts that you live a very sad and depressing life with no hope in sight. I can also tell you dont interact much with the opposite sex. I guess this forum is a way for you to release some of that pain u feel inside for being a complete and utter loser, but hey if it makes you feel better go ahead.

naaya stop crying, pull up your panties

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We will gladly provide food money to our fellow citizens.Their happiness is what matters the most to us.:samwelcome:
Food money? Don’t you know warsengeli live on the most fertile land? The money is for free if you went to New York today and payed people to call you their president and to claim allegiance to you many would say what you want to hear and so they can get the free money kkk

No one is going to turn down free money Not even in New York the wealthiest city on the planet

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Food money? Don’t you know warsengeli live on the most fertile land? The money is for free if you went to New York today and payed people to call you their president and to claim allegiance to you many would say what you want to hear and so they can get the free money kkk

No one is going to turn down free money Not even in New York the wealthiest city on the planet
As long as my fellow citizens take their money and buy something good,I'm happy for them.:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending