Christian Nobel Peace Prize Winners

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I didn't want to look 'nation' by 'nation' Nobel peace prize winners because it doesn't separate the portion which is atheists, jews, christians at the nation level. So it's futile I thought to look at American nobel peace prize winners when I know half of them are most likely jewish and not european nor christian.

So I checked out the christian portion of Nobel Peace Prizes and they cover all 'races' and 'nationalities'. They own 65% of the Nobel Peace Prizes. But very small are represented in the 'sciences'. Most are won in the 'literature and peace' field.

Let's count the christian scientific winners. We will cover the medicine/physics/chemistry field only.

Here is the link for you to verify what my source is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates#Physics

Now that is out of the way, let's number crunch. Woohooooooooooooooooo. I love number crunching as it tells you so much about a matter or issue. There is roughly 26 Nobel peace prize winners who are christian who won it in the hard sciences and created inventions or added knowledge about a specific field that we didn't know.

The christian population is 2.2 billion. So the probability of a christian inventor popping up from a pool of 2.2 billion people is 2.2 billion divide 26 inventors. After 86 million christians are born, they will technically have a scientist or nobel peace prize winner in the hard science. So for the christian pool. It's 1 inventor per 86 million Christians. For the Muslim pool it's 1 inventor per 566 million. For the Jewish pool, it's 1 inventor per 50,000. If Jews, Christians, Muslims were the same size in population.

The jew would excel to produce 35,000 inventors, which means a better world for me and you, why not take advantage of jewish blessing from Allah, they are chosen after all, we already know this and the maths is clearly showing it also.

Where-as the Christian and Muslim pool would remain the same ratio 1 inventor per 86 million for christianity and 1 inventor per 566 million for muslims. If we boost jews up to 1.7 billion population pool, they're inventor ratio will increase to 35000 per 1.7 billion. All you need to do is add more jews into the world and we are heading towards a better world. If we decrease the number of Muslims and Christians, it's a better world for our future children to live in.

Look at @Omar del Sur @Al Kafi @Cilmi-doon run in and check the stats for christianity. They are not as good as jews, but they're at least better then muslims. Iyagu after 86 million christians are born, they produce an inventor. So that means for your baboon IQ to understand in pictures. For the population size of ethiopia or egypt, a christian inventor will be born. Where-as for the population size of arab world and indonesia combined which is 500 million, you will produce only one muslim inventor.

Viva Yahudi

PS - The doctor admires them a-lot and watches lots of judaism documentary to learn why they are special and what I can 'copy and adopt' into my life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cilmi-doon you have to wait for 500 million muzzies to be born before one inventor emerges based on your horrendous statistics using nobel peace prizes and your population pool as a guide. At least with Jews we only have to wait 50,000 jews before another inventor comes. Please leave the cult, if it's right, you wouldn't have to wait so long by Allah, he is clearly punishing you with no 'cilm' or 'knowledge' over long durations of time. I want to see an inventor per 10,000 muslims, if I saw those ratios, wow. Do u know how many muslim inventors they're would be? Mathamatically speaking that would 1.7 billion / 10,000. You would have a pool of 170,000 nobel peace prize winners. When the gaalo see these statistics and numbers and inventions, Islam would grow rapidly, they would see evidence your BETTER then them and God has streghtened you with knowledge.Islam would grow so fast, as everyone would be attracted by they're inventions and as a result the religion would grow like the golden age period when non muslims were attracted to Islam because Muslims were leading the knowledge space of the world.

But unfortunately we don't see that today. We see a defeated lot, a backward, poor, civil war rats who rely on western medications, foods, and charities in they're own countries. That's when I decided enuff is enuff and these people are not on the right path of god, they're deen and prayers and fasting is all lies.

Trending

Latest posts