Chunkz and Christianity ✝️

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
This fat boy wa the leading vocalist of gospel songs.

IMG_1245.png

Never thought I would hear an ethnic Somali singing negro spirituals and doing it well. I wonder if the baruur around his neck is helping :cosbyhmm:
western public school system is crazy.

I remember we had music class in elementary school and we had to sing songs about “sweet baby jesus born in bethlehem during a snow day” on christmas time lmao

western public school system is crazy.

I remember we had music class in elementary school and we had to sing songs about “sweet baby jesus born in bethlehem during a snow day” on christmas time lmao
LOL I had something similar occur during my primary school days.

Christmas time coincides with summer here, so it wasn't that but during Easter, there was this Faraax and his sister on the school choir who I played handball with singing about the death of Jesus on Easter in the very front row.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
LOL I had something similar occur during my primary school days.

Christmas time coincides with summer here, so it wasn't that but during Easter, there was this Faraax and his sister on the school choir who I played handball with singing about the death of Jesus on Easter in the very front row.
Americans are too nationalistic the only shit I was forced to sing was Fifty Nifty United States from 13 Original Colonies! Fifty Nifty stars in the flag that bellow so beautifully in the breeze! Each individual state deserves a bow we salute them now! Each individual state contributes a quality that is great! Fifty Nifty United States from 13 Original Colonies! Shout Em! Scout Em! Tell all About Em one by one till you’ve given a day to every state in the U S A!
AAAALABAMA
ALASKA
ARIZONA
ARKANSAS
CALIFORNIA
COLORADO
CONNECTICUT
DELAWARE
FLORIDA
GEORGIA
HAWAII
IDAHO
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
IOWA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
MAINE
MARYLAND
MASSACHUSETTS
MICHICHAN
MINNESOTA…

You get my point.
:wow:

Americans are too nationalistic the only shit I was forced to sing was Fifty Nifty United States from 13 Original Colonies! Fifty Nifty stars in the flag that bellow so beautifully in the breeze! Each individual state deserves a bow we salute them now! Each individual state contributes a quality that is great! Fifty Nifty United States from 13 Original Colonies! Shout Em! Scout Em! Tell all About Em one by one till you’ve given a day to every state in the U S A!
AAAALABAMA
ALASKA
ARIZONA
ARKANSAS
CALIFORNIA
COLORADO
CONNECTICUT
DELAWARE
FLORIDA
GEORGIA
HAWAII
IDAHO
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
IOWA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
MAINE
MARYLAND
MASSACHUSETTS
MICHICHAN
MINNESOTA…

You get my point.
:wow:
Thanks to separation of church and state in America, land of the free. Not sure what the heck is going on in 3rd world UK or Europe :williamswtf:

Before I went to an Islamic school I remember coming home with a colour drawing of isa ( their Jesus) being born . Showed it to Hoyoo only to find it missing the next day.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I remember being 5 and being taken to the church, it was a Christian school and I refused to go in, they let me sit at the back and play on the teacher's phone, I told my parents and was picked up, chunks is a bit slow xD how does man sing in a chore and not understand he playing for the opposite team?

Trending