• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Genetics Ciise Muuse big-Y Update.

How many of you have seen the updated Big -Y Familytree Somali Project?

They have now a Ciise Muuse guy with new Somali subclade, E-BY155996 he is #9 on the list.

Its interesting that, he is the only one for now, who has this clade. So now all sub-clades of E-BY8048 have been covered.

E-BY8048: BY155996 BY202497 Y18637

Apollo

Staff Member
He got matched to some other Somali guy, hence the new sub-clade name, but it is not a close a match. @Warsame The Strategist So that isn't realy the E Habar Awal subclade, but something much older. Sort of like that weak link (pre-Common Era) between the Hawiye and the MS clan (prehistoric, not recent). On anthrogenica I have read his match is a Somali Asharaf. Don't know much else.

ZubayriAdali

حزب ال جمعية بني اسحاق و منيليها | pan-Ishaaqist
How many of you have seen the updated Big -Y Familytree Somali Project?

They have now a Ciise Muuse guy with new Somali subclade, E-BY155996 he is #9 on the list.

Its interesting that, he is the only one for now, who has this clade. So now all sub-clades of E-BY8048 have been covered.

E-BY8048: BY155996 BY202497 Y18637
What is his sub sub sub sub? I know that both Ciise Muuse and Makaahil have scored T, numerous times on somnet. I personally know a Ciise Muuse and a Makaahil, both with the same T subclade.

Would be interesting to see this guys subclan

Apollo

Staff Member
What is his sub sub sub sub? I know that both Ciise Muuse and Makaahil have scored T, numerous times on somnet. I personally know a Ciise Muuse and a Makaahil, both with the same T subclade.

Would be interesting to see this guys subclan
The guy posts sometimes on anthrogenica. Ask him there. He isn't around on here.

He got matched to some other Somali guy, hence the new sub-clade name, but it is not a close a match. @Warsame The Strategist So that isn't realy the E Habar Awal subclade, but something much older. Sort of like that weak link (pre-Common Era) between the Hawiye and the Maxamuud Saleebaan (prehistoric, not recent). On anthrogenica I have read his match is a Somali Asharaf. Don't know much else.
Hawiye? Was it not Garre or Rahanweyne?

All. But the exact dates with the Hawiye are known. For the Garre, it is only a tentative STR similarity, not a set-in-stone SNP TMRCA link.

What makes you doubt it? I think it is believable. Many Habar Awals have scored E1b1b. I doubt somebody taking such an expensive test would lie.
Wait, now im confused lol. Which Hawiye clans have taken it and do you mean Hawiye and Garre are also closely related?